I want to have a deeper understanding of the female mind

I want to have a deeper understanding of the female mind.
I'm mostly a rational person and I just want to understand a mind that is centered around feelings and emotions.

Will reading evolutionary psychology help me in this goal?

>inb4 you're a virgin, neckbeard, r9k, fat, loser
>inb4 seduction books
>inb4 I'm trying to pickup girls

Other urls found in this thread:

plato.stanford.edu/entries/love/
oocities.org/protopop_1999/treatise.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

like I said, I want to talk about evolutionary psychology.

I already implied I don't want to talk about pepes.

I doubt it, this is not a relationship board go ask /adv/ or whine at /r9k/

see
I'm not looking for dating advice.

>I want to use reason to understand women
Good luck with that

plato.stanford.edu/entries/love/

I've found that a chugging some bleach really helped me gain some insight into why women always friendzone me, you should give it a try

we've come to understand much more complex shit bro.

most women on average are basic and simple as fuck, mostly basing their reasoning on instict.

Sorry, but I'm not into picking up girls.
I'm not that interested into the average girl.

I don't find dumb bimbos to be sexually atractive.

don't worry, they probably don't find you attractive either

I already implied this isn't a r9k thread.

I don't have a problem socializing with people.

All I'm saying is from the sound of it, people probably have a problem socializing with you

I generally don't try to come as a smug asshole outside this chinese page.

socializing is basic as fuck, simply ask basic questions about tastes, relatives, hobbies, climate, place where you were born, and then use that to find common points, also make some jokes.

socializing is easy as fuck.

Like I said, I want to understand the female mind because I find most women to be interesting on it's own, it's just so diferent from a rational mind most of the time.

Everytime I see IRL women having leaps of logic and using emotional appeals as arguments, I'm just baffled.

It's simply curiosity as to why the average female think that way.

>a mind that is centered around feelings and emotions
but women behaviour is pretty well rational. Much more than you might expecting.
read this book oocities.org/protopop_1999/treatise.html

>Will reading evolutionary psychology help me in this goal?

No. Reading evolutionary psychology won't help you in reaching any goal.

>gaining knowledge is useless
t. bluepilled faggot.

To the woman, there exist two types of accessible men : the lover and the confidant, the entertainer and the provider. The woman desires the most entertainment from the men whom she covets, with the fewest judgements from and responsibilities towards mostly every person from whom she cannot be satisfied, unless she has some fantasies about them : the impotent, the ugly, the destitute, the weak, the virgin. Each woman knows, even explicitly claims!, that she is not on earth to be prude, just as much that she knows that there is always one man more devoted, than the others, to her : her challenge is to know whether she can win even better than this goose, in seeking the ideal stability of a few relationships, more or less explicitly open, as well as the excitation from all the fun and drama expected to be offered by superior men. In one word, the woman seeks the men providing her with the playgrounds which are the largest and safest for her to enjoy her histrionic nature.

In being turned towards pleasures, the female fantasized about the life of men which would have been nothing but about pleasures, without any hardship, or at least more enjoyable than her “enslaved” life. The female has never been “liberated”, since she was never been caged concerning her love life, even though, for millennia, knowing intuitively how she behaves without supervision until her menopause, the men expected her to control herself a minimum. Her supposed novel “liberation” was nothing but a response, full of merit and pride according to her (quite expected knowing her), from the contrived prudishness of the previous generation — well, not the generation of aristocrats, for those have always been liberated, therefore fighting, through their notion of merit, against their lassitude, for decades if not centuries. After having for decades demanded from the society various perks, the woman market becomes, to those who can access it, instantly wider as well as more liquid. The questions become thus “why to enter this market?”, “how to enter this market?”.

The woman constantly follows her desires, especially those leading her, she expects, to many refined pleasures; thereby, the men whom she appreciate can push the limits of behaviour towards her, whereas the lesser men, the poor, the ugly, the impotent must follow rigorously what is socially expected from them in each encounter with every female; in general, those men must not interact at all, at risk of being pegged as a pervert and accused, more or less explicitly, of assault, even before they have done anything. Can be shamed, sometimes publicly, about their virility, even the men whom she does not despise beforehand, but failing somehow to please her.
Once pegged, by at least one woman, as litter, these men will be irrelevant to any other female around at the time of the pegging : her essence being sexual, the female does not hesitate to discuss, amongst her female friends, her lovers and their performances, their perks and their drawbacks wherewith they come. Indeed, in order to grade the men, with respect to their potential ability to satisfy her, a female relies on the personal experience as well as on the members of her species, by pure mimetism : when she sees another female accompanied, she believes that the man must be worth it, worthy precisely because he apparently manages to satisfy one woman; the man is viable. A man making her believe that he is her boyfriend can notice such a situation when he attaches himself to her and suddenly notice that who seeks satisfaction from him is at least one other female, possibly even more relevant than the present one. The more a man manages to make a herd of females believes that he satisfied many other such creatures in the past, the higher ranked the man is, all more so as an entertainer, by each woman.

This.
Loyalty, decency, empathy, all these qualities are objectively harmful to the individual, and only beneficial to a group when everyone share them.
Considering our fragmented and diverse society, these qualities turn into deadly weaknesses to be exploited by those that do not possesses them.

I wish i was a sociopath tbf

Her quest being to “feel the most alive”, as the industry of leisure sells it, her moaning, her orgasms being such a epileptic seizure, her little brain sparkling such as a firework, offering thus the highest hedonistic yield, it is no wonder that the female thinks sexually, wants sexually, does sexually, exists sexually. This strange little creature knows thus without a doubt why she is on earth, what her nature is; she wants to feel alive, to “live her emotions” without serious danger, nor risk, nor effort. The woman blossoms the most not in pure sex (all the more so a few years after her menopause), but rather, first, in the divorce-separation, second in the sterility-nulliparity, in the infanticide-abortion, then in the sex, in the birth, and lastly in the seduction.

We see thereby that two types of woman exist : the woman public in public, the woman public in private; the one already feeling empowered in assuming her hedonism; the other one dreaming all day long about it, dreaming to be liberated by a man without any negative judgement (especially public); to be, more or less secretly, a frivolous little minx, if only in dilettante. This second woman is submissive in appearance; she is passive, fantasizing about waiting for at least one man who would reach her true self, for a few to the extend that he would irremediably unlock her, through what she would felt as a rapture. She remains the most nihilist of the two, for she wishes to live, to be woman, only on her terms and conditions, only when it suits her. Yet, she finds a few manners to live.
Indeed, the woman wishing to be more woman makes love mostly with her mouth, through the kiss, whereas the woman who is far more advanced in her being, do not hesitate to involve the rest of her body, to the same extend of her mouth, if not more. Unfortunately for her, most men fail to acknowledge how important, for her, is her mouth.

A second illustration of the crucial divide between the two happens during the separation, sooner than she expected, between her and one of her lover : for the woman existing as woman as much as she can, a early separation is sign of defect on her part, more so if the man went for another woman, leading her to wonder what went wrong on her side for him to go away so fast; for the woman dreaming to acknowledge her nature, fantasising her will to be woman, the early separation is a sign of a fault of the man, especially if he left in the first weeks of the relationship, be it due to her or another one; the woman wishing to be potent moves away rapidly from this failure in thinking that this man is nothing but a good riddance — not to worry, she will find new lovers in a blink of an eye.

The woman lacks the reflexivity bringing a lack of equanimity as well as of efficiency about her behaviour; she is a pure actor in the world, she cannot pause, she cannot take time to stop herself in order to reflect on what she thinks, what she says, what she does. Sometimes, a sudden reflexivity comes by pregnancy, when not aborted, which remains caused by her eternal ignorance, her incapability of introspection beforehand and too often, the woman is at sea when strikes this minute observation on her existence which leads her to not be able to inquire further : to reflect on her reflections, discourses, actions, to put forth always more space between what she feels and what she believes is her self.
In being so close to what she desires and feels, the woman naturally believes that what she does is sound, coherent with her “finding herself”, “finding love”, that she is not ego maniac, or even that it is altruistic, that she searches for her happiness just as much as she wishes others to be happy : if she feels good, it can only means that others involved in doing what she does feel just as good.

OFC, all hedonistic that she is, sooner or later, the woman faces the difficulty that is the lassitude stemming from her wealth of emotions; a difficulty undermined for a moment thanks to the easiness of obtaining a diversity of attention from the herd of most men,especially once that the she manages to pass as a powerless creature tormented by the men. By her lack of reflexivity, the female however remains in the hedonist pendulum : she swings from sheer satisfaction towards a sadness, only to swing back, once a new man in sight, towards a pleasure more or less already lived, but different enough to be worth living.

Many men claim that, contrary to the men, the female is the least rational creature, whereas the men would be the least emotional. In reality, the exact converse holds : the woman perfectly knows what she wants; her hedonist stance is the more logical for, after all, everybody loves their pleasures just as they show aversion towards their pains; however, she fails to notice that her hedonism remains inefficient, by its fruits hardly permanent, due to her lack of reflexivity. And the swan song for the woman is found in the forty-year old divorcee, not so cliché, believing to emancipate herself such as in her twenties, alas remaining unable to even give the men an erection, once she denudes herself.
It is not rare that, all exhausted by a few decades of living in what she conceives as the “present moment”, in order to better live, a new life begins as the female approaching her menopause calms herself, in discovering a mild state of ataraxia blended in a longing for the golden times, believing to have reached thus a new liberation leading her to discover her truer spiritual side, less egotistical, and leaving her a bit perplex. Even the young female taking the holy orders does so only after a few years of proud liberation, where she stumbles upon a spiritual path after thinking that she is disenchanted from the men, from the emotional life.

Most men remain, on the other hand, completely emotional towards their existence in general, towards the woman in particular, skinking into misery and suicide as soon as the woman no longer validate them. They lack the notion of efficiency, if, by some miracle, they manage to know what they want.

Does a female love a man as a man loves a female? No; the female does not love the man; at best, the woman loves to be loved as well as adores to love to be loved. Most of the men love a woman such as most of the females loving their children, up to, for too many men, talking to the female in puerile manner in public; whereby most of the men completely failing to understand that a man must take a female with detachment, such as an owner loving his dog, such as the scientist towards his experimental subject. The lovers plays along, play her game precisely for he is not egotistic, but only narcissistic.
Her lack of reflexivity renders her the most untameable creature that so many men attempt, drawn by her, to domesticate only to perish faster than a moth on a night lamp, due to their innate failure to seek a reality outwards themselves, something that the inwards attention of the female prevents her to endure. Her nudity is the force of the woman : she makes her lack of apparent shield the most powerful one, so that the woman never lies to who takes the moment to observe her, yet without hesitating to crush every man whom she judges cruelly unworthy of her. So much power appears as beauty itself but, naturally, once that the higher man reaches her, he understands at the same instant her vacuity, or rather, the debilitation of his original quest.

The nature of the woman leads to a masculine discrimination of men with respect to their behaviours towards the female. The most common kind of men is naturally the beta, in other words, the men devoted to the female; the men seeking, from the female, some “meanings to their lives”, some faint relevance, validation of their existence, to grasp their existence by the reaction of the reality onto themselves, with sex, they think, yielding the best result for this purpose. Since the female herself seeks the men from whom she expects the most pleasures as well as the least displeasures, the first kind of men divides into three sub-kinds : the first sub-kind is the man who attempts to proudly content the female foremost via the flesh, in betting on his appearance as well as his performance, for, irrespective of her beauty or age, the woman is explicitly no longer in the habit, if she ever was, to compromise on her desire of sex; the second sub-kind is the man who attempts to satisfy the woman foremost via the mundane amusements, in betting on his finances, typically in offering her various activities; the third sub-kind is the man who tries to provide the woman with comfort, either material or emotional — the famous emotional tampon. These are the three sub-kinds of the beta man; each one of these men offers his services to the woman and wait for her to accept him or reject him; all of these men take a passive stance and completely depend on the woman each day of their lives.

The three betas are disposable by their nature and by their number in the world : the betas are a cheap commodity which is not scarce at all. Let us be clear : the men do not enjoy sex for sex, only the female is able to do so. Every man understands perfectly that the sex is, at best, a surge to unload as swiftly as possible which is not worthy of a dedicated life. The woman appears thus, crucially, as far more : given her nature, she is the easiest manner to go beyond the surge and even though most men go beyond it, they do not go beyond the female itself; not even the seducers who long, more or less secretly, for a relationship. They are right since any territory beyond her remains uncharted; it is a field of possibilities.

The betas create themselves a hierarchy of men, which revolves around the degree of satisfaction of the woman from the betas, since those are devoted to her. These men know perfectly that the woman is sexual, which puts the kind of men seeking her sensual pleasures on the top of the hierarchy. The lowest beta is of course the one furnishing the emotional comfort, since this comfort provides the lowest one and is no longer about the direct pleasures, but about the easing of her pains.
In this hierarchy made by the betas, the beta attempting to gain the attention of the woman through her amusement lies between the first and last kind of betas. In taking for granted the striving towards the woman, therefore making it implicit, these same men believe that the explicit financial wealth of a man is what distinguishes, even more, him from its peers. They fail to notice that many empires have not arise and many have fallen due to a single woman.
The lowest betas are denied the access to the woman, which only leads them to build resentment, not towards the female (since they praise her unconditionally), but towards the seducer who “does not respect the woman” from which the female adopts, still according to those confidants, the disappointment from all men. This tactics permits the lower betas to keep a hope to please the woman of their dreams, in a vain attempt to show her that “not all men are the same”...

The female creates also a punishment for those men who fail her, an humiliation on the virility of the men at her disposition; for instance, in disclosing to the failures themselves, the performance of her other lovers, former or current, or more subtlety their names at the right moment, in order to keep the interested, to strengthen their dependence and the competition : they might have not met the standards expected by the woman, nonetheless she still refuses that they leave her sphere of influence.
She can prevent those men depending on her to depart towards other truths in ridiculing them about what she makes them believe is their essence, the essence to seek a relevance of their existence through her existence. No wonder why she dares to demand and generally obtains a faithfulness from most of her lovers — the woman demands the faithfulness because she is not faithful herself, thus knowing the danger, towards her interests, that this behaviour represents.

Once ended her various love stories, until she finds new ones, the good little boyfriends-husbands-fathers must be dedicated in providing a safe net for her, in listening to her life at diner, in sharing, day after day, the chores, the bills, the rents, the care of the children and, of course, her states of hysteria, more or less pronounced. The playground provided must be the largest possible; the best boyfriends sanctify her, up to the point to being proud of, for instance, not even thinking of touching her handbag nor of manipulating her telephone. They even manage to equally believe that the female is cleaner than men. In being devoted, once in some relationship, the betas tend to think the mother-whore dichotomy; these men accept that the girlfriend-hood or the motherhood is a redemption for the female, from becoming a “sinful whore” after she looses her virginity. They equally take pride from letting the woman to act as she desires. Nonetheless, more or less consciously, a few boyfriends acknowledge what is the nature of the woman, without hesitating to share the girlfriend, notwithstanding a behaviour going from a will to be seen under a favourable light, up to a touch of bitterness taking the form of an assertion, more or less explicit, of power over her lovers, especially when those do not come form the circle of friends of the couple, rarely over the girlfriend itself. The man in free relationship thinks he has the advantage, over the temporary lover, for the he would permits the temporary lover to indeed be a lover. The boyfriend chooses to forget that if his couple itself picked up this lover, other couples and other females could easily pick up this lover as well.

The female knows that the good lover appears as selfish towards her, in bed or not, just as much as she is towards the other men, if not more. The lover and the female match, click, the relationship sparkles to better enliven her. This new kind of man is the second and last sub-kind : the man who is not devoted to the female and even less to her sensual quest; a man having such an independence form her, that she senses it quite easily. This man belong to the alpha kind. The alpha man naturally turns the table with the woman : all indifferent that he is when he must deal with her, it is now the woman who must show that she is worthy of him, typically in hearing that she is wrong in behaving in such or such manners which makes her strive after that she thinks that the alpha man betters her; whereas, when it comes to men seeking validation through her, the betas proudly do not demand anything from the woman, the woman waits for the first men, amongst the flock of all the betas, who complete her list of requisites. If the beta dares to negate his docility suddenly, the woman will drop him or punish him. In one word, the beta is primarily devoted, the woman is primarily egotistic, the alpha is primarily narcissistic. The woman confuses the narcissism of the alpha and her egotism : she is drawn to him.

It is with the alpha man that the woman “feels alive”, “feels like a woman” the most, by her work that she must furnish in order to be even considered. The alpha man rewards the woman when she has proved that she merited him. It is this man who gives “meaning to the life” of the woman; she knows that such a man is exceptional, thereby that he is worth it, just as the woman knows that, as she wishes, she has the power to make the three betas feel relevant in their lives. For once, she knows that a man is above her, that there is better than her, that she can be relevant towards somebody for once, only if she is good enough.
The alpha man knows that the absolute liberty plays against the liberty itself, whereas the woman only knows this through an intermittent intuition. He gives the woman a frame of restrictions wherein the woman can plays in liberty and it permits her thus to develop her faculty to enjoy herself and the world, to attain the most jouissance, to be what she thinks she is. For him, each female is, at best, a springboard for a new woman. A woman lives in a network of other women who wait to be taken. Once more, this situation goes in the opposite direction than the case of the beta males, which the woman knows that they come and go, that they are easily affordable, easily replaceable since they let her do what she wants. The beta has faith in the absolute.

We could expect from the woman that, by her existence naturally revolving around the tragedy and the drama, she would become an artist, a creator, an inventor, but that would be missing the evidence that the female does not live through such excruciating lives. The woman remains poorly creative, precisely for she has an interest in art, for she believes that she has “something to say”. Her interest for the expression is personal, always directed inwards her.
On the contrary, the masculine angst brings some abilities, themselves leading to creativity : mostly as males who seek the feminine approval through the mundane activities as well as the comfort, the men are not interested in the drama nor the tragedy, even less when their lives are filled of events of these natures, but those few at ease with communication becomes the perfect artist, inventor or creator, which attracts, incidentally, the female. The lesser exposition towards the female of the alpha men leads those rare men naturally to a strong intellect, or for the fewest, to wisdom, foresight, in particular once equipped with equanimity.

It becomes manifest that this kind of man knows that there exists a life beyond the seduction, contrary to the first kind of beta male, knows that there exists a life beyond the entertainment, contrary to the second kind of beta male, knows that there exists a life beyond the woman, contrary to the third kind of beta male. There exists a famous saying : the difficulty is not to come in the brothel, but to come out of it. If they must apply a dichotomy towards the female, those rare men choose the whore-saint one : they take the woman for what she is, a public good, her only pure state being a virgin.

Sometimes, gifted with reflexivity, such men have a strong degree of equanimity which permits them to appear infinitely more detached around her. These higher alpha men leave, without resentment, such a binarity as the whore-saint; happily they accept the woman for what she is; they do not expect anything from the woman, they do not blame the woman, they do not despise the woman, there would not even be a relevance to do otherwise. He understands that the female is a different creature from him, as he understands that an order between the female and the man remains unbecoming.
Contrary to the three kinds of beta males, the alpha man cherishes more his time and serenity; he leaves the woman, her quest for pleasures, her worries, to the other men passing after him; in having none dependency towards her, the alpha man understands that, as nice as it is to take a female when he desires one, it is even more delightful not to have a woman when he does not desire any. The alpha man understands that the woman is a sheer amusement.

On earth to be shared, in heat all year long, the woman is a whore, as so many say often bitterly, but the whore is equally a woman. In living so essentially for, by, as well through the histrionism, the pleasure, the frivolity, the superficiality, the woman knows why she is on earth, shows herself as she is, to such an extend that nothing remains more beautiful when she rests in her purest state, the one where the female acknowledges and strive to coincide with her nature.

>Evo Psych
>Knowledge

Pick one. Evo psych is literally pseudoscience, you may as well go and read about ESP and how that will help you understand the female mind.

They want someone to provide for them and give them fun times
Those two needs don't necessarily have to be provided by the same guy

Women are literally the bane of science

They think too emotionally, they wouldn't want to accept evidence that their theories are false, even if the scientific data proving it is staring them in the face

>learning things is bad
>pseudoscience can't be fun to learn
>being this intellectually lazy

w r all da same xd womyn are equall :P!(even better)

Where this meme came from. About women and emotions

>Evo psych is intellectual

lol. If you're going to read fiction, make it good fiction.

Unfuckable nerds who don't know how to talk to people combining their "le rationality" fetish with their resentment towards women.

>Pseudoscience
>Intellectual

This thread is just agenda based circlejerking

It's cool that you wrote all that but this isn't the fanfiction board.

lul you think your mind isn't centered around feelings.

B-b muh logic! I have supreme rational mind!

>Women are literally the bane of science
Are they big guys?

Just talk to them like they're human beings

then why make this thread in the first place?

source? this is pretty interesting tbqfhwy

literally this: If you had the will and effort to bare yourself to the bones you'd realise that you are fundamentally centered around feelings and you can't do anything about them because human substantially is willing and thinking creature
Willing is the preceding property, while thinking was merely made to satisfy the will better.
"will" here basically stands for will to live, including will to reproduce being essentially a way to sustain life if not on individual level, but on species level
What I'm trying to say is here is drop your groundless superiority. It certainly won't help you with "a deeper understanding of the female mind"

Evolutionary psychology is not the place to understand women. It is more of a pseudoscience than psychology itself.

If you really want to understand women you would have to understand the currently existing structures of society and how that impacts the current thought processes of both man and women. Thus I suggest your read up on your sociology and history.

virgin, neckbeard, r9k, fat, loser

Are you actually taking that seriously?

not THAT seriously but there are some good bits there and there

woman don't like losers you know, they have an ingrained sense to see who is one or not, if you were actually not a loser you should know this, i have lost count of how many times i have laughed with a woman at some loser and how ecstatic she felt because she could laugh at losers with someone that didn't cared

and i'm speaking about those shy religious girls who you wouldn't never think of being like that

You just witnessed some people behaving like some people do

You could make these same "deft analyses" of men only you don't pay that my attention to them because you aren't trying to bang

*that much

I mean, people are shit, why do you keep insisting that woman couldn't be shit but men are

Where did I say women couldn't be shit?

All I'm saying is that there's no "special woman knowledge". People are people, and any attempt to generalise this behaviour is ill advised.

would you be happier if instead of saying women and men are like that i say that in big capital cities with rampant entitled narcicissm college girls and college boys act like that?

People do not differ because of their sex. People differ because of their background. Personally, I find them equally simple or complex, the distribution is equal for every gender. But that is just me.

Sure

Just don't be all like "the thing about women is they do this thing that everyone does" like you've uncovered some big secret

Just because you say it isn't an /r9k/ thread doesn't make it so

user you are killing my aletheia dopamine rush

>women
>having feelings and emotions

> muh feels

she doesn't seem to look too happy to be honest

Spend some time paying attention to how social conditioning fucks up self-perception of females, that'd be more relevant.

Women are hedonists and their enemy is boredom, effort, risk, danger.
Fortunately, men are desperate enough to feel relevant, so they are pushy enough to try to be noticed by women (because they fail to be relevant beyond women). and sooner or later, they cracks the bf-shield

Women know that chads and other robots are willing to help them, to have an easy life. The natural problem of women is that they get bored sooner or later with whoever choose to try to entertain them.
So women change their partners to avoid the rut and to create drama. men do not like to be changed, since they loved to be relevant for once in their life, they whine and hate women when women find other providers.
Of course, changing partners constantly becomes a bore too, so they want some fixed men in their life to give them emotional and material support, Rarely sex because women know that, no matter how good the lover is, it gets boring sooner or later.
When they are replaced, men become resentful towards women, since they lose the validation of their existence. They pretend that they can live without women and that they even are better than women, smarter, stronger (in forgetting that women do not need to be so, because men want to be so in place of women)

Knowing that they are not able to stop loving to be supported by men, Women love also to think that they need no man and that they live to help others >muh compassion. This is part of the tactic to enhance their pleasures: women think that they are good people in society, only to feel even more raw, more animal, more of a little minx, typically in private, when they are fucked properly by some beta ready to serve them sexually.

would all the women in this thread raise their hands please

evo psych is unfalsifiable trash, you need feminist analysis in your life op

anyone else fucking tired of shirtless men in hollywood and the fucking Olympian bodies and 8 pack abs and always taking their shirt off in all movies, but like shunning all of hollywood if a single woman takes their shirt off and a single nipple is shown? really fucking tired of this double standard

>muh le womens mind is centered on feelings and emotions

This is a shit meme friend. Men can feel and be as emotional as them, if not more.

That must be the loudest room on the planet. The only reason they shut up for a second was probably because they saw someone with a camera.

Blame feminists. Remember how everyone got upset with shit like Barbies and unrealistic women body portrayals on TV, from movies to cartoons? Women claim to be objectified and unrealistic while having every other man in hollywood have the body of He-Man.

People need to understand that women and men are different on a biological and mental level. Muh equality movement is just gonna slow us down as a species. We need to understand that while being of equal worth because we're human, people will always be different.

Women and men aren't that different in my experience. Most of the men who claim that they never understand women and that they are so erratic, emotional and whatever simply are shit at understanding other humans in general. The only reason why those men think that it's exclusively women who are unreasonable is because they don't even try to understand other men for lack of sexual interest.

Work on your empathy, try to feel what other people feel, and maybe you'll slowly learn how to understand the perspective of other people. That will ultimately help you greatly in not running into shitty situations with other people, in particular women. Many men lack that and basically run around with a blindfold. They can only smell the pussy, but they don't see who it belongs to. It's the kind of skill that is never explicitly taught in school. You can't learn it on the internet either. I'm not even sure whether you can really learn it, but it helps realizing that empathy really is a great tool in life and there's a very good reason why evolution gave it to us at all.

I don't realize how empathy will help me getting laid

I get most laid when i forget i'm human and just turn into a dick breeding machine

empathy could help with children and the disabled, but i don't see how it will help more from that

The problem is basically that if you give what someone politically correct want, you look weak, so if you use your empathy to give support to some woman, you look weak like you were supplicating. (which in fact is what you are doing)

just keep empathy toward your family and other unfuckable people, when there is sex in the question there are other rules playing in the game

No user you stupid fuck, women's thought process is emotional and irrational where as men is rational and direct. That is why women have a double meaning to anything they say to you and get mad at you for no reason because you failed to get the hint of their indirect message to you.

this guy had to say it was satire so normies didn't bully him

but he speaks the truth

You sure sound like a happy guy

lmao, it's like you get your all info on women from shit stand-in sets.

Men are just as irrational as women when it comes to the opposite sex, you just ain't tryna bang so you don't notice.

Stand-up*

Autocorrect

Depends on what you want. If what you want is just getting laid, the trouble will eventually follow with it. My personal experience tells me that it's simply not worth it. Getting laid doesn't actually satisfy me, you'll feel just as hungry afterwards as before. The more you give in to that hunger, the less you'll take care of what really evolves who you are.

By the way, empathy is nothing you turn on and off again, it's nothing you consciously "use". It's a skill like having musical ears, you can't just not hear when someone's instrument is distuned. It happens involuntarily. When you see someone cry you don't need to consciously think about it "Oh, this person is crying, that means he has trouble, I should console him" or something like that. You just instantly feel bad about it, that's how a sane person works and that's what most psycho-/sociopaths (or just people with underdeveloped social skills often) don't get. They think that everybody just pretends to care about each other and that they are the only people who are conscious enough to escape that madness, even though they are the ones lacking a human facet.

Yh bud you have no clue what you are talking about if you think the irrationality of men is even comparable to women that are always irrational.

Men treat girls good because by their logical thought process they believe good treatment will give them a sexual reward. However women are backwards illogical beings that react to cruel assinine behavior with more sexual arousal than logical good treatment. This is just one example of how illogical women are yet you talk shit about them being similar to us men plz bro.

Sounds like you're just salty about not getting laid lmao

Bet ur a real "nice guy" huh

The thing is, male behaviour only appears logical to you because you are a men and therefore you understand for example why sexual reward is so detrimental to you. You also understand why sexual reward for you comes without any consequences (it often does for women, in case you didn't realize). There's a lot about male behaviour that is only logical when you don't question the drive behind this behaviour. I.e. the stuff men do to impress women and their peers. Men literally kill themselves all the time doing stupid fucking shit, see Darwin awards. Those are all men in the overwhelming majority. How is literally killing yourself for absolutely nothing not the crown of irrational behaviour? The problem is simply that you are projecting too much. You are trying to explain the behaviour of someone else in the framework of your own values, priorities, ethics etc, which is fucking stupid and narrow minded honestly.

>How is literally killing yourself for absolutely nothing not the crown of irrational behaviour?

mfw filthy life affirmers near me

But then isn't it illogical to be kind to women, so it isn't the man being illogical in this case?

It's almost like his worldview makes no sense and is really just born out of childish resentment

danger and play is what women are and want [they want play = safe danger] and men want women, but only because women are the ultimate danger and play thing, so that when they believe to have dominated women, they feel valued. This is nice, but you can reach a life beyond this.

once you understand that men are not meant to be as good hedonist as women, you first acknowledge the superiority of women at the hedonistic life (which is just called life by men and women) and you see the misery of hedonism, either the direct hedonism of the woman, or the nihilistic fantasy of the delayed hedonism [hedonism of the will] of the man [the one that men advocate for, the one about engaging yourself into challenges after challenges, seeking merit, pursuing your passions, in one word still clinging to entertainment (typically to attract women sooner or later) to better turn away from their impotency at the hedonistic life..] created by men once they get beat by women.
Once you see the game as well as the noneffective masculine life, you lose faith in hedonism. At this point, you either see the solution or not {Nietzsche did not see it, or rather he did not claim explicitly that he saw it]: you strive to do the exact opposite of hedonism (either the masculine one or the feminine one): first you stop being nihilistic, in accepting what you are (it is crucial to be sincere about the starting point], meaning a worm, and in stopping to analyze the past to get a better future (= the strategy of men, which remains inside hedonism (even though they claim that it is not, and in practice is is clearly not), but even more nihilistic than the feminine hedonism, once they are beaten by women] and in stopping to take what you desire, feel and think seriously [=the hedonism of the woman, and the fueling of this hedonism by men].

Women are wrong for having faith in what they desire, in thinking that this is relevant to ones life
they are a bit wrong to let men spend their life trying to serve women.

Men are wrong to try to play with women, which is just serving women
men are wrong, after being defeated, to be resentful towards women
men are wrong to think, after being defeated, that the solution is to be even more nihilistic than women in dwelling in hedonism of the will

The lack of efficacy of the masculine life leads to a narcissism (contrary to men), but without egotism (contrary to women), a more equanimous and benevolent stance towards what is desired, felt and thought. At this point, you stop looking at hedonism of the body [=the feminine hedonism], turn towards hedonism of the soul [what religious call it], spirit, consciousness [what buddhists call it] [=the hedonism of the mild ascetic, the hedonism that most men fail to see and the one that women love to think that they embody (women love to think that they are not as egotistic as they are, that they embody a humanist stance)] and then you understand that even this is doomed to be disappointing, so you refuse it until you stop caring about this one too.

Well, he's right. Men completely sacrifice themselves for a chance at something only their genes profit from.
In fact, this gene-profit aspect can be seen as also the reason women tolerate or sometimes even seek out aggressive guys.
(You could even read the meme book that introduced the world to the concept of memes, your pic related)
One can only claim women are indeed illogical after you clearly defined the end goal (how to do, the gene thing may seem like a cop-out) and see if it's not in accordance with that.
If a pretty girl need only sit around in a cafe and sexual partners will approach her, why blame that women to not display an overly goal oriented behavior? 10 minutes in the mirror will profit her gene-spreading more than putting in any work and safety measures than that can be achieved in such a time span.
(And I've even heard people argue that being the partner of a totally aggressive guy, who'd essentially rape you and beat the shit out of you sometimes - if you have kids with him, your genes prolonged much more effective than if you're with a nice guy, because if your kids are aggressors/rapists too, you'll multiply exponentially.)

One gender optimizes quantity, the other quality. Of course, it's skewed today, because we are the sort of male monkeys that have ways of guessing if those children are ours and there is the expectation of late term parental investment from fathers.

good sex makes women happy and makes men feel esteemed

I could be sad but i have all the right to do so, my qt gf (which was awesome as fuck, she did volunteering and an incredible woman overall) left the country with her family and I probably will lose her because she is a woman and long distance relationship doesn't work

you can turn off empathy, you just have to think that some people deserve what they got, it's a judgemental position that blocks empathy because both use justice from different viewpoints

That's still not how it works, my edgelord.

there is literally a clash of religions since the ancient ages about this

judaism vs christianity is literally this, the old "mercy vs justice" shit

Being rational and understanding the female mind are mutually exclusive.

>I'm mostly a rational person
There's your problem. You think introspection is a reliable way to understand your own mind, when it isn't.