IM BACK FAGGOTS

400million market sell

Other urls found in this thread:

trustnodes.com/2018/03/07/mt-gox-crashed-bitcoin-trustee-sold-bottom-blockchain-data-reveals
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does this fag have more BTC to dump?

yeah give or take 186,000

One person literally just tanked the entire market, I hope he chills.

trustnodes.com/2018/03/07/mt-gox-crashed-bitcoin-trustee-sold-bottom-blockchain-data-reveals

According to the known wallets, only around 10k more BTC to dump.

>only
yesterday someone dumped 150btc and the price went from 10.8k to 10.5k in minutes

lol thats bs, it takes 20mill to move btc by 300 dollars, source me, and even then it went up fast, so u need to be constintly dumping

Who cares, it won't take longer than couple of weeks.
I've learned to not care about short term fluctuations in crypto after over a year in the game.

hes been tanking its since 20k

1000 times worse.

fuck mt.gox they don't deserve those bitcoin
crash the market and get those coin into new hands
this is good and had to be done at some point

If you don't think this is a good thing you're probably an ethereum fag

>crooks fuck over people
>crooks come back to fuck over more people
what the fuck

If anyone even tries to spend the coins/ distribute them it will tank the market.
Best thing would be for them to be "destroyed" but that would never happen.

It will happen eventually as bitcoin is deflationary

I wouldnt sweat the whole market situation right now as time is working in our favour and im patient thanks to shrooms and other projects

How much FUNFAIR do you think he has?

try 165,000 more BTC to dump dumbass

This is fucking infuriating.
Fucking gox is the reason we're all utterly fucked now.
And THEY are legally selling stolen bitcoin and making MONSTROUS profit because they're only required to return the MONEY equivalent of the bitcoin at the time, not the bitcoin.

it's brilliant, really

lol why do that when these fuckers can just buy it now for cheaper and acquire even larger holdings, you do realize that is what the point of this was right?

This isn't bad news, at all. Obviously none of us wanted the crash, but without this faggot, we'd still be in a bullmarket. And all of the major dips has been caused by this one faggot, who now has next to no BTC left.

Everything we thought we knew about why the market went down is wrong. And when this faggot is done, which it seems he might be, we're going back up.

>who now has next to no BTC left.
HE HAS 180 FUCKING THOUSAND LEFT

i did shrooms and acid for almost 3 months straight. (took a couple days off between trips to lower tolerances) sometimes back to back though.

hands are fine, everything is fine.

I do have an almost constant flicker effect and shadows are different than they used to be.

i saw the edge and looked over. did i go too far?

What's the wallet address?

Wait

This is fucked. I lost 10 BTC because of Mt. Goxx and never saw a penny.

>dips has been caused by this one faggot, who now has next to no BTC left
read the article, they still have 165k btc....this is going to be a long bear market....well i guess ill keep accumulating for the next run

ummm you do realise that he sold of 400 million and 1.5 BILLION IS STILL LEFT?

Ah, now we know why he did it.

>The sums liquidated do appear to be the precise amount of claims made in the fiat equivalent of around $400 per bitcoin.

He sold just enough BTC to pay off the claims filed against Mt. Gox in court. But why the dumb motherfucking faggot didn't just OTC all that BTC, but had to market dump it is beyond me.

So calm your titties.

this is bullish as fuck

actually... 1.9 B is still left.

See Hopefully the dumb faggot will OTC trade the next time he tries to liquidate some of his BTC.

Why would he OTC when he can get cash in an instant with exchanges. Holy shit you people are dumb.

yeah i really dont fucking get it, is he fucking retarded? he would have been much better off eaven if he sold it for like a -5% market price otc, now hes brought panic into the market and the btc they own are now worth much less.....

>There’s a raft of claims and counterclaims by the trustee, including a petition to bankrupt Mark Karpeles.
>As such, any distribution appears very unlikely before all these proceedings are settled, which could at this rate be another half a decade, with all the legal expenses paid by the creditors.

He won't get to touch the rest before the bankruptcy proceedings are settled. So we're got another 4-6 years before the faggot is allowed to touch the remaining BTC.

The BTC that was touched amounted to the exact amount that Mt. Gox was sued for. So it was almost certainly liquidated with the courts blessing.

So again, calm your titties. We've got half a decade.

casho out the btc and get skycoin. hop in the skywire bandwagon

or if they really need to sell it on exchanges just issue a statement....hey fags we have a shitton of btc but we are your friends and dont want to fuck the whole market up, we are going to be selling this over the course of a year at x amount a day distributed over 5-8 exchanges....heres the sourcode of our bot, yes look its selling only a fuw hundred satoshis a second....

Because OTC allows you to sell large amounts without moving the markets? Same reason everyone who buys or sells more than $5-10M worth of crypto does it OTC.

If that dumb motherfucker had OTC'd at $20k, he wouldn't have crashed the markets, and he'd have to sell a lot less BTC in order to get the fiat amount required by court.

Major league swag out my dude

Can someone murder Kapeles or has he given up his private keys?

He needed the cash in an instant, he got the cash in an instant. No other explanation necessary. He doesn't need to negotiate and go through the process of bargaining usually done with OTCs.

>going OTC with bitcoin
Yeah good luck finding a party willing to trade with you that has money on an unregulated market that offers no protection unlike exchanges where they can track you down. This ain't institutional parties dude. You're asking that guy to look for people willing to trade with him amounting to $400million. Not gonna happen in crypto.

Karpeles is in possession of the keys, but the court is looking to file bankruptcy proceedings against Karpeles personally, after the bankruptcy proceedings against Mt. Gox was settled because Karpeles sold BTC to pay the people who had filed claims against Mt. Gox.

Which means that if he touches any of the BTC during the proceedings, he is absolutely fucked. And they're expecting the proceedings to take about 4-5 years, the same amount of time the Mt. Gox proceedings took.

So we're good.

To add he doesn't give a fuck if he crashes the market. All he cares about is settling the obligations and once that's done, his job and headaches are finally finished. He's a lawyer/caretaker, not a financial guru trader.

you're about to get $1000 back!

He didn't need the cash in an instant. It took the motherfucker 3 separate months divided over almost 2 months in order to get the required fiat amount by the court.

And what the fuck are you talking about? OTC exchanges are considered a fuckton more secure than regular exchanges, and KYC/AML procedures are in place, unlike on many crypto exchanges. Why the fuck are you even arguing against OTC trading? Everyone with a $5M+ stack uses it.

>3 separate months
3 separate dumps*

Yeah, it's obvious that he didn't give a fuck about the market. The point was that he could have done it just as fast through OTC without having to cause people to fucking kill themselves over being JUSTed. Which makes him a real piece of shit.

Seriously how is he not dead yet. Is under private security or something?

That nigga must be looking over his shoulder daily

Not if he didn't file an official claim. Which I don't think he did.

I don't know. I hear great things about assassination pools.

Disclaimer for LE: Fuck off. I am not promoting the murder of this little rat.

You're equating regulated futures and stock markets with crypto. Top kek.

Like I said, this is the wild west. Crypto is UNREGULATED! There are no institutional buyers with big money to swoop down and buy all that $400 mil. Also read . He doesn't give a shit if he crashes the market since it's not his job to appreciate the value of bitcoins. You're thinking from a point of view as an investor and someone who has a vested interest in appreciating the value of BTC. You need to see it from his point of view if you want to understand why he did it. He needed the cash in an instant and he got it. No point going through bargains and not getting the full selling price unlike in exchanges.

Then again, I don't expect a brainlet like you to catch up.

That fucker is crashing the market for a second time IM TRUGGERED THE GLOVE ARE OFF

he is literally a dead man walking

>Yeah, it's obvious that he didn't give a fuck about the market.
Thatsthepoint.jpg

Also OTC in crypto ain't faster. This ain't NASDAQ or bigwig Goldman Sachs investors trying to buy stocks. Whatever gave you the idea that OTC in crypto is faster?

Looks like he stopped dumping for now though.

>You're equating regulated futures and stock markets with crypto

Jesus fucking christ, you are dense. Or just don't know a fucking thing about crypto or how it works beyond trading lunch money on Binance. OTC exchanges are massive, and makes up for something like 60-70% of the entire volume of BTC trades. Finding buyers for $400M worth of BTC would have taken the OTC exchange less than a week.

See Mt. Gox bankruptcy proceedings are over after 4 years, because he dumped the BTC to pay people back.

Now they're filing proceedings against Karpeles personally, which means the BTC are out of his reach for another 4~ years.

So it's just normal traders dumping now?

>OTC exchanges are massive, and makes up for something like 60-70% of the entire volume of BTC trades
Top kek.

You live in fantasy land. Early adopters don't have that much money. Most of the trades are done through exchanges and it's because it's faster and takes less time.

Source for your "OTC is faster and bigger for crypto than in exchanges" or GTFO.

But I know why youre adamant he goes through OTC tho, you must be one of those who bought buttcoins and want to see it fly. Top kek.

Tough luck maggot. I'd even love to see him dump some more on exchanges just to piss you off.

Yeah, just a little mass hysteria after a few hundred people were phished and had their Binance APIs hijacked, which caused a lot of retards to wrongfully believe that Binance itself had been hacked.

No worries, we'll go back up pretty shortly.

so smooth s-sailing from h-here?