Scores for standardized tests

I have my ACT test results back and i scored a 32 in math and a 27 in science but my english and reading scores brought my overall down to a 27.

Is a 32 even good for math? What was everyone else's scores and should I even bother to retake it for a higher score.

32 is fucking awful. Did your parents drop you on your head when you were a child?

i would retake if i were you. I got 31 first time and 35 the next.

Science portion becomes really fucking easy after taking it a few times

Ameriags taking that act thing.

GRE is worst standardized test

how the fuck did you get a 27 on science? That shit was literally just reading graphs and had nothing to do with any actual science. Retake that shit you degenerate fuck

kys troll.

>mfw I got a 35 in reading and English but a 27 in science and math
>mfw an engineer now

I read a bought a study guide for the act but only read the chapters on the reading portion. I should have just sucked it up and taken the test again.

>engineer
>being bad at math and science

Checks out

32 is fine. It's like the 96th percentile.

You should really try to get 30+ on the science though, because inferencing and summarizing skills are more important than basic math skills.

The reading and science sections are basically the same, just that one has graphs too.

Tldr study science and reading for at least 30s and a 32 in math will get you a composite 30 on test even with a crappy grammar score

>troll
kys /reddit/

I say that really, it indicates that you are either ignorant or incapable. Thus, its inconclusive.

I only scored in the 1500s on my SAT and I have never gotten lower than a B in any college class after 110 credits and I'm only in my third year at Uni.

In my opinion, I am not the smartest person in any class I've ever taken. I work hard and I don't let my faults define me.

This. I got a shit SAT score, and a shot ACT score. 25 or 26 I don't remember.

Scored 98 percentile on the MCAT and had a 3.9 GPA in my major. (Math)

>tfw 36 English, 34 math

Jokes on u college board, I'm starting my CS masters in the fall

>tfw you finally realize Veeky Forums is full of brainlets and idiots

t. 2360 SAT (1600 CR & M)

>Tfw most likely grown men bragging about a test with the sole purpose of getting you into college

>typing like an illiterate
u wot m8? typ in 3ngliz nex time plz

I took the ACT twice, you will improve your science score if you get the strategy. 32 is good for Math, I got a 34 and 35 in the times I took it. It is not as easy to study for as science so if you're lazy like me you won't see immediate improvement and you'll not bother. I would retake it if you think you're stronger in math than you showed on your test.

I got a 30 on the act went to state school for undergrad and now am getting a PhD in math. Act is pretty fucking useless and no one is going to look back in 10 years and make fun of you for a test you took when you were 16

Sorry friend, but I understood him

Sorry that I don't speak autist, you brainlet

>also got a 2360
>what i didnt get an 800 on was math
should I just kill myself?

>got low 600s in reading and writing on sat
>low 700s in math
>mediocre gpa from mediocre public school
>3.8 in a top cs program in US

we can all make it bres

>Sorry that I don't speak English, you brainlet

35 Math, 34 English/Reading, and 32 Science, which is weird since I got a 36 in that section the first time I took the ACT.

I don't even remember my SAT. Didn't send it to the schools.

Definitely retake it I improved from a 33 to a 36

this board is 18+ go away summerfag

whats wrong with it? Are the questions bad or something?

>32
>top 2%
retard alert

32/.?

also are all american tests MCQ ? is the method efficient ? we never have exams like in pic related where i live

You can be 18 and taking the ACT you know. Some people even graduate HS at 18.

a lying frog poster? oh wow

I got a 36 my sophomore year and then had to take it again for some state test junior and got another 36. also 2390 SAT

When I took it I got a 34 overall, 35 math, 33 science, 35 reading comprehension, and 32 English
If you want to get money from colleges retake it, also did you study at all?

Just retake it until you get a 36. Do practice exams beforehand until you don't miss questions anymore. Easy. I did this on the ACT and SAT and got into MIT-- I had a ton of extracurriculars and a 4.0 as well, but perfect test scores are the simplest part and take the least time. Practice makes perfect. You're going to need it in college anyway.