I love being right

i love being right

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2018/03/07/nobuaki-kobayash-sells-bitcoin/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DISCLAIMER for those fuckwits who don't remember: Called this shit on Sunday afternoon. Said it would happen before Wednesday(which it started Monday afternoon) and will continue to call it lasting through the weekend. Even into next week. And probably a little bit into the following week.

Annd you fuckfaces laughed at me for it just being a "tiny drop" bahahaha

yeah, this has nothing at all to do with the hack.
kys

nope it doesn't lmao because it started before the hack

I remember your original thread.
i'm going to guess that it will go up soon.
ill post a thread about it if i'm right.
i'll call myself God of the gurus

Racist asshat. You think you can talk down to us because you're white. Think again.

Take your privilege and fuck off back to /POL/.

femanons and anons: autism.

If you consider soon to be a week and a half, then yeah-- it'll go up soon.

I've literally been saying the same thing every post as a common courtesy to idiots here who don't realize how simple this shit is to read.

To those who do remember, I said Bitcoin was going to fall into the 8-9k range IF THERE WAS SUPPORT AT 10k, which sadly there wasn't any...

So because we sliced through 10k like butter, even more gravely is that 8-9k is going to go with it in the next few days. The next week or so will be painful, I'm talking potentially 4k painful(with that said, anything and all below this price point is to be considered HEAVILY on sale).

Then from there, we are cleared for blue skies EOY

which average is that, i cant reproduce it

I sold at 11.7k too, but how do you know that this isn't just that mega-gook selling?
fortune.com/2018/03/07/nobuaki-kobayash-sells-bitcoin/

What if it rebounds hard when that chink runs out of coins to sell?

Biggest exchange gets hacked and at the same time Mt.Gox fucking market-sell millions of dollars worth of bitcoins, but yeah sure... your lines predicted this.
It's called chance and luck

fuck white people

>crash coincides with minute-event of SEC memo
>it was my TA, goys

you're retarded

White people own you, slave

dude all this shit was announced/happening today. I literally warned you fuckers of a wickedly large crash ON SUNDAY.

Also, you are being fucking played. If you bothered to read the Mt.Gox bullshit. It reads that whoever it is has been dumping for awhile now... How funny is it that Bitcoin's most catastrophic and prolific disaster reemerges almost 4 years later? Wake the fuck up. Last week, it was all sunshine and roses and now all of a sudden Mt. Gox looms again? What a fucking joke.

In response to the wickedly rich guy dumping... Do you think people just started suddenly announcing when they plan on dumping massive amounts of bitcoin? Fuck no. They never have and they never will, unless to manipulate cheaper buy-ins.

In response to the binance "hack". First... it wasn't a hack-- was a API bug. That they're addressing. SOME of their millions and millions of users are claiming their ALTS WERE SOLD FOR BITCOIN. Wait...that's weird. Sold for bitcoin. But bitcoin is tanking? If it was such a large number of effected users, as you claim, wouldn't the price have surged? HMMMMM HOW ODD. EVEN WEIRDER WHAT IS API.........AN INTERFACE.

Fall for weak fucking FUD all you want. You have to read in between the lines and realize that it's all glorified arbitrary nonsense driven solely off the face of fear.

Here just look at this photo. This is the 4hr chart because the damage of today has set in yet on the daily or weekly. This is what the fucking fruitless FUD has caused only because people read the god damn headlines and infer from there. The buck was spurred on sunday, when these lines crossed, inital dump was monday afternoon, FUD triggers today, panic ensues throughout the weekend.

it has to happen inside or above the ichimoku cloud for it to be valid though, so your TA as it stands is worthless/

Calm down Mugabe.

>when you literally have nothing but your skin color to identify with

You are nothing

Oooga booga to you too my melinated fellow.

mmhmmm. and once btc recovers to 10k and continues its bullrun? youll be making a thread about how wrong you were right?

no, no you wont

lol you have to be joking... it's clearly crossing above the cloud

I'll admit if I'm wrong. But, I know I am not. Look at the volume comparison from my 2nd photo. Look what happened the last time volume of this size was sold off. Look how long it lasted. And look how low we fell. The market doesn't respond immediately to events like this. It's shocked as fuck right now. And this weekend it'll feel the blow-- just watch

Oh my bad you're right I didn't see it, I'm not used to black graphs

>I'm talking potentially 4k painful

Meh, sounds too good to be tru

fuc u white devil

With that being said, OP, become our friend. We can share our TA with each other without trolls talking shit: discord (dot) gg (slash) tebwEwv

i'm from india motherjonk

you eat cheese fucker

P O O I N L O O
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

Shut up Poo, you're worse than niggers, ay least they can be funny. Now go back to fantasizing about raping your mom or sister or something.

you white motherjonk, indian people invented numbers and crypto. you go eat cheese and spoiled milk

this board is so racist. i might leave it

no bobs and vagene for you pajeet

you got telegram, create a group so we can chat user.

why so prowdy??

good thing i cashed out in early december. looking for a new investment though, and i heard skycoin is on the rise

skycoin is always on the rise

you should be ashamed

You should be firebombed into the middle ages.
It would take a molotov or two.

Reported to FBI, because the only one who would know about the hack is the hacker

TBF I remember your TA. You have been upgraded from B to BB

You are an actual faggot.