FUCK THESE COINS. I UNIRONICALLY LOST 150K

fuck all of this coin bullshit. i was up and now i've lost everything. all i have left will be needed to pay my taxes. i will then have 0 left. i lost everything. fuck this.

nice blog

FUCK OFF. this was everything i had. i'm financially ruined now.

post proof faggot

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

why did you put all your money into crypto? are you some special kind of retarded?

Shouldn't have botted, dirtbag. This is what you get for keeping my shitcoins down.

Yeah, I'm glad I wasn't in that deep. Sorry to hear it man.

what the fuck do you want. i'm not going to upload my exchange trading history here.

everyone here was saying the exact fucking opposite a few months ago. easy to say that now

then stop the larp faggot

botted? what the fuck are you talking about. i do not nor have i ever used a trading bot

thank you. at least it's just money but it was still all i had.

He might be larping, but im not. Unironically lost everything in bitmex few minutes ago

i'm not larping. this fucking forum is the reason i got into crypto in the first place so i think it's only fair i be allowed to vent when i lose everything because of it

>put all your life savings into a super volatile speculation bubble because anonymous people on a kenyan testicle fondling board say so
I usually hate that phrase but, dude, you deserve to be poor. Do you have literally no fucking brains of your own?

>he just sold
>you know what to do

you know where you are posting this right?

cry more faggot

Your loss is my gain, OP. Thanks for the free money.

lol

come on. i knew it was a risk, that doesn't mean it is not going to bother me when i lose it. people here were acting like 2018 was going to be a great year, so i thought it was worth the risk. clearly i was wrong.

not sure i understand what your point is. are you just saying that because i am posting this in biz i should expect the mean responses? yeah, i get that

We might hit a double bottom but we will be on our way up soon enough you impatient fool.

you may be right but it doesn't matter anymore. i had profits in 2017. then everything crashed in 2018 but i still have to pay taxes from 2017. thus i was forced to sell even at low prices unfortunately to make sure i have enough money to cover it.

Do you mean you lost everything in the hack or that the value of your portfolio is down? If option 2 literally just walk away for a month.

i didn't lose anything in any hack. just from the crash and horrible timing. i put everything i had into coins last year. i don't remember the exact amount but it was around 50k. at its high this reached about 150k. i made shitty trades and then the market tanked, so my total coin portfolio plummeted and i was forced to sell everything to cover my taxes. so now i have absolutely nothing left. well i guess technically i do have big losses from 2018 but i don't have any gains to be able to even deduct those losses against

You moron, the taxes are not even due yet, you could ask for an extension, and the penalties will be less than any gains.

Please don't tell me you are a white male...

thanks just bought 100k

>paying taxes on losses
Are you retarded or just live in a retarded country?

what does white male have anything to do with this? and the taxes are due soon. i don't know how the extension would work.

i had gains in 2017, that's what the taxes are for. the losses are in 2018.

>taxes
lmao amerimutts getting rekt

sold my 20 coins back when it was around 18k. still not 100% sure where to invest now, but i'm thinking of skycoin. one big plus would be the way skywire is just a middle finger towards the fcc

I would expect better than this of a white male.

someone harpooned that whale

I have 150k in cash right now. I am by no means a whale.

> paying taxes when the market crashes
You are morons. Why would you do this? Does Jamal and Muhammed pay you for your loss too? Get cucked faggots

Haha what a fag

>having 150k in crypto (all your savings)
>not cashing out at least 100k and leaving the rest in crypto
you deserve it

>Taking financial advise from Veeky Forums

You done fucked up, kid.

>taking advice of any kind ever from anonymous shut-ins

cmon people

you are larping. You wouldn't be posting funny memes if you really "lost everything"

fuck you faggot