Why are insects so fuckig shit? Does God hate us?

Why are insects so fuckig shit? Does God hate us?

you are not qualified to post on Veeky Forums. you should be autistic enough to think that insects are the premier form of life on earth to post here. where is the entrance exam?

Come on son. I don't think you need any special reasons to hate insects.

check out the evolution

t. Clicky McInsect

House centipedes eat other insects tho
I usually hate centipedes, but he looks adorable

Centipedes are genetically brilliant...an awesome example of nature "compressing" it's programming code...

The body is just the same two-legged unit replicated its entire length, including those extremely vicious little pincers it uses to attack, which are slightly modified legs. And check out the ass antennas! It took the front ones and duplicated them facing rearwards so it watches its six. Clever girl!

We're genetically conditioned to be horrified, and with good reason.

fun fact : The grabby tentacles on the centipedes jaws are actually modified legs. Over the course of evolution the front legs have alternated into a part of its mouth.

different=scary

small + fast + biting + multiplying + thin legged + crawling up in your earhole at night = scary

House centipedes are not insects, and I am disappointed that on a skim, no one in this thread seems to have corrected the OP thus far.

I have lived in the middle of north America for all of my life, and I've seen them periodically throughout my entire life. I have a kill-on-sight policy, and when I see one, I'm quite good at ending it.

I do not give a shit that they kill insects. By that logic, pretty soon I'll be allowing 800-pound gorillas into my apartment because of their place in the food chain (nope). That shit sounds like the house centipede lobby trying to defend its right to exist. You can exist (maybe), but if you're in here you won't exist anymore. They are offensive, and they have to die once I have seen one. It's just the way it has to be.

But they're not insects lad. The ones I've actually inspected have 15 pairs of legs, not counting the antannae. Naturally, I do not care to closely inspect the OP's picture to verify my claim.

i'm normally against killing living things without a cause (i.e. not in self defense or to eat them) but holy shit, these things make me feel like i agree with you fully

They love cool, dark, wet places, I know this from personal experience. They are also house-bugs, they like what the sub-regions of human interiors provide. You won't seem them "out in nature" much, in a field, etc. One wonders what they did before our civilization. Warm caves?

I would see them sometimes in the basement of my childhood home. One extremely hot summer night, somehow, one was in my second-floor bedroom, which is out of character for them. I stalked it for maybe a half-hour and then exacted my revenge. You start to understand my attitude toward the animals.

I had a third-floor apartment for a few years and never saw one. Now I'm in a ground-floor unit of an older building, and naturally here they are again. I got out of bed a couple months ago, I barely had my eyes open, hadn't been awake for more than two minutes really. I started brushing my teeth, and there is a lip underneath my medicine cabinet. I leaned down to spit and got a nice good look at the wall six inches in front of my face.

I kill them on sight.

Devil's advocate: putting my evolutionary response + cultural general principles aside, I have never actually had one harm me, either directly or indirectly due to the initial What The Fuck of seeing one, which never really goes away. I just see one once in a while and then I just do what I have to do.

I'm told that they can do a small, non-hazardous bite. I've never experienced one and I mean to keep it that way.

luv me

I like having centipedes and spiders around, because they eat things that would otherwise pester me. I don't let them crawl on me, but I'm happy to let them lurk around my corners and baseboards. you all are some pussies, being scared of a tiny little arthropod that doesn't want to do anything to bother you.

Killing insects is philosophically unsound & thus an attack on man. If u make insects group against man like they possibly could...

This is obviously all some sick experiment devised solely for the perverted enjoyment of whoever/whatever created it.

Life would not be suffering if it weren't so.

There is no God but if he exists he surely is the greatest psychopath that ever existed.

Not even trying to be edgy, I just seen some shit

This.
There are not much centipedes, but i like spiders in the dark corners, just to catch wasps and other shitty flying beasties that come to my house.
>In my country there is a saying - killing a spider inside a house is bad and may lead to trouble..

>being so afraid of things fraction of your size.

And yes, God does hate us. Why else would he let us be so irrational

> im not afraid of ebola
then I hope you get it

>insect detected

>i'm normally against killing living things without a cause (i.e. not in self defense or to eat them)

this fagget kills animals either because he is scared to die or because he is scared to die

Ebola never posed threat to western society, it just killed off nignogs with their poor hygiene. Another example of irrational fear, this time caused by media.

>centipedes are insects
This board is a fucking joke.

What are they then, smart guy?

this guy is right they're mammals...

They are Chilopoda.

Just because an animal is not part of the insecta class doesn't mean it's not an insect you cunt

Insects mean the animals who belong to the insecta class. If we follow your stupid logic, then spiders and crabs would be insects too. I'm sorry you just made a fool of yourself, but you should not take out your anger on me. Just accept it that you were wrong.

>not part of the insecta class doesn't mean it's not an insect
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>God

Holy fuck, how retarded can you be. Are arachnids insects too?

>they fell for it