IEXEC PUMP HACK

Why is nobody speaks about RLC coin pump ?
Nobody is making the link with VIA coin pump ?

What is this board ?! Veeky Forums Srsly....

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/iex-ec/iexec-project-update-02-ethcc-and-tokensky-07-march-2018-7b3332dce1c8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Noticed it a bit late, still made a nice 25% profit off it

Why nobody speaks about it ?
Like nobody cares or what ?

I don't even know if anyone's complained about RLC, the spotlight is on VIA.

it prob is related. but this is just unimportant part of the whole binance hack. that's more important is how big was the hack. how many ppl lost their coins

Looks like it's pumping again...
And all the market is crashing...

hackers pumped those with the coins stolen from binance, you are setting yourself up to be the greater fool by buying those coins

>hackers pumped those with the coins stolen from binance
Thanks scherlock
>you are setting yourself up to be the greater fool by buying those coins
Why ?

>buy coin because fomo
>they dump
>you stay holding bags of shitcoins

I'ts pumping again....

Of course I dumped my rlc bags last night. Fuck me.

sold 80% of my RLC for ~50% profit at 1520

do you think it'll dump over the next days? wanna buy back in

RLC is not a shitcoin.
RLC is pumping right now.

Do you even know what is Iexec ?
VIA is a shitcoin, not RLC

I will say unrelated. The second smaller pump and and re-increase of RLC in volume show another dynamique. The volume are not comparable too

I looked at binance and VIA pumped an hour before iExec did, I dont think it had anything to do with it and now its going up after selling half my stack from Veeky Forumss fear mongering

I'm thinking of it.
Just I don't get why RLC is still pumping right now.

What is your explanation ?

Still fair pump though I think

>RLC
>Not a shitcoin
It literally hasnt moved in 6 months (excluding december bull rush) investments in iexec are dead money until 5+ years

some PnD group

only explanation is random PnD or this news:
medium.com/iex-ec/iexec-project-update-02-ethcc-and-tokensky-07-march-2018-7b3332dce1c8

hope it falls back to today's earlier price so i can re-buy as i like the project a lot

It's cloud computing for dapps that need more computing power.... definitely not a shitcoin. It hasn't moved in a while because they don't have good marketing

>It literally hasnt moved in 6 months
That's precisely why it is NOT a shitcoin

hodling 30k of these and will continue hodling. the fact is that with a team of 6phds, multiple partnerships, V2 release in 2 months, partnership announcement with neo recently as well as 3D rendering using blender this was bound to pop. anyone thinking otherwise is a straight dumbass. ive been hodling since october and this fucker deserves top 50, let alone top 100

RLC is, along with HPB, my comfiest hold right now

^all these announcements have come in the past 1.5 months. u dumbasses should buy soon cause we're headed straight for 10 bucks

Some whales are trying to regain some of their losses after a crash.
DGD recently pumped to $500 cause it's backed by ($40 worth) gold.
CND pumped to a new ATH cause pajeeka mentioned it months ago.
Just yesterday a WTC partnership with Alibaba (cloud services)!
Now RLC is mooning cause the hackers!
They are just excuses so it doesn't dump too quickly.

I immediately bought it after looking into RLC. Good coin. The best coins are putting the work in on their products. Marketing works wonders when you have a working product. This will be 10x by the summer.

We will know in May.
That's pretty soon.