The ENTIRE market is controlled by MT GOX TRUSTEE

JP morgan reports that the ratio of money actually "in" crypto to the market cap is 50:1. That means roughly only 10b dollars in crypto. Hence why several thousand bitcoin can tank the market. This was never a bubble. The dotcom bubble went to 10 TRILLION dollars, not accounting for inflation

Mt Gox Trustee dumped his first load at $15k and has been steadily unloading ever since. 165k BTC remaining.

All of the mainstream news coverage, good or bad, all of the regulations, exchange FUD, technical analysis, is MEANINGLESS in the face of a guy who is actively selling 1% of the total supply. MARKET SELLING no less. For all we know, BTC could very well have been 50k if this old gook had died.

Other urls found in this thread:

trustnodes.com/2018/03/07/mt-gox-crashed-bitcoin-trustee-sold-bottom-blockchain-data-reveals
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There are several other players who control large amounts of the supply, e.g. Jihan Wu, Roger Ver, and Winklevoss twins. But these people have a much greater stake in the long term viability. This old japanese faggot does not care about any of that.

complete AIDS

trustnodes.com/2018/03/07/mt-gox-crashed-bitcoin-trustee-sold-bottom-blockchain-data-reveals

it's over.

>50:1
>there are actually only 320'000 btc in circulation
>165k is half that
>muh maths

>what is fiat money

You are fucking retarded. The market cap acts as 1:50 you fuck, not the supply. Most the coins that add to the market cap actually have 0 buy support so the “crypto market cap” is pretty much a made up number and actually 10-15 billion has been injected into crypto.

What's the stocks true market cap size, for reference?

>For all we know, BTC could very well have been 50k if this old gook had died.

op is right

10 trillion dollar was also the "market cap", there was less than a trillion dollars in the stock market

and much less value of assets in those actual companies

>JP morgan reports that the ratio of money actually "in" crypto to the market cap is 50:1.
How is this calculated ?

don't think they released info. But it can't be far off given the extreme volatility and illliquidity of this market

this. how can they know how much has been bought with cash / other untraceable ways?

they're buying and calculated their effect

but no actually lets just go along with the HURRR BIG BAD BOOGEYMAN narrative

Jp Morgan also has had a government bail out so they are also insolvent

>stocks 1t true marketcap
>crypto 10b true marketcap
>100x difference
>just enough for 1 final moon mission
we're making it boys

Hm so buying 1000$ worth of bitcoin would increase the market cap of 50000, so which means a price increase of 0.00296$. Seems plausible actually

>Mt Gox Trustee dumped his first load at $15k and has been steadily unloading ever since. 165k BTC remaining.
They are done selling the Bitcoin. This was to cover the fiat losses of everyone in Mt. Gox. So everyone who held funds at Mt. Gox is now guaranteed 100% of the Japanese Yen value at the time of the hack, which isn't so bad. The one question remaining is whether or not they will distribute the remaining Bitcoin to the owners of said Bitcoin.

20 or 30 trillion and I’d say it’s pretty accurate. Of course you don’t have so much buy support, but you can actually evaluate stocks accurately and there are professionals who have the exact job for valuing stocks. With crypto we just have a shitty website that takes the last sell price of the latest shitcoin and adds it to the market cap so there is that.

It doesn’t exactly work that way, maybe in a complete vacuum it would.

>With crypto we just have a shitty website that takes the last sell price of the latest shitcoin and adds it to the market cap so there is that.
You wanna suggest something better? I'm a programmer who recently quit wagecucking

What in the name of Jesus are you blithering on about

I suggest dividing the market cap by a constant = 50, can you do that till the end of week?

Well first we would need people who have experience in quantative finance evaluation models work out a way to actually value different cryptos. Then people like you can compile their algorithms to calculate the true market cap and consider all of the technical variables that go into trading etc. It’s a huge fucking system, stocks have existed for more than 100 years, it’ll take time, but we’ll get there with crypto.

Mostly talking out of my ass and spreading my opinions. I could compile a great whitepaper for an ICO with all of these buzzwords amirite.

how is market cap ideally calculated and then what does it even represent? is it not simply impossible to come up with an objective figure other than amount of asset * asset price?

even if that calculation was used on a traditional market, the generated figure would be far more accurate because of the liquidity

take a shitcoin like raiblocks when it was on mercatox for extreme example

someone has a limit buy order at 30 dollars. Meaning the price is 30 dollars. Next limit sell order is 30.05. I market buy into that order. Raising the price to 30.05. I just increased the market cap by 5 million.

as far as I can see, market caps make pretty much no sense whatsoever with currencies. if the entire of a (for lack of a better word) productive company is sold, the assets won't hit zero because they have productive potential for consumer products, whereas if the entirety of a currency is exchanged for other assets, the currency is permanently dead. that being said, any other metric that considers a given volume of hypothetical transactions is entirely arbitrary.

Yeah figured as much. Regardless I know there are niches to fill in the crypto analysis field even a mathlet like me can fill.

wouldnt say that. Just have to readjust your time horizon. should be 5 years or so.