based

Other urls found in this thread:

ethfreegive.com/#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People who lose money by such scammers didnt really earn it in the first place

he even copied the (not giving crypto away) kek

Get em'

lmao i didn't even see that

Yeah I had grudging respect for that. These scambots are annoying as fuck but I got 0 sympathy for anyone retarded enough to fall for them.

Seriously tho, at this point who the fuck is falling for this? The crash scared away all the boomer money

Indians

>who the fuck is falling for this

you have way too much faith in crypto holders

wow, if I was a degenerate scammer for like 1 day only I could make over 10k

crypto has been mainstream for over a year now, and these people are the mainstream, thats the problem.

It's just other people in on the scam trying to legitimize the scam so they send ETH to the wallet.

not really, if they wanted to legitimize it they would be sending 10x the bitcoin back to the address. I'm pretty damn sure these are actually just scamees.

Also, they have a fake blockchain explorer on their website so there would be no reason to do that

sir please

which is the real scam.

>hey bros let's scam twitter
>just send me some ETH so it looks legit, we'll be rich!

yes because people who are dumb enough to fall for that will definitely check the address on fucking etherscan and only send funds there if there are many incoming transfers

when i post replies they dont even show up, how are these spammers getting by with it

This is bad...poor loo

kek this

fuck you motherchowder

these fucks really thought it out

ethfreegive.com/#

they link their fake blockchain explorer to the real blockchain.info in the page source

they have an actual global stream of ETH "transactions" so refreshing the page doesn't reset the amount of ETH "left"

they have a .com domain, paid like bots

The account is suspended now, but it made around 40k $ from that one tweet.

nice

I've honestly thought about doing it.
Its hard though as you need alot of prep work.
but im just too ethical to do anything like this. Wouldnt want to explain to people how i got my money.

Yup, I'm interested in pulling one of these. Ethics is a bitch but I'd still do it if I knew very well how to pull it. I would probably end up returning the money lol.

>I can't understand why are you sharing with everyone? Stop, maybe share with me and not other people

Is this nigger really this stupid or is it another dummy account?