Your last chance

Last chance to buy BTC under 10k. Don't cry later.

Wow she developed severe anterior pelvic tilt. Nice.

lol op just bought on this "recovery" and thinks he will make it by posting on an image board to get other brainlets to buy before 9000-9400

Last chance to sell above 9.7k.

how did her tits get bigger too? did she bench press the fuck out of her titties?

Daily reminder that it takes 400 million dollars to pump up the BTC price by 1000 dollars up

Once BTC will reach the new floor during this dip it will take months to go back to 10k, if that ever happens at all

Binance hack and Mtgox news send it off a cliff. Use ur fucking brain.

Sure

Puberty

These posts are made by bears. Just like how bulls make posts like "BTC will NEVER be over 10k again!"

It's just reverse-psychology post-ironic nubiz shitposting. That some people take those threads seriously is amazing.

IT'S IN FREFALL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

bear flag on 15 mins

Unironically this

T. newfags who are too new to know that every BTC bullrun begins with a flash crash.

Doesn't understand market cap.

>those hand hands

Gross ugly af ginger. Only saving grace is her ass.

>t.the guy who broke up with her in 2012 after he used her as starter pussy.

Does it really matter. All I'm seeing is that you were wrong and I was right. That's all that matters in the end.

She's good in 2013 desu senpai

lol, no volume

Dude, if you are not on crypto why the fuck are you here then?

she couldn't afford a better camera after 3 years?

I'm telling you folks, last chance to buy under 10k. You'll cry later.

I bet her hands are stronger than yours, faggot.

>ICX hodl strong since 11usd

Assuming this is all because of that, then I agree with that assessment. But the devil can be in the details.

>LAST CHANCE GOYS
>t-t-this time is the last time, really!
>goddamitt buy my bags already

Remember this thread tomorrow and cry.

last time I checked my average buy-in price was at $2.500 so I think Ill be fine user

Good for you. My average buy in price is 2k. I'm here to guide newfags who are looking for an opportunity to get in.

>last time I checked my average buy-in price was at $2.500 so I think Ill be fine user

Wanting to buy 2k of eth or btc, wait for further dip or its going to be moar than 10k? No idea

I've had my finger on the trigger for a few hours now. Might not see sub-$9,600 again lads. Decisions decisions.

why didnt you fags buy at 6k?

It's on the brink of another drop. Hold.

my average buy in price is $1.50
you got l8 m8, better sell

>she just naturally grew into her body with good genes to post it all over FB as if she'd accomplished something
at least she knows her only worthy asset she has as a human being kek

Last chance to sell before it hits 7-8K.

Are you retarded? She was eating more from lifting weights, girls tits will get bigger when they gain weight

Can you absolutely faggots not tell that the first two pictures just have her face photoshopped onto them? Look at how big her head is in the second picture.
Fucking brainlets

You better be right, OP.

Just officially fomo'd into btc

Honestly I think we got in right on time. If what happened today is nulled out there really shouldn't be too much holding the price back.

phenominal. would troubadour for her

My dude, I have no fucking idea. We might get fucked to death in an hour. This is all gambling. Wake up.

>you better be right
>buys less than one weeks pay

It's all I have to work with.

it was a bulltrap aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Just hang on until we go over $10K, this is just a blip

We're going to make it my dude.