Once again

My calls cannot be touched
Cannot be fucked with
3 weeks into TA and i'm already making more accurate calls than those fucking retards with 'pro' next to their name on Trading view
Inverse Head and Shoulders they said
Didn't buy that shit for a second
400 million market sell or not, we were going down regardless.... just not as fast as we did

>Red dotted line was drawn in from days ago before any dumping

Other urls found in this thread:

usethebitcoin.com/cryptocurrency-enthusiast-investor-buys-400-million-dollars-bitcoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

-

Apologise Veeky Forums.

this
Those who do not believe will be left behind

"look at me" threads should be kept to reddit or tradingview bud, just a heads up.

what will happen next sempai? more dump?

Fuck off useless tripfag

>what will happen next
the only thing that can happen

>tripfag
Not a tripfag tho, i can easily remove my name
Rekt
Oh i upload to trading view sometimes, my name will start to ring bells there
I will surpass those faggots saying we would be 15k by now

It was because of Binance you fucking piece of shit.

I feel as though your chart will be rendered invalid this weekend. A bounce to 10.3k was pretty reasonable in my opinion, but who the fuck knows how everyone is going to react now since there was a hack and a large market sell of bitcoin. We may just end up sitting at this level before eating the next leg of shit.

Never trust someone who claims to know more than the average person in this kind of market.

The only people who know this are very wealthy and have connections on the exchange/old money level

Sure friend, we didn't need a correction...
Bears weren't royally fucking us just a week ago
They all went away....
They were here all along, waiting for newfags like you to wait for the mega break out
They rejected it, this market sell didn't have to do with the rejection at top
fag

carry on dumping i guess

It would be actually impressive if you gave targets instead of just saying we're going back down every 10 seconds

Also take off your trip faggot

Although true, you can gauge how the market has been reacting in recent times
And how break outs have been rejected
How we have fallen into many bull traps
Very possible, this was just a likely scenario
No one can call the market 100%

if you're good at TA, why are you poor?

The even more disappointing part is that I was studying for my CV exam and missed the dip which I was expecting and called the bottom for by 15 minutes. I had the short loaded up and everything, now shit's bouncing sideways with no clear direction and I'm sad.

true... am a poorfag
I'll tell you this much, i got into this market late
Just as the bull run ended... been in alts since day 1
I'm still above break even point even though getting JUST on literally every coin
>i trade

macd on the 1 day candle looks pretty bad.
it could get worse.

usethebitcoin.com/cryptocurrency-enthusiast-investor-buys-400-million-dollars-bitcoin/

Everyone was talking about the $400 million buy in February, now there is a $400 million sell...

Is it the same people? I know they say its mt gox that sold but nobody knows who bought right?

So remove it and never put it back

Fuck me I cant decide if to buy now or wait til tomorrow

best to wait on the sidelines for now

holy shit you were right one one call you must be a god

fuck you for posting this picture

fugg you predicted that an exchange will be tampered with causing retards to sell. give me your crystal ball senpai
fucking end your life pls.

>btc is a shitcoin in an obvious downtrend since 20k

I need it, so people recognize
Also i have a lot of haters, and it feels good when i'm right and they shit talk me
To those that don't hate

>buy shitcoin
>safe
this is an 18+ board user

>tripfag
do you even know what a tripcode is?

I don't even read your posts kek, I just hate namefags like you

No dumb ass, i predicted that everyone was bullish because the massive inverse head and shoulders (which looks like shit btw)
Hundreds of thousands of views on trading view with people waiting betting on it going way up
Obviously bears knew newfags are bullish, let them buy into the inverse H and S then reject it and rek them. I did not know anything of this market sell happening, nor did anyone

This is what i uploaded to trading view before it all happened, as proof. So you shut your mouth and pay respects

OP, I like your calls*, I just wish you were a bit more charismatic and stuff. It's not what you say, it's how you say it.

*unironically. I am a fan.

whats the next target to place a short?

I'll remove it for you BB

kys

Sorry... my ego gets in the way
I use to warn biz about the dumps, it was me getting laughs out of the non believers and also trying to help the logical ones

I try not to be as much of an ass now lol
Hey at least i don't present my stuff like Z (oracle) with autism

newfag into cryp like you this year. you see that trend hitting below 8k or will it pull up slowly after 8 k

I can't give those calls, too risky i wouldn't want to be blamed for someone losing money. All i can do is show you my meme lines and you can place your bets where you see my supports and resistances etc

>I'm still above break even point even though getting JUST on literally every coin

And this is the guy who supposedly has all the right market calls. Lmao please. Fuck off to crypto twitter with the rest of the "OGs" so you can be wrong together.

Honestly i thought we were going to 6k again during one of the previous crashes... it never happened
Bullcucks had too much buy power, for now i see 8k area as being the new bottom
All depends how the market reacts though, I'll update the chart if i feel like Bears are increasing in power

Word. Stay good, hero.

>true... am a poorfag

Bro your lines don't mean shit. You say you can predict this and that but none of that means anything if you aren't making money. Your 'predictions' dont mean jack shit if you can't even capitalise off them. It's like telling us you know how to cook but you cook the nastiest piece of shit dinner on earth. It makes zero sense. Just shut up, the more you try to brag about what you know the more dumb you actually make yourself look.

hey, do you use telegram on phone? it would be cool to have a crypto mate who started at the same time i did. I just put into alts and look up white paper stuff. I dont know dick about swing trading with bitmex. what do you think?

Word from advice (from someone who's spent a 10 years studying human psychology) push your emotions aside, sell on a retrace to 9.9k-10k and patiently wait out this whole crash. You will have your chance again in a few years. This bubble has popped and a lot of people including myself rather would not have it pop just yet. But its reality, don't fool yourself.

Fuck off to reddit nigger, biz is not your safe space

No one cares, faggot.
sage

I can give you my trading view account, you can easily msg me there. I'm worried i will get alot of trolls tho if i link it

>warning noted
Thx, i agree. However need to be active with what's going on because you could miss the bottom and it could bounce extremely fast. Wouldn't want to be buying in late, look how quickly it springed off 6k. I'm just sitting in ALTS, don't give a shit if they go lower. I bought in during crashes

dont link it. let me see if there is a better way at doing this.

No the market will crash and a quick bounce is unlikely, volatility will die down thats your que to get in again. Likely BTC will see a low of 1k-2k based on pure market psychology. Speculators will at some point leave and thats when volatility dies. It can take a good year or longer for us to reach this level tho

Hail bear God, the true prophet.

Are you Jewish, Bearfag?

>I said it would go down

you are a legend bro congrats

Finally some decent TA, today has been wild.

do you use kik? can make a throw away account and then i can prove who i am and after we can communicate in telegram.

hahaha no, why? I live around alot of goys tho
Maybe they rub off on me?
:^)
logical biz bros will make it

Below 8k. 3k soon

Notice how all the cancerous tumors have left Veeky Forums

This is the lowest it will ever be again. OP is a fag

I'm still here bro

nigger

Yea, add tokeylokey
or add 66 at the end. i forget, try both

They "rub off" on you?

memelines. kek.
you subhuman if any of this was real anyone would be rich.

log in when you want. i added my profile pic of a screen shot with my reply to you from this thread

Of course you are only 3 weeks into it. It's always the traders without samplesize who post shit like this. Just fuck off noob.

Don't act like you predicted unusual events like this. Mariusfag.

hatefags , feed me
I will be the best i can to help BIz
Those that deny will get JUST