AMB Ambrosus

>already working product dev.ambrosus.com/
>all star team (Vlad Trifa, Gavin Wood)
>tons of NDAs to be revealed
>announcement just starting blog.ambrosus.com/swiss-coffee-alliance-and-ambrosus-bring-digital-transformation-to-global-coffee-markets-aac500bb6abc
>masternodes
>based in Switzerland
>80m market cap
>roadmap for the next years already published
>presenting at ETH conference next to Vitalik in may

Comfiest hold of 2018.

Also did I mention they have the best CEO in all of crypto?

Fuck off angel

>bleeding for weeks and weeks

hahaha nice bags OP.

This will be +1$ within a day next bull run.

Make me nerd.

We are mooning RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

Unfourtinately I bought in right after their tweet. Only made 15% profit or so. Could have got 25% if i had bought at the bottom of the dip. Oh well, can't see everything coming.

API hack

Lol, sure the news have nothing to do with it.

Got in at 0.00005, did i fuck up

*my sides*
Hold on for dat 1bil mcap.

aaaand it was a pnd.

This is the true WTC/VEN/WaBi. Stay uninformed. Only a matter of time until AMB is the #1 supply chain token.

> being this new

>Only a matter of time

60c EOY, scapcreen this.

GET FUCKING REKT AYYY SOLD MY ENTIRE STACK AT 54K SATS LMAOOO 45K NOW GAAAINS TIME

Stop shilling, you making us look like stinky linkies

What a surprise, fucking pump- and dumpers all quiet now it is back to 4600 sats.

Cheers man! I did the same. Lucky day for me...I also bought the dip during this mornings panic.

checked

damnit....
NO
I meant AMB WILL BE THE #1 SUPPLY CHAIN TOKEN

FUCK YOU AND YOUR CAPS AND YOUR PND

checked

OH LOOK IT'S PUMPING AGAIN. JUST THE BEGINNING, FAG
/COMFIEST HOLD OF 2018/

Sold half my Ven for AMB. Honestly I love my ven, but it already mooned bigtime ( like IOTA did ) I don't see it getting past 9$ anytime soon.

Exactly.
VEN's price is exhausted.
AMB is at its low and they are just getting started. Ahead of schedule with their tech and just starting to release their partnerships
Sold my VEN as well already.... might buy back in before the 20th

a m B R O sus
m
B
R
O
s
u
s

yup, I noticed this trend called the pre-moon fase.I think IOTA is the best example it went from 50 cent or so to 7$ in a matter days, since then it barely hovers at 1.80$ even tho they have amazing partnerships and announcements.