QASH - HOW MUCH CAN IT MULTIPLY

With the global regulatory crackdown, Quoine is one of the very few leagllay complaint exchanges and their native token QASH. If institutions want to get in, will they be choosing binance over this? or other decentralized exchanges? I dont think so.
What is the potential for a coin like this ? X10,X100? Currently sitting at $230M marketcap, $0.68

x10. However, institutions will also make the entire market x10 resulting in a x100. Sage because delet, accumulating etc.

For biz, every coin is a scam - ppl are just ranting and calling everything a shitcoin. We need to have some sensible discussions about potential to certain coins

15k QASH here
am I gonna make it?

Is it a less risky coin with high potential? I dont see this being talked about a lot, hence a lot of ppl do not know what it does. Their marketing needs to step up I guess

theyre targetting institutional investors so why would they care about plebs? they did start ramping up their marketing lately though. as for risk/reward DYOR

where do you lads buy it, huobi?

yeh m8 huobi

x10 for 2018. The possibilities are too endless for me to imagine 2019. A lot of it is based on if institutional investors get involved in crypto at a larger scale. If they do we're going to be very rich people.
Yeah. I like huobi.

What do you think about the goldman sachs based circle buying poloniex? I thought QASH might tam up with Goldman

yeh I think 5-10 bucks by EOY 2018
longterm 100 USD

Shitcoins like tron are sitting at $2.4B market cap. Also cardano , a vaporware is at $6B all becasue of hype. I think QASH has the potential

i think its great news as it proves that (((GM))) actually gives a shit about cryptos
ultimately I dont think there will only be one solution. but if QASH delivers half of what they promise theyll be a major fiat gateway for institutional money so yeh Im bullish af on it. they do have some GM fags on their team so who knows whether or not there will be apartnership.

Not too concerned. Could even be a benefit if poloniex becomes a part of the liquid platform.

It's sole purpose is being a discount token on trading fees..........

*yawn*
at least put some effort into your fud. or if you really have no idea then do some reasearch.

Read the whitepaper or at least look at the roadmap and you'll see it has additional utility being added in 2019

Their white paper is just too good. they know what they are doing. and the team seems to have so much experience

so whens it supposed to moon

and when to buy

WB beta is in a month. I'd say it wouldn't go under $1 after that.

>much goldman, very gm
>such scared
kek

BNB is up 5500.90% since 2017

That's because it literally started to exist in July.

If there’s good news from the AMA this Friday it should pump pretty decently, especially since this is essentially a light in a dark pit of unregulated, greasy exchanges and exit scams. Also they’re about to start a huge marketing campaign, and knowing how Veeky Forums reacts to the sudden emergence of a sleeper, I’m accumulating as much as possible right now.