NASPTER

Everyone forgot what happened. When .gov makes their announcement just like they $$$ PBC $$$ and other firms predicted. Get ready to have a head count same as torrents because how many normies actually know how to use VPN. When regulations becomes law and it will (Venezuela and NK washing money #maga) you will realize how easy it was to see this coming. Prove me wrong when all major exchanges are given hand delivered notices to shutdown or require a 10k deposit

the dip will be the best time to buy. sadly btc will crash and could be a while before it rises. g20 summit will be the first step for all nations to come together and fight money laundering also known as crypto. no one in Veeky Forums or the media talks about this. blockchain or bitcoin will not fail its just not meant for the general public they will use any means to bring it down. same as cry baby girl IF IT AINT MINE IT AINT NO ONES

You do know that the US are just a part of the market and not its whole dont you??? You do realize that there are countries friendly to crypto and interested in the space dont you???
Fucking burger thinking he is the center of the world
Kys
Faggot

Can anyone translate or just sage this sad pajeet FUD try?

AGAIN no one talks about regular Joe having to use vpn. This will tank the price and no one can offer a proper rebuttal. Look at what the MPAA and RIAA did to music industry. Same crap everyone listens to music same way everyone needs to spend cash. They need to control and cannot allow people to enjoy good music for free . Look at WINAMP..........is it any coincidence that all we have is windows media player ? It's a joke because the feds and music industry sleep in the same bed. Do you have any clue how big and powerful the RIAA and MPAA have become ? That just music but their influence would make a full Crypto ban too easy for banks to get away with

The minute you make an app or program thats provides the best music experience at $0 cost expect MIB to walk in . Seriously you can't ingnore what's about to happen to Bitcoin and alts

I smell idiot

Napster was centralised dummy

ever wonder why bittorrent is still going . duh,.

And how many people know how to circumvent isp ?

Exactly this. Fat fuck Americans think they are the center of the world. Look at their national past time. The championships of baseball they call the World fucking Series

>World
>only American teams and a couple Leafs

you fucking idiots nobody had invested in napster
usa and every big nation as a shitload of money into crypto.

>DEX

whoops your whole argument just disappeared

about x1000 times more than is needed to make the network function right

Feds announcment, BITTREX: $10k please to continue trading

hope this is bait

and i bet they'd like to include international players, but apart form a bunch of japs and pajeets trying to suck their cocks, emulating "american baseball" nobody gives a shit about their literal non-sport

Told you I was right. Here we go

VPN is the future ! Invest in abstract

why the fuck doesnt anyone think that politicians and big banks are not in crypto from the US? are you asshats this deluded? this is the best time to convert over to digital currency and make it solid by 2025 you pieces of shits.

cant anyone think beyond this process of thought with regulations that wouldnt benefit the government?

So go all in crypto ? Any particular coin ?

Anything that is mainstream is regulated. We don’t need to look at regulations as restrictions but rather as peace of mind for newcomers to crypto

i remember talking to napster on irc about 25 years old. he was a little punk

*20 years ago

The US govt doesn't give a shit about crypto, they just want their piece come tax time. Stop being insufferable, you FUD spreading faggots.

Please tell me where the teams that could conceivably beat an MLB team in the playoffs are located.

>thinks we are the center of the world
We actually are. Stay mad pajeet