How’s everyone holding up?

How’s everyone holding up?

comfy, when does the weekly update come out usually?

You still own this?

this is my ten year hold.
we're still in beta
i'm still up X4 from my initial investment.
I want to make my money from volume, especially after seeing what happened in the market today.
I'm comfy :)

There is no way you guys actually feel "comfy" even with a 4x investment at this point with this token. Shitshow after shitshow. You guys have to reassure your self with posts like this and shit like "great time to buy some cheap coss" when nobody is actually buying cheap coss. Glad I sold at like $1.50 during that jan pump. Rune is just way too incompetent and the shitshow never ends.

What shit show? They just updated the DAO and withdrawals from it are super fast.

Pretty good. Slowly clawing my way up to 100k. Almost 3/4th of the way there.

This fud is stale. And if this isn't fud, then 'kek'.

Coss with Fiat to altcoins is gonna save crypto
Get back in faggot

this exchange needs a new interface...it is fucking shit!

What FUD? You guys don't want to read anything else other than ass-kissing like their subreddit or what? Fucking have you seen the fucking subreddits for this coin? Both of them. Made me realize this coin is the biggest newbie bait and people holding it really believe shit is gonna rival binance. Or even FIAT saving crypto lol. Most delusional crypto subreddit I've seen by far.

But yeah just call it FUD like everything else you guys call when legit reasons and concerns come up.

Volume going up, good sign for Sunday split.

It doesn't have to be even 1/10 as big as binance to make good money out of it.

I'll bite the bait.

It's in beta. Not just in name, but in the "no advertising campaign and the site is still in core development" way. If COSS didn't need operating profits, they wouldn't even have the exchange live yet. The site will fully roll out in just a few months and the price is 1/6th of ATH. This is the exact best time to buy a coin such as this.

And the fact that you're still squatting on this thread proves that you have an interest in it. So yes, you're fudding 100%

>Sunday split.
Mondays now and will show up the same day

Did cross register with the SEC if no bye bye

Not bad. Disappointed in the price action, but only because I bought back in too early. But it's not like anyone saw today's FUD wave coming. Just wish MAS would hurry up with their regulations on crypto so we can move ahead. Honestly one of my best performing bags today.

If my only complaint is "I didn't make as much money as I could have" then I'm doing pretty good.

It's based in Malaysia.

>It's based in Malaysia.
Singapore*

Here's the question COSS holders are afraid to ask:

Why would a non-coss holder use that shit exchange?

Muh, Fiat, dumbass!

Why wouldn't I use Bittrex when they implement fiat, or any of the other exchanges adding fiat that aren't total shit? Coss missed their first mover advantage. It's a dead project.

Oh.
Also I just read that they are in compliance with the SEC guidelines.

then US citizens will be banned from training on the platform

I entered at 1.79,
bought more at 1.10, 0.60, yesterday and today. I'm getting my blanket out it's bout to get comfy

>Why would a non-coss holder use that shit exchange?
It'll get a bunch of shitcoins in the future. Look how well that worked for cryptopia.
>Why wouldn't I use Bittrex when they implement fiat, or any of the other exchanges adding fiat that aren't total shit?
Because holding coss gives you more passive income.
>Coss missed their first mover advantage.
Nah.
>It's a dead project.
If it was dead, the devs wouldn't try to do shit anymore. Not like the site itself is very profitable as of now.
No it's apparently in accordance with SEC guidelines.

Getting the average down to 50 cent is my priority.

you give me strength anons

I got in at 5c and seeing you guys average down your buys just shows your temerity

as soon as it starts going up again i park everything on an external wallet and let it pour in for a year. Current chaos with ERC20/ERC223 Tokens means temporary FUD to fill my bags even more

>And the fact that you're still squatting on this thread proves that you have an interest in it. So yes, you're fudding 100%
What the fuck? I can't have discussions for coins I once held? I want to discuss other coins I once held to see what went wrong like WeTrust tokens or some other shit. You literally just did what I said you guys do. Call everything FUD.

By the way, they have been around since 2016. Yeah yeah exchange started 2017 but they have made the slowest progress compared to all the big exchanges. There is no way you guys feel "comfy" holding knowing the team is incompetent as fuck.

But, what about the people who don't hold coss? Why are they going to use the exchange? Assuming there is competition on fiat pairings, why would a non-coss holder use the exchange instead of Bittrex, Robinhood, NEX, etc.

As I see it, coss can either stagnate or moon so high that I'll cry.
If the devs didn't care about the project, they would've ended it a long time ago since the site isn't profitable with the current volume. But they want to introduce fiat and a new engine, which would give the exchange an enourmous boost.
Another positive is that coss isn't actively advertising for now. Shows that they actually want to make this a long-term project.

There is no reason

They are slow and "slightly" incompetent, but at least they aren't interested in quick bucks.
Same reason there isn't just a single exchange:
Coins that other exchanges don't have and different prices.
There's a reason why there's 200 exchanges and almost all of them are growing.

>What the fuck? I can't have discussions for coins I once held? I want to discuss other coins I once held to see what went wrong like WeTrust tokens or some other shit. You literally just did what I said you guys do. Call everything FUD.

It's one of two things:
1) You spend your time on things you have a vested interest in.
2) You focus your time on things that you have absolutely no vested interest in.

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and assumed you were #1. I'm rather sorry to hear that this is the best thing you could be doing today.

Depends on what coins are listed. The first exchange a coin gets listed on usually becomes the exchange with the highest volume for that coin.

COSS hasn't even started rolling out all pairs they want to get listed, they first get the site up and running properly. They had long dev times for the current engine cause of the small team, new hires will change things for the better. They won't stay a niche trading site like cryptopia but lay out their selection of valuable coins, that's why i'm not stressing

According to Rune, over 100 different shitcoins have requested to be listed on coss.
And that's another plus, as coss has one of the lowest fees for new coins to be listed.

Even cryptopia has 1.5m users+

>no no no don't research and learn about coins its a waste of time!
Do you see how you sound? I do crypto as a hobby, this shit isn't my life. Whatever, just call my posts FUD and I guess I'll just take it as that to.

>Glad I sold at like $1.50
if you sold after some time holding, what does your dust look like?

>no no no don't research and learn about coins its a waste of time!
That's not what you said you were doing. You sold the coin and left it because you saw it as a bad investment. Are you saying that now you're spending your time researching it again even though you determined it to be bad? You're either lying or you're extremely bad at fundamental analysis.

0/10 FUD, it was good a couple months ago but now you're just making yourself look like an ill-informed idiot

I bought in at 2.60

Got JUSTED hard

Buy now to bring your average down.
Basically everyone got fucked who bought in January.

I'm not saying that COSS is a safe investment but remember, all the large BTC adresses keep accumulating during this phase. If you can, buy BTC or your favorite altcoin

Are you really this retarded? There are more exchanges out there than just Bittrex or Binance that are doing quite healthy you know.

there is over 100 coins trying to get on coss. Once we get some spicy and exclusive coins on the exchange that will give a big reason to use coss for non coss holders.

Yeah, they are pretty shit at everything so far, but I like the idea and I'm still up on my initial investment so I'm just gonna hold and see what happens. This is my super risky long-term cash cow. Shit if it dumps to 10 or 20 cents I'll grab another 10k.

please do something fucking right once. just one fucking thing. i dont care what it is, changing a css on a button for example, just do it fuckin right without a complete fucking shitshow like it always is

It's risky but at the very least it actually produces passive income, unlike every other coin.
I asked Rune about implementing the buttons to buy 100%, 75% etc and he actually did it. Go on telegram.

They've been making bi-weekly updates to the exchange. It just normally goes under the radar because people don't notice when things go smoothly. All the big fuckups they've at least paid lip service to fixing, and so far they've managed to keep to it.

High risk/high reward is not just a comfortable saying.

Could you ask Rune not to fuck up the ui upgrades and fiat implementation and speed up that motherfucking site?

>ui upgrades
It's been getting better these past weeks.
>fiat implementation
He's not telling yet.
>speed up that motherfucking site?
It's working fast enough for me.

nice cat bruh

One awesome thing about the telegram is that Rune is very responsive and communicative. He'll answer questions and take time to address concerns. That is one big factor in me having faith in the project when people try to FUD it.

If it were really some sort of exit scam wouldn't the scammer be more inclined to just kind of let the thing coast and not spend so much time and effort with the community? Maybe that is wishful thinking and optimism on my part but it does seem like a positive in the direction of it being a good long-term project.

Hi 911.