Should my girlfriend be a high school teacher or a an RN on a hospital?

Should my girlfriend be a high school teacher or a an RN on a hospital?

We want to have 3-6 kids... I told her that working at a high school guarantees free daycare, and a bit of the summer off too....

With an RN, she'd potentially work just a few (long) days out of the week, which would help with the children as well, being home for four out of the seven days

What do you think bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

medscape.com/viewarticle/827880
youtube.com/watch?v=YwZ0ZUy7P3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i dont think you have a girlfriend, enjoy doing your tulpa's homework

>3-6 kids
WHY?

4 is the absolute max anyone should even be allowed.

Have one or two and see if you are even a decent fucking parent.

RNs become fat if they are normal. If they are psychopaths they won't have the massive stress a normal person has and will remain normal weight.

Being an RN really deadens a person inside. I wouldn't recommend it. It is a non-stop horror show.

>RNs become fat and/or drug addicts if they are normal.

fixed

Well her culture influenced her to have 3 kids minimum which works for me, but /pol/ influenced me to have a large family

Would you rather raise a doctor's kid, or the gym teacher's? There's your answer.

what does she want?

She'd be assisting with surgeries, so she wouldn't be running around in the floor

It'd still be hella stressful though I'm sure

Prolonged stress in any form = disease

medscape.com/viewarticle/827880

>her culture influenced her to have 3 kids minimum
>bringing more muslims into this world
kys

Ok, in first place, why is this in ?

How can we earn a lot of money without prolonged stress?

Mormon family, nothing too exciting or sexy

And now Veeky Forums orders you to have 1 or two.

>How can we earn a lot of money without prolonged stress?

Uh, well, you see this sentence itself is indicative of an underlying problem. While it is good to seek out lifestyles that have less stress, seeking "a lot of money" normally doesn't go hand in hand.

Basically, how fucked do you want your life and relationship to be? If you want it very fucked, become an EMT, RN, Firefighter, Airline Pilot, Police Officer, or join the military. Personally, I'd pick being a teacher if I had to choose between teaching and being an RN. Especially if I were a tenured University Professor.

But, if your GF still wants to do hospital things, be a Medical Records Technician or Medical Laboratory Technician instead of an RN.

Got it, thanks bro

>/pol/ influenced me to have a large family
kill self

this

>her culture influenced her to have 3 kids minimum
>/pol/ influenced me
Please don't reproduce.

>Mormon family
ONLY RICH MORMONS HAVE AN EXCUSE TO FUCK LIKE RABBITS, do you even realize how much it costs to raise a child?

Not him but my grandmother was 1 of 17 children in her family.

youtube.com/watch?v=YwZ0ZUy7P3E

If you're white, you should kill yourself. If not, keep reproducing.

did they all die in old age?

Well yeah, if we'll both be RNs we could support it

If shows a high school teacher while I'm an RN we'd need to cut back on vacation time etc

And? Obviously it happens, we're saying it's a horrible idea. Especially when they want free daycare.

Do you understand that our planet's capability to sustain human life depends upon us not destroying it with more consumers? Why do you think that your genes deserve to be carried on 3-6 times? Don't be a selfish dick.

why don't you be a teacher and she could be RN. it'll give you more time to spend with the kids and raise them

Can't wait until you break up after she has made a career choice based on a hypothetical future with you.

2x $65k/yr is pretty small with SIX FUCKING CHILDREN, high school teacher lowers that. Maybe you two should get some real world experience before you reproduce at all.

I'm going to smash off to her picture, just so you know OP, I am going to be cumming over the thought of your girlfriend draining my nuts.

>We want to have 3-6 kids...
Spoken like someone who has not had any children.

Enjoy daydreaming about your career while it lasts because you won't get another chance once those children start popping out.

How would being an airline pilot fuck your life?

High stress, long workdays, sleep overnight in different cities when your schedule calls for it.