REQ $3 EOM

REQ $3 EOM

3 cents more like

300 cents more like

i got in at .07 wish i had gotten more. is this shit ever going to pump again though?

30 dollars EOM not possible

REQ really is a sleeping giant. I'm glad I sold my stack in January, but I'm looking for a good entry point. Any ideas?

REQ holders are becoming more deluded than LINK fags, I love watching this shit dump to laugh at you retards

this shit is on fucking discount

Probably now.

>8185584
wait a lil bit longer, all coins should still tank

Sleeping giant.

I love watching REQ go up making me tons of money and then knowing the salty motherfuckers like you are hiding in their mommy's basement cursing at their screen.

REQ is the easiest moon mission in crypto right now.

Giant sleep.
Might never wake up.

All giants wake up.

Now would be a good point desu, mainnet is soonish and this coin hasn't had a good pump in forever. This dump is a great opportunity and I'm probably gonna put $5000 more into this today or tomorrow.

Rumour has it that coinbase will be using REQ for their back end..

You mean losing money everyday REQtard? Why didn't you dump at the top?

Dubs confirm REQ top 10 coin in 2018

Kys

Wow you can't even save images properly and you're questioning my intellegence?

Fucking REQtards, just go long on EOS if you actually want to make it.

They are both backed by Ycomb and Req hinted last update they were working with other Ycomb companies. It only makes sense for them to pair up.

what is eoss

and a brainlet was baited

pic related

dyor, basically don't invest in projects building on top of Ethereum

Trolled my man. Troled.

This kills the delued REQie

b-but muh YC

Coinbase is backed by YC and is actually a functioning business, why the fuck would they back REQTards over CB?

REQ is a foundation, not a business you dumb nigger.

God damn it. Just sold 100k. Tnx arron

whats the fucking difference REQ is still useless garbage

what the fuck is the mainnet even going to bring? by the time those pajeets finish building req apps, coinbase will have the market that req was trying to capture

Wow pajeets are at maximum power today.

haven't rebutted anything I said, typical REQ cult member. Enjoy holding those erc-20's til they hit zero fuckin mongoloid

that pic is fake? come on it has to be

It brings me great joy to see bag holders like yourself.

I warned you faggots in December. I told you that this coin's team is full of shit and that by summer it would be worth about .05. Who's laughing now faggot?

your bullshit has been rebutted a million times already in literally every other REQ thread before this one
people are just tired of the same low effort fud every day

Why would you think it's fake? There are ugly people in the world and other people make fun of them. Do you even life?

no it hasn't.

REQ is dead on arrival, can't wait until the delusion wears off and people dump it back to zero.

Anybody holding more than 50k REQ will be a millionare this time next year

a millionare in Zimbabwe dollars

>Being this deluded.

Where the fuck is your wrangler retard? Or did they just decide it was best to let you express yourself to your own kind.

In USD my man. Prophecy has been confirmed.

>wrangler
Ehhh?

no way jose

Keep things in perspective. It's young, it's main net is a few weeks away, market is shakey.

Just hold lads.

It's going to dump after mainnet

Screen cap this. Watch me be 100 percent right.

no ones going to screen cap it

No one fucking cares you autistic fuck.

I don't even own any Link and I certainly don't fucking care.

lol

big if true

You care enough to reply you seething autist

someone just did you cuck

nice

I'm just trying to help you, in a few years you'll see why I was fudding it.

Take my advice, thank me later.

>calls other people autistic
just let it go bro

Are you a salty omg holder? $2billion skateboard vaporware. God damn user...

Literally up 7% today so far buying at the bottom. What are you doing with your life, other than trolling, user? Don't blame us if you're too fucking retarded to buy REQ at bargain prices. Mainnet takes this to $0.50. The next influx of money into the crypto market takes it to $2+ easily. No one is going to feel sorry for you for missing the boat. Either hop on or fuck off.

>14 posts by this ID
hmmm

Holy shit he does have 14 posts lol damn every time REQ gets FUD'd hard you know what that means

This is the face of a cult member.
Won't listen to reason, can't listen to reason, and too brainwashed to leave even as they're walking into their own demise.

>Prophecy
>gets dubs
like pottery

You faggots were saying b-buy the dip when it was 50 cents.

This coin needs to die ASAP so all the deluded reqtards go away

>be me
>go all in on 75% REQ dip
>feel smug as fuck
>price does nothing for three weeks, slowly bleeding in sats
>bitcoin tanks
>REQ tanks harder than everything else

JUST

Thanks I'm up 10% now. Keep your mouth running, it's making me money.

Your fud isnt the best I have seen but you seem really committed. 4/10 for persistence.

up 10 percent but all it is paper profits, I bet you held through the $1 pump like a retarded sheep.

What's the requestnetworkwallet for and why is it receiving tiny amounts of chainlink tokens from the requesttoken contract? This is actually the request team doing this; what are they up to?

LINK is absolute shit why are they wasting their time moving it around their addresses?

I just bought today how could I hold through the $1 pump. All I'm saying is you're a fucking retard not buying things when they're low, and selling when they're high. But you do you.

They've been exploring LINK for their oracle for a long time. They'll use LINK for their mainnet release. This isn't rocket science. They're doing QA on mainnet, this is a part of it.

no actually i bought at 5 cents in november and sold at 50 during the initial pump...

bought back in on feb 12 at 3200 satoshis (about 28 cents at the time)

What exactly does sending less than a cent worth of link that they purchased from binance have to do with any form of testing though?

Seems like a waste of time and money. It's literally just a simple sending transaction. I hate that they're spending any time on this. Someone should bring it up on reddit. I got banned for calling that one pajeet a nigger.

You really need to try harder, mate. This is some weakass fud.

thats 30k cents hes talking about 300 cents or just about $3