“I know that I am mortal and the creature of a day: but when I search out the massed wheeling circles of the stars...

“I know that I am mortal and the creature of a day: but when I search out the massed wheeling circles of the stars, my feet no longer touch the earth, but, side by side with Zeus himself, I take my fill of ambrosia, the food of the gods…”
– Ptolemy

Other urls found in this thread:

swisscoffeealliance.ch/
blog.ambrosus.com/swiss-coffee-alliance-and-ambrosus-bring-digital-transformation-to-global-coffee-markets-aac500bb6abc
reddit.com/r/ambrosus/wiki
blog.ambrosus.com/smart-markets-in-action-crossroads-dev-update-728486173475
blog.ambrosus.com/ambrosus-alpha-gateway-api-and-developer-portal-launched-689dec5d9fab
tech.ambrosus.com/
blog.ambrosus.com/creating-first-dapps-on-ambrosus-network-at-eth-zurich-biots-741d123dd756
blog.ambrosus.com/ambrosus-network-amb-net-roadmap-2018-83a436d59562
reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/80cehq/community_thoughts_on_amb_cryptoeconomics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>+20% amongst the red

nice pnd

funny man, they just released beta

Ofcourse son

Bog Ki Moon made the call. Better get in biz.

lol wtf is going on

First food&pharma partnership just got announced.

AMB killing it.

well shit. how is far is this gonna pump?

thinking 6500 sats

Bots got cleaned out, and a lot of biz brainlets are looking to dump their bags. Probably a dump through the day then a moon to 8k-10k sats. This is undoubtedly the smallest partnership they'll announce in the coming month.

2018 shall be a /comfy/ year in the arms of amb

New partnership announced today, looks juicy.

dumping hard now. that was short lived

seriously wait an hour. This isn't over yet.

Holy fuck

seriously wait an hour. This isn't over yet. hngggg

So I set up a stop loss and because of this fucking mini crash it gets triggered, and now it is up 20%.
Worst piece of luck imaginable.

Unfortunately, when BTC shits the whole market shits. Still doing well despite the sea of red today. I've honestly stopped looking as seriously in the day to day stuff. It's stressful and distracts me from making money elsewhere. This stuff is an investment, and I like the concept and work being done so I feel comfy holding.

Copypasta from telegram:

NEWS: We are happy to announce our partnership with swisscoffeealliance.ch/

blog.ambrosus.com/swiss-coffee-alliance-and-ambrosus-bring-digital-transformation-to-global-coffee-markets-aac500bb6abc

By early april, we will have
1. Beta Version of AMB-NET v0.9
2. iOs SDK
3. Demo App with ability to scan barcodes, read/display assets and events, with a broad range of applicability (eg. customer loyalty, product history tracking)

AMBROSUS FAQ: reddit.com/r/ambrosus/wiki

Update on CrossRoads Decentralised Browser.
blog.ambrosus.com/smart-markets-in-action-crossroads-dev-update-728486173475

Ambrosus just released the Public Alpha AMB-NET and developer portal. Developers are invited to build their own supply chain app! ( blog.ambrosus.com/ambrosus-alpha-gateway-api-and-developer-portal-launched-689dec5d9fab )

DEVELOPER PORTAL: tech.ambrosus.com/

Demonstration of AMB-NET at BIOTS: blog.ambrosus.com/creating-first-dapps-on-ambrosus-network-at-eth-zurich-biots-741d123dd756

ROADMAP: blog.ambrosus.com/ambrosus-network-amb-net-roadmap-2018-83a436d59562

We decided to take inputs from the community on what they would like to see in the token economic model. Best suggestions will win AMB and we will consider inclusion in our economic model.

reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/80cehq/community_thoughts_on_amb_cryptoeconomics/

this kills:
-the wabi
-the wtc
-the ven
-the modum

Nah, there's room for WTC and VEN.

He wasn't wrong.

That he wasn't! With the arbitrage bots in chaos and a pre-pump dropped, it's time for the real games to begin.

Oh shit happening. This is literally the comfiest hold of 2018 so far! How does it feel knowing that you're going to be rich AMBros?

>praising a coin that should be 10 cents higher right now

>thesefaghot are turning this into the new stinky linky

i admit i was thinking of selling literally ten minutes before the pump. and i decided to sit back and see where the market went. holy shit am i glad i waited lmao

You mean 4x higher since it is no longer vaporware since th last time it was at 12k sats, and has public partnerships now?

it's on their website good sir

Stop shill and making us the new links

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Just imagine what will happen when they officially announce masternodes.

Will this see VEN prices soon?

About 6 weeks given they were two months behind VEN and ahead of schedule.

Screenshot this.

Nice dub-dubs, thanks

Lower supply, better team, working product, big NDA probably Nestle. What do you think?

It's inevitable... just a matter of when.
Look at all the tech AMB has released already vs. VEN... which pumped on marketing alone since the tech is non-existent as far as anyone can tell.
AMB has barely started marketing at this point.

Not to mention, when did a product with an all seeing eye ever fail? I mean, think about it...

You have
S E E N
E
E
N

Senpai, are the 5k for masternode rumors true?

K-kimchi ;_;

Witness meeeee

Thanks based Kimchi whale :3

God I am sick of the shilling of this stupid piece of shit. I will be laughing my ass off when it tanks. FUCK SUPPLY CHAIN TOKENS

what was the post

What do you have your money in there smart guy?

>Kimchi knows not the future. Kimchi only knows what he hears, sees and seeks.
>Kimchi have many eyes and ears.

Supply chain tokens are stupid. Supply chain monitoring don't need to be decentralised or trustless and will get fucked on efficiency by a centralised system.

Vitalik must be stupid then because he endorses supply chain as a use case on the blockchain.

WHERE IS UR MONEY AT

So fucking what he also values ETH at $7. He's a computer nerd not a professor of economics.

>He's a computer nerd not a professor of economics.

...and you are?