Made my QT 3.14 physics lab partner laugh a few times today

Made my QT 3.14 physics lab partner laugh a few times today.

Is this Alpha?

yes but you took two steps backward by posting about it to Veeky Forums instead if texting her a pic of ur dic

>physics
>girls
XDDDDDD

Don't have her digits senpai

Not really, it's just normal.

you make her laugh, Chad makes her orgasm

No that's what normal people do. She could have also been laughing at you for being a social loser.

What is the escape velocity of virginity?

It's only classical mechanics user

>not figuring out her digits based on keen observation techniques

>not using number theory to compute her digits

Get off this board faggot.

this is the answer, OP

Is "m" your mass? You didn't define it, but that's what m usually is and it totally works here.

Let:

Vt = total virginal energy
D = desire
L = lust
A = Anxiety
B = Beta mass
E = Experience

Vt = ½ DL^2 - AB/E

Vt >0 = escape virginity

Vt

is this in mks?

I decided to combine B + m.

With Beta mass being a constant related to attractiveness, masculinity, prestige and dominance.

God, I love nerd jokes.

I guess that makes sense, too.

Let's measure it in ATP molecules diverted to relevant neural networks, with some form of conversion for years of experience and Beta mass number.

I love you.

I thought along the same lines at first, but then imagined some hench Quasimodo fellow not fitting the increased mass = more poontang rule.

1 mole of ATP contains 6x10^23 molecules.

The more moles of ATP diverted to neural networks that govern anxiety (A), the higher the negative virginal energy.

For Beta mass: 5 moles for individuals with low beta mass (alphas) and 50 for those with high beta mass (betas).

Beta mass will be judged on facial symmetry, masculinity, prestige and dominance, which will be ranked out of 100.

For years of experience: 5 moles for individuals with 20+ copulations and 50 moles for individuals with.

The more ATP molecules measured in relation to AB/E, the higher the negative virginal energy and the less likely one is to escape virginity.

Conversely, the more moles of ATP diverted to neural networks governing lust (L & defined here as sexual arousal) and desire (D & defined here as dopamine mediated goal pursuit), the more positive virginal energy and therefore the more likely one is to escape virginity.

>50 moles for individuals with.

50 moles for individuals with 0.*

Humor.

Autism.

Its not aplhpa, its basic human interaction

I don't have friends so who else would I tell?