BTC

Just invested into crypto for the first time Veeky Forums
As of 5 min ago I officially own 1.00839799 BTC
AMA

congrats op. really. don't sell if it tanks, also don't sell when it moons, just observe the market for a long while. later on you will be able to sell/buy in dips but just observe for 1 year or you'll be lowering your BTC net-worth.

you must think you're pretty cool OP, hope you're ready to lose money on this next dip

How do you think it feels to lose 5000$ in a day

also when fudders like this get to you, just go back to warosu and browse biz in 2017 july (with 2k BTC) Veeky Forums literally had an end of the world atmosphere about crypto there (and at a lot of other times). these people mostly just play on the fall on bitcoin on the short-term

Thanks

Hows it feel to be late to the party?

I feel great been wanting to jump in since sept 2k16 obviously wish I could of got in @ 8 in Feb but I am 9.3 all in so not stoked but I am happy to be in the party do you have any btc?

Why do normies have whole coin syndrome? Genuinely curious.

No BTC. I'm all in alts and majority XMR

people keep saying "the bull market is just around the corner we are gonna be back"
this last month was the bull run. we are in bear territory for at least a few months

participate in my giveaway

I am giving away up to 100 BTC!

Send 0.1 BTC to

1GoAmr1a5c2pHSYP48sLCnAna5hB13qtzA

and get 1 BTC back!

Why would you buy BTC? It's the shittest of all shitcoins and everyone here is either expecting or hoping for it to crash.

U are an insufferable reddittier faggot larping like u belong here

Lower from 0.1 to 0.001 and you might get a few people.

I feel like it is the safest long term bet looking to hold until 2020

who gently caressing cares you gently caressing poo poo

It has literally no reason to be worth anything except for the hopes and dreams of people like you.

It's completely and utterly useless.
There are relatively safe investments out there, but Bitcoin is not one of them.

Also,
>Long term
>Less than two years

are you ready to get ABSOLUTELY FUCKING JUSTED like the rest of us? If so you bought just in time! Some gook is about to sell enough BTC to bring us back to 1k and make a man eat his own dick on live TV in 3 years

Fuck off nigger I have wasted over a decade of my life on this website.

Is this just a hallucination of yours user? Sounds pretty vivid and detailed who is said gook and how do you know this?