Why are girls interested in sex in their early teens even though it's dangerous for them to get pregnant at that age?

Why are girls interested in sex in their early teens even though it's dangerous for them to get pregnant at that age?

Doesn't that suggest that there are benefits to being interested in sex at that age that outweigh (or at least would have outweighed in the ancestral environment) the risks of the occasional early pregnancy?

Women interested in sex at early ages means more potential children until they're infertile to reproduce.

We evolved to reproduce as early and often as possible because we were likely to die by 30. Also citation needed for it being dangerous to be pregnant during your early teens

kids are curious and they mimic behavior of adults. doesn't mean they are capable of consenting.

>Why are girls interested in sex in their early teens
too many men are paedophiles

Women's only purpose in life is sex. They are purely sexual beings. They have nothing else going on, for them everything is revolving around their holes.

>I want to believe

Hearsay suggests that the age of puberty has dropped to its current standard only recently.

are you just asking Veeky Forums to give you permission to fuck little girls?
back to with you

Nah, that's a myth.

Our genes want us to reproduce all the time. Women start puberty earlier than boys so they mature early and their hormones crave for sex even when they're not conscious about wanting sex themselves.

>Doesn't that suggest that there are benefits to being interested in sex at that age that outweigh (or at least would have outweighed in the ancestral environment) the risks of the occasional early pregnancy?

No, just like there is no benefit to chronic masturbation

Because girls who were interested in sex earlier reproduced more often.

Maybe pedophilia in males developed in a similar way.

not that i disagree, but by the same logic everything revolves around their dicks for men.

For most of human history, living into your 30s was a great achievement.

So young men and women would try to have as many offspring as possible.

I suppose its most just instinct.

There are too many modern expections for this to be true.

They're not, you're just a pedophile

>Is masturbation common?
>Yes. It is a common childhood habit. Most children—both boys and girls—play with their genitals (external sex organs or “private parts”) fairly regularly by the age of 5-6 years. By age 15, almost 100% of boys and 25% of girls have masturbated to the point of orgasm.

>it's dangerous for them to get pregnant at that age
It's a myth. Actually the younger mother is, the higher chances to have a healthy baby.

Sex is fun.

Not really. It may be the prime motivation for them but they are literally the best at everything. Women used to have value by caring for the family and household allowing men to focus on other things to improve the species but recently they have thrown that out to attempt to be mediocore at everything men do thus reducing their value significantly.

Out of every 100 women I see and talk to, maybe one actually knows how to cook, 10-15 will feign it to look good but actually have no idea how to do it, and the rest are proud to say they can't because they're too busy.

So really, all that's left is their holes and if they weren't needed for procreation, they probably would have gone extinct.

I never thought the words would come out of my mouth, but you opinion is based strictly on an idealized (ie, wrong) eurocentric perspective.

Division of labor by sex has long existed in humans, across all cultures. Whether women maintain the home and raise the children, go out and fight with the men (there's evidence this might have happened occasionally with vikings from female bodies buried with weapons and armor), or live in some harem guarded by eunuchs and survive by their sexual value alone, there have been many possible roles.

The picture you paint of the wife at home while the man is out working the fields, running a shop, or whatever is a very small sliver of the picture. For radical feminism to fade, and the human species to move passed this "gender" nonsense, dumb statements like these are going to have to stop.

sexual behaviour and reproduction are not related.
humans are not driven by instincts.
evolutionary psychology is a joke

because they're stupid. Thats a scientific fact.

Because I'm just that good looking senpai

Also women are stupid

fun, yes, but promiscuity and teen sex leads to mental problems if the individual isnt prepared for the repercussions of such choices. The negative side effect is increased for each sexual partner.

Citation needed. Anyway, what difference does it make if she shits out 5 kids on the ancestral savannah before the mental health problems manifest and then she dies of some shitty infection anyway?

There you have your explanation, you're welcome.

Mostly this.

We've tended to form moral frameworks intertwined with hierarchical control structures and faith throughout history both for the few to have power over the many, and because our tendencies and dynamics otherwise lead to poor outcomes. Poor by the metric of most anyone's experience.

I don't like society and mostly feel terrible and trapped as a human among humans, but it's delusion to claim we haven't done this for a reason. We're a violent and tribal species, the dynamics we form are not peace and love and it doesn't matter what sort of environment or resource availability you have. We do the same shit and it always falls apart. Even cyclical genocides wouldn't solve it, because genetic biases of a given individual, while very real are not the core problem.

are you by any chance an orthodox religionist?

I'm not saying that women have no worth. I don't think what they do has less value. I just think they've chosen not to do it and have become less valuable as a result. My views may possibly be skewed because of where I live (California) but I can say that it is at least true there. They expect everything and provide nothing here. That doesn't go for every single woman but it is the vast majority.

Also, societies that used women for battle and other male dangerous male dominated activities usually failed in the long run.

Women simply tend to naturally be household caretakers and men tend to be the driven risk takers. There are exceptions of course but you don't make rules based on exceptions.

/thread

no

Because its actually the healthiest time for them to reproduce

I agree for the most part.

i was raised catholic/christian

im fucked permanently. but from what ive seen, the females that i know that had multiple, im talking 5+, partners at a younger age, they're pretty messed up.

a female human is also known as a woman

you sound like autist supreme or neckbeard tipper when you say female, pick one

Why would anyone care or place value in what you think they sound like.
>look at what control I have over my environment guise
'no'

>no one cares let me tell you how much i don't care it would be stupid for me to care believe me i don't care

a woman is a female. stop being a feminist. literally nobody cares. This is a science board, and the scientific term for womans, is female. FEMALES in general, tend to have a certain behavior type. some females are women, and some females are ladies, some females are girls, and all females are whores. scientific fact.

I'm trying to start a fight with you, user. I am bored and feeling aggressive.

I'm also holding a up a mirror for you.

>what is pavlov's pyramid

>I just think they've chosen not to do it and have become less valuable as a result.
If that's truly what has become of women out on the west coast, that is a sad state of affairs. I, however, believe that you just happen to only associate with shitty women due to your inability to properly assess their worth.

FIVE PLUS??!?!?!!!?

$10 says you're a virgin or at best a beta.

not at all

>women of young age are verry insecure about their bodies
> e.g. low self esteem

how do you not understand this

Because the jew wants other races to procreate more than whites, so by shutting down white people and making them look degenerate and civil by waiting and holding out as long as possible because "muh career" while tyrone laqueesha already have 6 kids means the downfall of white man.

not a virgin, and not a beta. i just dont like sluts with no self respect or appreciation of the act and mutual partnership of sex.

Thanks Freud

Basically this.

>move past this gender nonsense

Bags of hormones. That quickly fades. Too quickly fades. I can attest to that personally.

I love to sex a woman.

Thanks for posting this again you fucking pedo

There is literally nothing wrong to be a pedo

I have no problem assessing their worth. I have found diamonds in the rough who are perfectly good individuals.

You don't blame fish for a polluted sea and hereto, you can't blame me for the area I live in being so polluted.

California is definitely in its own little bubble but the internet and government actions certainly don't speak well of these state of affairs since they seem to be encouraging them if they not are simply speaking for the majority.

I'm not afraid of those tits but they should be afraid of my dick.

liberalism at its finest

>"hurr libruls!"
fucking faggot

back to pedophile degenerate scum

Pedo lives matter

if pedophilia is wrong, than why did daddy fuck you young and hard?

thanks

*TRIGGERWARNING*

human sexual dimorphism development was an arbitrary and insignificant blip in earth's history