Holy fuck. It's actually over. We got goxed AGAIN!

Holy fuck. It's actually over. We got goxed AGAIN!

There is still 1.6b worth of Bitcoin left to get dumped by this faggot.

We're legit going to enter into another bear market for atleast 2 years. Holy fuck. Charlie Faggot Lee was right. No wonder he sold all his LTC.

How can we expect another normie bull run knowing there is a faggot out there with MUCH MORE BTC to dump on us to drive the price down, when he squashed the biggest normie rush to date?

We're legitimately fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/mt-gox-trustee-sells-400-million-bitcoin-bitcoin-cash/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Easy, fiat pairings for alt coins.

That actually is our only hope at this point. Bittrex and Robinhood can save us, so fiat pairings will decouple us from BTC, but that will take a LONG time. And it's STILL going to be tied to BTC throughout that period of growth.

However at this moment, with the Binance hack and news of this Mt Gox faggot, the market is tanking. The Binance thing will resolve itself so I'm not worried. But this is bad. We don't have enough buy pressure to hold us. Everyone is going to get the fuck out now that they know the reasoning for all this.

wait what? this hacker shorted through bitmex and got 1.6 billion? where is his wallet? link ? GIVE ME A RUNDOWN FOR CHRISTS SAKE!

no retard, its the news that mt. gox trust dumped tens of thousands of bitcoins which is what caused the crashes since 19k and they haven't even scratched the surface of what they still have left to dump

>Implying all the BTC are just sittning in a wallet, not moving or being mixed a dozen times every hour through thousands of wallets each with

Read this

I thought this was due to the hack of third party apps that used binance,

are there multiple parts to this?
who is the guy dumping from Gox?
sources would be appreciated

two different thing, one is mtgox trustee dumping lots of BTC to paypeople (and possibly crashing the market while at it), other is this "hack" story you talk about

Ethereum has plenty of opportunities to buy with fiat, but here we are, it's going down with Bitcoin too.

I mean that is just a small thing that is easily resolved and will be by Binance.

This is really what is going to fuck everyone

All I’m hearing is cheap coins at sub 1k.

After the three year bear market this is how everyone in crypto made their money.

>who is the guy dumping from Gox?

JUST IMAGINE HOW MUCH BTCS HE LOST
HOLY FUCK

small think?
wtf,
this hacked crashed the market over 10% in under an hour, and caused the biggest multi exchange volume spike that's ever been seen,
and you say this is just the tip of the iceberg?

If I had lost 5 BTC on Mt Gox I would want it back - not the 400 per BTC. Even 1 BTC is still > 9500 more at the moment

im surprised someone hasn’t put a bullet in this guys head for tanking the market. I’m sure there are some very shady individuals who are losing a lot of money from this.

Other whales will just hire assassins and take this guy out

it looks like this guy was dumping over time,
article says december to february, and that he sold 400 million, and abotu 36k btc,
market data does not correspond to this,
markets are showing under 10k volume within an hour.
it's more likely that he was one of the main contributors of the bear market since january selling that much over time, not the recent 1 hour crash

ok he has a fuck ton of btc but who's to say he's gonna dump all of it?

buy ether monero decred and elastos for gains. bitcoin will never die but this guy will have it by the balls or at least the perception of such will be enough

I think he will. He's clearly a faggot ass Jap that doesn't give a fuck about anyone

So, the Trustee had 200,000 btc and now has 166,000? He's sold less than a quarter? Bear market might last all year, and then some. He's going to dump into every rally until it's sold.

The dumb jap should be selling these BTC OTC, not dumping them on the market.

he's not gonna dump anymore. everything is already paid for. what is gonna be done with the rest of bitcoins is still unclear, and it might be several years for that to unfold

can we arrange this?

Nice 2 years of bear market at least to accumulate. I only bought a little in 2011 and sold in the last long bear market like an idiot. Btc back under $500 is actually feasible. Sure I'll lose most of my gains last year, but fuck it, I'm holding until I can buy my dream house and car in cash.

He has a responsibility, as Trustee, to not dump it all at once, which is why it's been spread out. But, it looks like he's only 25% through his stack. He'll be dumping a portion every time there is a rally until it's gone.

Anyone know the address for the Trustee wallet?

what if he buys assassins on other whales first?

Sure, I'm up for it.

Multiple events today bro

Binance API keys compromised
Bitmex liquidation crash
Mt.Gox Trustee Dump

NORMIES don't know shit, only we know whats going on.

Now, keep playing cool and exploin normies' ignorance next crash.

PLAY COOL

Somebody give me his IRL address, I'll take care of it.

>1 whale vs legit organized crime and every other whale
The odds aren’t in his favor, you think the guys running CP rings and selling kilos of heroin over the dark net are gonna be happy that one dude is fucking up their money stream and could potentially end it?

So, why is this info getting out today? Who gave the info?

Btc at $2000 soon, yikes.

what if he has a dead mans switch?

There's ways to take care of that

Arbitration bots will still fuck you in the ass, sorry

Yeah, I guess that's it kek. I don't know what to do now. Shit this sucks.

The coins have already been sold

The news today is fake

>binance hacker had this scheme prepared for months growing his userbase to exploit
>pulled the trigger early due to a slow market and mt.gox news
bitmex shut down to protect themselves

the liquidation was the plan from the beginning
bitcoin long positions were at an all time high

When's the next rally lol. Who the fuck is going to buy crypto now that this jap sociopath is holding the entire market hostage.

>the liquidation was the plan from the beginning

What are you implying will happen next smartanon

QASH is the new Bitcoin.

Was thinking the same thing, who is even buying at this point? After the massive dump volume just dropped to normal levels and BTC is trading sideways as if nothing happened

this is why I went all in on coinmetro

if fiat pairings take off crypto will prosper

if fiat pairings don't take off crypto will die

remember to buy shovel making machines in a gold rush and stay safe anons

bear market to shake out any remaining nonbelievers

once shorts are in position, bog will make the call

He's going to dump at every rally then accumulate for months or years during the dip. This will never end BTC is dead. this may be the biggest scam in history.

Checked

Think about how trippy this is guys. In 2014 we have a massive crash due to a single exchange exit scamming when it held all the market share. Years later we use the 2014 charts as a reference point for what could happen now. Many disregard this by saying "no that was a freak event that could never happen again due to current circumstances". This is a valid and logical point. It seemed foolish to use the old fractal as a looking glass into the future. Now despite that, the same people who contributed to the 2014 crash have now triggered another one that will fulfill the destiny of repeating fractals. Mind blowing.

This is some Hinduism cycles inside cycles business. I'm thinking about that elite trading group that doesn't take anyone with a finance background, but only like top physicists and other high IQ stem people for analyzing stocks. I wonder if they would have seen this coming.

There is also SEC warning your grandpa about unregulated exchanges. Nothing serious, but can generate some scary headlines.

yea its weird

seriously i dont understand whats going on, does this mean this shits really over or were headed for another bull run now that the sell off is over

can we sign him up for some spam emails or something to show our disgust

>He's going to dump at every rally then accumulate for months or years during the dip

what if I told you

there will be no dip

He will not. He only did it to collect yens to pay people suing mtgox, he reportedly has enough for now.

Oh my fucking God this is hilarious.
Your prescious coin can easily be fucking toppled over and made absolutely worthless at the decision of a SINGLE person at any point in time.

You exist to make this person money. You work so hard shilling so the price will inch up bit by bit, but literally one person is the only one making money.
Your 100k portfolio is worthless senpai. You're the laughing stock of the investment industry and the internet as a whole.

this is the death of bitcoin but crypto as a whole will continue to grow in the long term

not really. it's more about who sells first and not being the schmuck that buys at ATH.

Would it even matter? Lets say, hes holding DMS which will dump whole 160k btc into the market, this happening would apparently wipe whole spellbook of buy orders down to maybe 500

It's dying with Bitcoin.
You can't buy the first useful thing with alts without converting it to cryptography.
Crypto dies with Bitcoin and only delusional faggots believe otherwise.

implying all fiat currencies arent at the mercy of those who print it

Delete this. Its still real to me Damnit!

Trustee only sold enough so that the creditors could be reimbursed in full according to fiat losses (btc losses converted to fiat value at time of loss: $438).

He won't be selling any more until it's decided what to do with the rest of the BTC. That won't be decided until the next creditor's meeting which is 6 months away. Most likely the decision will be to distribute the remaining BTC among creditors as BTC.

so I have no need to worry?

thank god. I will timeline hop until I find the one where I maximize profits.

based user ty for the info

There's always a small chance the bankruptcy proceedings happen to decide to sell the remaining BTC, but that chance is fairly low.

It'll most likely be left untouched and either returned to the shareholders of the company, or distributed to creditors according to civil rehabilitation.

this is how every market works you fucking idiot. Ponzis all the way down

if only there was a way to destroy those private keys.

What is stoping that guy from shorting BTC, then unloading more of it to the market?

the market isn't any different than it was yesterday
there's still 21 million max
it just so happens the lucky sob who ran the 1st major exchange has 160k coins sitting around
just like he biggest miners who took a major risk got rewarded with 4 billion in revenue last year

It might keep some investors away but bitcoin is still the same as it always was so it should matter too much

900k BTC in the Satoshi Wallet.

Imagine if that ever started moving BTC

Whoever has the keys could bring the whole thing down.

The whole crypto house is built on unsound foundations...

This.

If this doesn't finally decouple bitcoin all of crypto is a scam. Let the faggot chink dump himself and bitcoin into the grave and let a new chapter start.

finally some words of sanity

why would there all of the sudden appear an urge to cash out all the currency that was meant to be stored in form of bitcoins on the exchange, regardless of how successful the storage really was

The law. I don't think there's any type of conspiracy at play, he's a trustee and sold it according to the decision made by the bankruptcy proceedings.

anyone could have mined it back then

name a crypto that has a better distribution

Noone is going to check these righteous trips? Damn this board has gone downhill.

>MUH DECENTRALIZATION

HOLY FUCKING JEJ THE ABSOLUTE STATE

OMG something happened in the crypto world
>MUH the flippining
and the next crazy speculation, Donald trump is a faggot

>900k BTC in the Satoshi Wallet.

wrong, there are 1,100,111 bitcoins locked in a multi-sig wallet entrusted in a legal entity known as the Tulip Trust

would you look at that.

does this mean btc is the ultimate shitcoin?

>actually believing this

If this guy is killed wouldn't that mean we remove 166k BTC from tge market? Whales are you listening?

Why doesn't he just write a script to sell one bitcoin every ten minutes? It'd only take him like 3 years to get rid of it all, without crashing the market.

Kill him.

>900k BTC in the Satoshi Wallet.

i still don't understand this...those coins NEVER moved, why?? did satoshi goof and lost the private key? did he die? is he a buddhist?

Who’s to say he wont pump it

no, you retard. he already sold enough bitcoin to pay for fiat losses. he's not selling anymore. otherwise, it wouldn't be made public like this

What's the point when you can just sell and make shitloads of fucking money

THIS
everyone chill, it's all good

so you can sell at a higher price?

binance API hack and Bitmex liquidation crash can be linked.
bitmex crash because of sudden 10% dump in under an hour from binance hack leading to liquidation crash.

the article link says that the movements from MtGox trustee occered between december and feruary as noted in the articel
"Notably, wallets associated with the Mt Gox trustee saw significant withdrawals between December and February - the period in which they were sold "
try reading next time
this MtGox trustee thing is fud trying to capitalize on binance hack to further crash the market, read the source posted dimwit

Looks like bulls are pushing it now.

Satoshi is Jesus, Krishna, and Odin reincarnated once again. We are living in the next Kali Yuga. Ride the tiger user.

Bitcoin isn't dying retards.
He sold off enough to cover the expenses he's being sued for with the blessing of the court. Now if he touches any more of the BTC he's going to get assfucked by the court ten times over. It's going to be 4-6 years until the court decides what to do with the remaining bitcoin.
Now that we know what caused the january crash and there's going to be no more dumping BTC is free to soar again.

checked
we're making it
confirmed

I agree with this, it's all coordinated the mt.gox settlement happened months ago when charlie lee sold his coins