Hacker is fucked

Hacker is fucked

Lmao, he already cashed out.

based chink keeping crypto safe

Wait wut?
What about those ppl that already sent the btc somewhere else like that twitter faggot?

The only way he is fucked is if he used binance to dump his VIA after pumping it with everyone else's accounts and then for some reason kept the btc/eth on binance. This is extremely unlikely.

they'll disable the cash

send it back

I don't think so, maybe that chink put his own money in order to save Binance
Based chink

it's more likely that he held large amounts of VIA on another exchange and sold to the arb bots for 2x the normal market price. that way he doesn't have to deal with accounts being locked at binance

Not even the Bogs have such power
Most likely. Motherfuckers are very smart.

sauce or gtfo...
"insider knowledge", my ass...

Whatever loot he gained I guarantee has already been filtered through monero or some other private ledger shitcoin and is on its way to his bank account. Private ledger coins are absolute cancer that facilitates these hacks. If I could bet all my money on private ledger currencies being banned by multiple countries in the next 6 years, I would.

Doesn't that mean bots are fucked and not our fellow binancians?

>Hacker is fucked
How so? CZ says they localized the irregular trades, which shouldn't be that hard, they just have to see who sold the top of the VIA pump and work their way back from there, ad well as see what accounts got their shit market sold right before the VIA pump to go into that coin. The hacker likely wasn't able to leave with all of the profits since they locked everything down, but he still left with some and it doesn't mean that they identified who it was in any way.

Personally, I can't wait for this to be over so that CZ can resume his other task and finally send the 5 free ETH he owes me.

He never intended to withdraw, just caused a dump and shorted on bitmex

Only people who got fucked are ones with exposed API keys. Typically that would be people running bots and not your average trader.

NO NO NO

I SOLD EVERYTHING

>durr ban privacy coins, they're not the point of crypto

The alt dump happened 1 hour prior to the VIA pump, so I guess the hacker didn't manage to withdraw the funds
this user might be right

>finally send the 5 free ETH he owes me.
You still waiting, too? Definitely excited for this! Can't wait to cash it out and buy myself some braces!

Yeah that doesn't work in crypto

Sorry meant to quote

Are you retarded? Everything literally happened in a minute. They sold alts, bought the shitcoin, sold the shitcoin for BTC and withdrawed immediately. Fucking retard.

It was a scam man, you fell hard

Who else flipping MEEs with >15% swings each minute?

>Personally, I can't wait for this to be over so that CZ can resume his other task and finally send the 5 free ETH he owes me.

Pls don't be serious.

>t. brainlet
What don't you understand about governments not wanting people to hide their financial transactions? They will use the argument that private ledgers are used by terrorists and organized crime to launder money and they'll pass legislation banning private ledger currencies from being traded on their domestic exchanges. This kind of legislation will spread like wildfire as soon as it passes in any major nation. There is no amount of idealism from people like you that will stop governments from collecting their taxes.

>Are you retarded? Everything literally happened in a minute. They sold alts, bought the shitcoin, sold the shitcoin for BTC and withdrawed immediately. Fucking retard.
Check the charts, the alts were sold 1 hour before the pump

You'd be suprised how dumb people that purchase bots are. They don't know how to run them or understand a lot of trading concepts. I'm not suprised at all that someone running bots got phished.

That's much smarter than I thought. Still curious to see if my account remained safe, can't wait to log in again.

He never intended to cash out. He pumped a random coin so he could subsequently short it with leverage and make a fortune.
Smart hacker, he probably made those “tradit bots” threads here to distribute his trojan

So should I file a ticket now or wait until later if I don't receive my alts back?

You're preaching to the choir. I'm a seasoned CISSP. I know exactly how similtaneously ignorant and greedy people are when it comes to tech. If you use a closed-source bot you'll get what you deserve.

This mean they're gonna fuck over some newly-made-it NEETs who weren't retarded and who put some 100x sell orders up?

Sad day.

Govts can get fucked. Go ahead, ban monero and see how that works out.

>y-you can't stop them guys, so just bend over and grease up like I'm doing... o-ok?

the only people this is going to hurt are those trading the volatility on that shitcoin. the "hackers" are long gone, you don't think they immediately withdrew anything they had on that chink exchange?

Of course he isn't fucking serious, it's a joke man. Christ.
YOU NEED TO GO BACK!

If this is true, this man will be the Elliot Ness of crypto.

they should disable his send button

What the fuck are you talking about, Binance logins have been working fine all the way tru this shitfest, I loged in just as soon as this shit started oblivious to the fact that this just had happened.

If you can't login then I guess they are blocking compromised accounts, RIP user.

The absolute state of deluded idealists. The real world is going to fuck you up, kiddos.

I haven't tried to login because I don't have my info here, sorry if that wasn't clear.

Even though you seem to enjoy the attention, stop being part of the problem.

hm, people were FUDing about binance not allowing logins when this started, thought you were FUDing also.

I was also using the APIs with trade privs but my lunch money is safe. So all points to faggots gettin phished. Theres was talk of compromised salts too.

No government can create legislation to stop a privacy coin.

I'm just telling it like it is. Governments have just started to regulate cryptocurrencies in the last couple of years. Once they establish oversight they'll attack anything that gets between them and collecting taxes. Dont get me wrong, private ledger currencies won't be completely wiped out, there will be some countries that don't tax or regulate, but the value of the coins will be absolutely tanked.

user I understand your joke

They can hack them. Do you really think that any crypto dev team has anything against a team of elite state-sponsored hackers? Please.

>government establishes oversight over domestic exchanges
>government stops domestic exchanges from listing private ledger currencies
>government forbids citizens from utilizing foreign exchanges that lost private ledger currencies
The citizens are left with the choice of abandoning private ledger currencies or risking fine/jail for sending funds to blacklisted exchanges.

Sure, they can't kill private ledger currencies, but they can absolutely drive normies away from them and cripple their value.

Damn I don't trust chink business but binance is fucking killing it lately

I think the opposite, they know who he is, just find out who BOUGHT viacoin before the pump, then work your way up.
The pump was over before they disabled withdrawals.
But let's pretend the hacker was fast enough to trade millions of $ worth of altcoins for bitcoin and then use that to buy viacoin most likely by some automated process but had no way to quickly withdraw XD
CZ is refunding from his own wallet but doesn't want to admit it.

oh hey ching chong here lemme just jump in my time machine and reverse the trades no problem

FUNDS ARE BACK!!!!

if he is ill consider using binance again, thats a good move, and lets face it they are the biggest exchange anything hacking wise is going to be tried on them all day every day.

Underrated billion dollar post

If it ever becomes illegal to use a technology like private ledgers, that's the day that liberty dies.

I believe in govt waste as much as the next guy, but this is tinfoil tier.

Literally no proof of this being anywhere close to legislation in any major country. Do better.

Tinfoil indeed but totally doable if any single coin gets too much attention. They don't give a fuck about blockchain, they know is a meme technology but they sure as fuck will have those taxes.
>Implying they haven't placed moles on those projects already.
> He thinks he was free to begin with.

I hope YOU'RE not serious...

Rofl do you think this hacker cares he can't withdraw from Binance?

He shorted the fuck out of Bitcoin on Bitmex.

its your
retard