Binance isn't fucked!

>Aaaaaand we're back
Check out @cz_binance’s Tweet: twitter.com/cz_binance/status/971476396278099969?s=09

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UP1YsMlrfF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

holy shit that saved a lot of idiots

Anti-binance bear shills BTFO

Lol phishing, plenty of people were compromised simply by using the binance mobile app

This happens every week. If you are still using Binance, you will eventually lose everything.

Ayyyeee Bet

Is anyone concerned that they can just "reverse" a trade?

What if a legit user bought into the pump?

>reddit ruins binnance for everyone

Did you see where they localized the abnormal trades, or are you just dumb FUDding? They aren't reversing ALL trades

Jews to normies before the financial crash
>Everything is perfectly fine! Don't worry!
*Crashes further*
Same shit here nigger

What a truly great man.
Nothing but respect for this guy.
He just saved thousands of people

You have been visited by the Binance chink

Prosperity and your funds will come to you only if you post "THANK YOU BASED CZ OF NOT GIVEWAYS" in this thread.

this chink knows his shit

I'm on trex and finex tho. I don't trust that chinkshit for a minute. I'm long on BTC since 9650, so I'm just happy to see king slant is giving refunds.

a moment of silence for those who sold their VIA after hack

is binance paying out of its own pocket for coins that were liquidated into fiat, then, since those cannot be reversed

What the fuck constitutes an abnormal trade? They honestly should have ceased all trading as soon as they found out that there was shit going down.

Yes you mong. I'm asking, what's stopping them from doing that whenever they feel like it with whatever coin they feel like doing it with.
Also this is the same company that can't even do fractional buys and sells competently. The same company that can't control rampant phishing against their users via cloned sites. Excuse my skepticism.

THANK YOU BASED CZ OF NOT GIVEWAYS

youtube.com/watch?v=UP1YsMlrfF0

>Let's continue to fuck the market they say.
>Q1 2018

I don’t trade very much anymore, but when I want to, I move my shit to binance, make the trade, and then move my shit back off binance. I don’t even feel good leaving funds on there for more than a few minutes.