Vivid Token

i'm going to be the person doing this for all of you.

This fancy shit over here is Vivid. At first glance you're going to say "durr hurrr but it's just a 3d blockfolio". NO FAGGOT, it's not. This is Steemit + Blockfolio + Pokemon Go. This is going to be all around the place soon so you better listen. If you can't figure out why this is going to take off after reading this then you sir are a fucking retard and you deserve all the pink wojacks that come your way.

Imagine for a second; a huge cohesive platform where all the influencers like nigger Ian Balina can hold live TA sessions and create content to coherce you into buying their bullshit. Imagine a token with an actual usecase AND business model that actually makes the company money as opposed to needed to dump their tokens on you. Imagine the viral possibiliies of using augmented reality everytime you post your pathetic portfolio on /biz. Ever wanted to stick your dick directly into your portfolio pics? Now you can! Oh yah and eventually you'll be able to create custom 3d assets for those pics too.

TL:DR

Blockfolio on servers that don't explode everytime the price moves. Augmented reality = crazy amounts of viral potential. Collaborative technical analysis. Steemit-like content creation/sharing. Tons of marketing and advertising potential. A coin that will actually make money like a real business.

Do your research and get in this ICO at the 20% bonus. Thank me later.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bnfwClgheF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this looks fucking retarded and you should kys
not only do you type like a low IQ retard, but your investment is also retarded. kill yourself

who the fuck is Ian Balina and why would he use this

they're going to have KYS you fucking idiot, right now they're just taking emails until their dashboard is up.

why would a portfolio app need an ICO/token? why not just build the app?

holy shit did you even read it? Why does steemit need it? SAME FUCKING REASON. Steemit is worth 700m and has 5m daily volume and this shits on it. Pay attention.

At least he has the photo shop skills of palsied 5yo.

Probably the most pajeet tier shill ive ever seen. Holy fuck kill yourself Raj.

of course I didn't read the post

Why would i want to see my money sinking into the carpet like that dogs shit?

I like it

pathetic

stay poor faggot

Why does steemit need it m8? Please spoonfeed me your shill because honestly this seems pretty fucking dumb. But I'm all in for AR/VR so I want to believe.

i fuck w the white paper and website

alright since you didn't ask like an idiot here's the thing.

Let's say you're one of these content creators or actual TA experts. You can charge for custom TA figures, live TA lessons/group sessions, etc. As the user you can buy 3d asset packs similar to Line and other apps. I'm leaving out a shit ton of stuff because there's too much to wrap my head around but the point is this is utility at it's finest. It will have it's own little ecosystem where the coin actually holds value based on usage and not arbitrary bullshit like most other tokens.

But why does it need a token? Why can't you just pay with literally any other currency including fiat? Why does it need its own specific token?
Also lol at pic related
>WHALES HATE HIM

>see dipshit post about retarded portfolio ico
>look at website and whitepaper for a few minutes
>fucking viacoin plastered everywhere
>ico launches in 24 hours
>no way they made and shot all this shit this morning
>like their entire advertising and revenue model is using viacoin as a case study. this is highly odd
>biz shilling started today out of nowhere

wtf.jpg

ICO launches in 48 hours unless you're in the future

>what is asia hurr durr

vivid crashed viacoin confirmed

Are you serious? Being in Asia doesn't change the time of the fucking ICO you dumb fuck.

I can't even get their shitty website to load. I want to see this shit show

Is this nigger serious. Literally the personification of Veeky Forums

Nvm these niggers dank as hell just bought 100k

you must be a faggot shill for them because you do see this right? wtf

actually I won't lie... i was giving you shit about this but it does look pretty sweet

Obvious shill is obvious faggot

It's a good idea, this advertising space will eventually be taken advantage of, but you're playing a super long game user. We don't even have widely adopted AR glasses yet, but they are coming

youtube.com/watch?v=bnfwClgheF0

This is so retarded I can't even

Sounds like a looong hodl