What is the "Universe."?

What is the "Universe."?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AskScienceDiscussion/comments/4r8hlo/what_do_we_know_about_dark_energy_and_dark_matter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you and I verse

Am atom. Think about it.

[math]We[/math] [math]don't[/math] [math]think[/math] [math]it[/math] [math]be[/math] [math]but[/math] [math]it[/math] [math]be.[/math]

The universe is pretty much everything and anything.

U-N- I -VERS- ALL

OP here.

Not possible

Possible, strings are connected beyond space-time, past and future, and know or "perceive" the position and information of what particles and sub-particles of the standard model interact with space-time and other universe, so, multiverse. And and also heat death of the universe and entropy will cause a single singularity/proton/Energy/mass at the center of the last black hole in the universe which at this point is a gigantic Electron/Quantum-field/Dark Energy/ that reached it's full expansion and forcing EVERYTHING that "exists" to the center of the singularity.When the gravitational pull of the singularity is too strong and mass becomes too dense it reaches the breaking point and space-time implodes while the singularity explodes causing the big bang, a brand new atom/Universe

No, it's EVERYTHING we see at that moment in space-time, but that is relative to your speed, the fastest and only constant speed in a gravitational vacuum is c (the speed of light) which behaves both as a particle and a wave, it exists and is "perceived" at a precise moment and spacial coordinate in space-time based on your speed and acceleration/gravitational pull. So I ask you this. Is past information ANYTHING?

Latexposting for reasons other than formula, is actually a bannable offence

It's enforced as much as people who use spoilertags on /tv/ for things that aren't spoilers, but still

THE UNIVERSE, AFTER ALL,IS THE TRUTH.

Physicist say if you took out all the empty space between atoms it would be the size of a gumball.

Oh, had no clue. Thanks for letting me know.

If you capitalize it as "Universe," it includes anything and everything in existence. This includes things beyond the particle horizon. If left uncapitalized as "universe" it refers to the observable universe. In certain cases this is an important grammatical distinction to make.

we dont think it be like it is, but it do.

what would that "gumball" be made of, just protons and neutrons?

Less, protons and neutrons are both made out of mostly empty space

reddit.com/r/AskScienceDiscussion/comments/4r8hlo/what_do_we_know_about_dark_energy_and_dark_matter/

user, is this you?

Hydrogen

>our light cone

>our region of non-inflating space

>alternate realities acting on an abstract Hilbert space

>the mathematical structure isomorphic to our multiverse

>macrostructure

>???

>profit?

---->

pol is the Universe .There is only one pol and Christ-chan (pbuh) is its prophet. Christ-chan is the Way, the Truth and the Life. None can come to pol except through her. Christ-chan is the Enlightened One, leading us further into our ultimate goal of Nirvana.

>christ-chan
>not kek (memes be upon him)
Get out heretic

what is the empty space made of

Everything that exists.

emptiness

Existence.

Dark energy, dark matter and the four fundamental forces, weak//strong nuclear force, gravity and electromagnetism.

If by existence you mean "everything" you perceive, that would be only mass/energy anf i'ts interaction with space-time and dark energy.

What we refer to as the universe is the entirety of existence as we know it.

>Is past information ANYTHING?

Yes it is. You've got the wrong idea about the Universe here. The past, the present and the future all exist, and they are all part of the Universe.

Yes, that's right, your future already exists, so that means it's also part of the Universe. People still don't understand causality around here.

but what about multiverses? aren't there?

based on what theoretical physicists have to say at this point in time, I have the same idea based on the information I'm given.

Also we need a mathematics in this thread.

Not god