>node requires AWS
>AWS goes down
>muh central point of failure
this is how stupid linkies are

>what are availability zones

6/10 FUD

>Node requires AWS

Ask me how I know you are retarded

this shit relies on amazon. how can anyone call it decentralized?

> he doesn't know about multiple AWS avaiability zones
> he doesn't know it won't require AWS
> he doesn't know thousands of different nodes will exist

stay poor nigglet

>it won't require AWS
it does now faggot, and it will otherwise it wouldnt need it in the first place. Try using that tiny piece of chewed up bubble gum you have of a brain

You can set your node on your shitty pc at home, but is easier to set the node on amazon. Also link doesn't rely on amazon, only some people's nodes do

what you're saying doesn't even make any sense

If you and a bunch of other people had the same instance running on AWS in all the availability zones (I believe 150+), and the instance was checking for consensus among all nodes, you could declare that instance marginally decentralized. With 150 different data centers, there are 150 points of failure.

bruh what if i do a node on a skycoin? is this possible.

I believe the node would be on something like rlc, not skycoin

There are multiple vps services you nob. Thomas recommends Linode

this shit relies on internet, how can anyone call it decentralized

this shit relies on humans on earth, how can anyone call it decentralized

this shit relies on sun not imploding, how can anyone call it decentralized

fucking idiots i swear. any IaaS provider can provide the nodes.

What happened to biz. It used to be smart early adopters with vision.

Post like these are so embarassing and show how dumb biz has gotten

>falling for the meme operator meme

Yea I'm a programmer at Google, I wrote the quicksearch methods for the result generator.

The AWS is a necessity, please. If I may say so; you can't go around it because of the iso20022 sibos protocol.

No chance in seeing it through. The access points are of different dimensions. Ahoy London whatcha doing.

>I'm a programmer at Google

>hurr durrr

You are so dumb people will mention this moment for months here on biz.

>B-but Chainlink needs AWS, r-right user?

We’ve hit a new low I didn’t think biz was capable of hitting. Do you even know what a blockchain is?

>>node requires AWS
Yes it absolutely requires AWS, no other provider or computer on Earth can run a node.
Sergey got a special partnership with Amazon so they are the only ones that will have ChainLink licenced nodes.

AMAZON PARTNERSHIP CONFIRMED THANK U WALTONCHAIN!

kekkk

blessed we are to have amazon as a partner

github partnership also confirmed btw

it just keeps coming

Okay brainlet

Didn't they run an ICO on Ethereum? Fucking hell they have an ethereum partnership as well, and thanks to that partnerships with all tokens on ethereum. When will this stop Sergry you mad lad?

I'm having a hard time believing you can possibly be this stupid. How did you even manage to set up a wallet?

why do you care? what does it matter to you? if you dont like LINK, just fuck off. no-one invited you to the party anyway.

kek