Bought at 15 cents to HODL

im losing my grip even though i said i was going to hodl till 2022. what do

dumping these bags was the best feeling ever. This absolute shitcoin has no reason to ever top $1

Don't worry user, holding to 2022 satoshis should only take a few weeks

>2022 satoshis
kek

bobba

lol
>being this stupid
it's going to turn into the worst feeling once it hits $10

>I don’t know how market cap and supply works

Forget about the volatility on this brand new asset class. Stop spending your time on biz because there is nothing but shit tier advice here. Move on with your life and hold your crypto coins for a couple years. Come back and see the difference.

i dont think you do either, sadly

Please explain to everyone in detail how a coin with an 18.46 BILLION supply could ever reasonably reach $10 price per

Fuck you faggot. I bought at 47 cents and 74 cents you fucking faggot.

Fuck you.

>Reasonably
Have you forgotten what you are dealing with?

enjoy those bags retard

how could a coin with only 21 million supply ever reasonably reach $20,000 price per?

100B user, 100. That 18 is just what is out now. Nvm though let the idiots hodl one of the few actually inflating assets in crypto and move on.

by having a market cap well over $6B for starters

if you feel that strongly then you need to abstain from crypto until 2022

if you can't do that, it's time to get back in the game and sell

Lel I bought near ath and have been holding since.
I'll hold all the way to zero, I've stopped caring at this point.

These 100B will not be released to be dumped on exchanges. They will be needed to run the plateform
Don’t forget their goal is to create a global currency to trade all kind of assets
If the worth of all these assets is more than thousands of billions, the price will skyrocket
It will probably take years though

But Bitcoin didn't start with that market cap. There are few platforms available right now that will survive post-crash. Bitcoin may survive due to legacy nature, but it's not great for development. ETH may survive, but they have to solve their scaleability. Stellar is trying to become the go-to protocol for asset global asset transfers (ala HTTP, TCP, etc). Unlike Ripple, their native asset is required to use the platform. If it continues to silently bring in major partners, it'll be an overnight "OH SHIT this is actually a big deal".

If you're day trading, sure you can do well trading other coins - but if you're long on anything - Lumens beats the hell out of XRP for use

HODL $1.2 EOY!