I just woke up and everything is red

What happen?

tons of accounts on binance got hacked; Api keys used to sell all their alts and massive 10000% via pump using those btc

You got GOX'd.

Mt Gox is plannig on dumping another 180k Coins.

I wish I knew what this means

next meeting is 6months away so no

Well, I wasn't hacked and I use binance and the owner says it was not hacked.

YOU TELLING ME THE MARKET CRASHED OVER A ROOMER

THIS HAS TO BE A JOKE.

Does this help? And it was real. Accounts got phished probably, API keys created and used to sell off everything, hacker probably had a ViaCoin sell order

Someone redpill me on this, I thought the coins were lost via a hack? Is the hacker off loading the coins? If so why are exchanges excepting stolen coins? Please respond.

One person? Who claims they got pished crashed the whole market.

??

That's what people think happened using android app was the speculation. Check out reddit.com/r/BinanceExchange/

also
is also true

Fuck man, I had 1 dollar and 22 cents on binance now it is 90 cents. I thought I just made some horrible market picks or something over night

wew no food for you tonight

Someone answer this RIGHT NOW. I wont ask again.

Yeah, by life is ruined. Completely. I was hoping to turn it into 4 dollars with a few trades. I will recoup the 30 cents some other way I guess.

I don't think the exchange got hacked it was just some rich fags who used the same passwords for everything it seems. If the exhange got completely hacked I would think they would not have left me with 90cents. Unless they just felt bad for me.

the exchange didn't get hacked. It's the users who gave their passwords or keys to the hacker. Through or a program, or a fake site.

Yeah, but that shouldn't be the cause of the whole market losing? Seems a bit retarded but it is a good excuse for me considering I could blame it on something else other then my possibly terrible market pics. lol

Someone phished a bunch of accounts over a few weeks inc 2FA
They kept them logged in with bot
Mass sold alts for BTC
Used BTC to buy VIA
Had VIA Sells set on high
Maybe used resulting btc to crash corn with a large lev on mexicano

???

Also, via on bittrex pumped too with trading bots set up. If he planned it right he cashed out through a different platform

How did they get fished exactly?

Was it a script or some type of email or some shaddy site

???

Binance hacked
Withdrawals still suspended. There goes $50k. Fml nigga, I’m literally unironically shaking and thinking of suicide atm
Veeky Forums please pray for me

relax, it might be reversed

I know I know but
That’s what Francesco said
That’s what Kerpeles said

>$50k

On binance

srs doubt

here's a quick rundown for you OP

remember it's just money and you earned it once already, it's still there for the taking. Lost about 10k in my crypto carreer through various shit happening, which now would've been a shit ton more. There are people who lost thousands of coins on mtgox. Have a beer, watch a movie and relax bro, at this point you can't really do anything

Why did the hacker pump Viacoin tho

I don't get it.

He can't just withdraw the coins from the infected accounts. Transfer of wealth to him. He had sell orders on binance, or another exchange, bittrex, which also pumped (arbitrage bots)

lol, funny shit.