Jibroni

What happened?...we're still good right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-mID_PYepdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't fucking know. I'm down over 50% on this. But that is how much I believe in this shitcoin.

If they pull this off, this shit is going to be a pillar in crypto.

No news and ching chong binance hack happened. This price was my buy in point so I'm not that mad yet. Should have sold the top but it's not the end of the world. Might even buy some more. It'll be back soon enough.

>When you have over 500K JNT and it's impossible to sell until it hits Binance and has a lot more volume

Give it time and it'll happen. They didn't have ceo ping ling himself speak at their conference for nothing. Did you buy into the ico?

Just wait for the press release. believe, have fate, be patience

why the fuck would you sell any of that user. you could unironically be the richest nigger on Veeky Forums by 2021

lock in ICO profits, duh. look how much the guys who sold earlier could have increased their stack.
then sell off small portions at a time as it appreciates

It will easily 2-3x once it hits binance. I'd buy the dip if my REQt didn't get JUST'd as much.

COIN Has only been listed for a month. Announcements hasnt come yet. Theres some very solid rumors thatve been put on this board so i wouldnt sell. The price seems to track market sentiment more than anything. Its only like 10 cents above ico price right now too, definitely a time to buy.

Have they even hit a single Deadline? Serious question...

>2 BB exchanges promised at launch
>kucoin listing at launch
>jCash roll out after launch
>mid to end of feb seed details announcement

And now two more missed deadlines...new roadmap and new website with arbic language

>soon 2B mcap
>Doom

This kill the jcash

I would buy the dip if i could withdraw anything from binance, but it's all disabled

>It will easily 2-3x once it hits binance
probably not
it will 2x or 3x if the SEED foundation tokenized $100 million dollars.

When a coin like this is down -19%, you fucking buy more. Not your whole bank accounts worth, but a couple hunna. Crashes are sales.

I heard this wasn't backed by banks, is that true or was the guy just fudding

I've been buying the dip but it keeps dipping

I guess it's better than having the price rise while I try to buy like when I bought OMG at $8 only for it to end up at $18 not long after

That is fud lol

trueUSD is a pseudo tether scamtoken. It isn't backed by actual money.

Secure it and walk away for 2 or 3 years. Go live life. when you get back you can retire.

Non-shitcoin listings like JNT tend to do well after listing on binance. Of course it's less likely to happen in the current shitty market, but it'll get a juicy bump nevertheless.

You make this thread every day, with the same image, with the same text. Your FUD is awful.

second time in like 2 months, fuck off

I asked before, why would somebody tokenize gold, or a yacht. I don’t see any point. Jihadcoin is trash

WE"RE GOING DOWN DOWN IN AN EARLIER ROUN AND SUGAR WE"RE GOING DOWN SWINGING

>twice yesterday
>day before that
>day before that
>today
Yeah, only twice my friend...

So you didn't bother researching the coin at all before coming to the conclusion its shit? jesus you are fucking retarded
gas yourself you fucking moron

i made the original jibroni thread..all other non jibroni threads are not me fool

does anyone have any non fud updates on this coin. Its tanking pretty hard.

No shit, the entire market is tanking hard you fucking brainlet.

>Mt. Gox BTC being dumped
>Binance API vulnerability
>rumors of Japan shutting down exchanges
>SEC talks about crypto

Take a look at all the coins, it's a sea of fucking red. How many rupees are you paid to shill here Pajeet? Are you paid in JNT?

why did i buy this piece of shit

Rumors a large portion of their funding was by incarcerated Royal Family members. It was a last ditch effort for them to hide their funds. Now govs are about to freeze all Jibrel funds and shut it down. Rumors also that Jcash is funding ISIS cells. AVOID.

Rumors from what source...?

yeah the sheikh himself pays me to post threads on an anime forum.

btc goes up
jnt goes down
btc goes down
jnt goes down

this will keep up till the announcement or whatever

I just heard Jibrel has been deemed non-compliant to Sharia Law. They are now attempting to move offices to Hong Kong.

BREAKING: British PM Theresa May calls to ban jibrel in wake of crypto terrorism funding

what in the fuck is this picture

bad news, a tech review was done and the whole jibrel codebase is nothing more than a copy paste of the erc20 template and a json parser. it doesn't even support unicode so any arabic data breaks it which is just embarassing

dump now before this scam goes public

source?

He's joking.new jibrel interview for the serious investors here.

youtu.be/-mID_PYepdE

biz oldfags living the dream

>he's still holding JNT

>jKRW

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

It's a channel in which the average video has 12 views.

Jesus Christ all the noodle handed newfags holding this token. DYOR and don't panic when you see FUD. Being a LINK holder will make you tempered from all the FUD you see. After a while you don't even need to do any research to know what is FUD and what is just plain bull shit. Those posts are obvious bull shit.

confirmed, this post is bullshit. it was supposed to be an obvious joke related to the json parser meme

its still a good coin, should be worth 3-400m at the very least soon

i spit out my water onto my laptop because that probably is exactly whats going on in that picture

They said im just a dum Jibroni, but i'll show em, one of these days i'll show em