10k+ Party! Hey hey hey, we're back!

BTC will never ever, ever, ever, EVER, EVER, never EVER EVER ever ever EVER drop below 10k ever again!!

We've hit the floor! Buy the dip and let's ride the bull all the way to 50k!

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

FUCKING BTC HODLERS GO DIE FAGGOTS

THIS IS THE LAST TIME WE SEE BITCOIN UNDER 10K
I REPEAT
DIAMOND SOLID SUPPORT AT 10K
GET IN NOW OR STAY POOR

9.9k already broken again

wtf it's supposed to be going back up I put my entire paycheck in at 9800 wtf wtf if it drops again I will literally kill myself

enjoy FOMOing in at 15k on saturday

literally this
20k end of month
50k end of year

lol sounds good

WE ARE ENTERING THE AWARENESS STAGE
STRAP IN BOYS!

>MUH the flippining
Next on things that are based on reality, Bush was a great president!

if you cant afford to go without a single paycheck you shouldnt be gambling with it

More like this will be the last time you will
> ever, ever, ever, EVER, EVER, never EVER EVER ever ever EVER
be able to sell your dinocoin above 10k again!!

tfw. it hasn't even reached 10K

The GOXing will continue, just sell that shit.

tfw we actually hit 50k EOM and your sarcasm makes you look like a prophet

NOT EVEN A GOXING CAN TAKE US DOWN NOW
NEW PARADIGM BITCHES

Eh, this was just a stop hunt to liquidate longs made at the top. We're literally back

for your own sake I hope this post is a troll and/or bait

10k breaking literally in 15 min. Last time to get on the train, bros

STFU corecucks. It tested 10K 3 times in the past 15 minues. IT COULD NOT PASS IT your fucking reign is over, get that deep in your fucking neet skulls and stop fucking crypto.

Found someone who's staying poor. That's fine. You're happy bitcoin will NEVER crash below 9k again, cause otherwise it would take all of you brainlets down with it. It's all very poetic actually.

Look at all the bullets BTC has taken and its still standing. The test of time you shitcoiners. None of your garbage Chuckeecheese tokens can take out the king.

Honestly these are some strong buy signals, fuck it going all in. Bought 2 more but coins.

If you don't have patience and is this easily stressed out then you should not go into something as volatile as crypto.

THE
KING
IS
BACK

we're making it

checked

Like a give a fuck, Like BTC was the only way to make money on this scene. Like I'm still invested in this shit. Like I'll be buying that broken tech ever again.

Nooo dear cuck, I parted when everyone parted. BTC fulfilled its role was the saying back then. You, the faggots holding under 10 BTC, are the ones about to get rekt. Thanks for the free shilling in december though. I just don't want newfags getting cucked anymore.

So glad I bought under $10K, we're gonna make it guys, we're really gonna make it after all.

Well boy howdy would you look at that. BTC @ 10020 USD

CHINKS ARE PUMPING

Hold on lads

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE GREAT BUYING POWER OF COMMUNIST CHINA

REPLY TO THIS POST WITH ''THANK YOU COMMUNIST CHINA'' AND BTC 100K EOM WILL BLESS US ALL.

im here for the 10k party

>THANK YOU COMMUNIST CHINA

HAHAHAHA
All these normies panic buying right back in
Get fucked weak hands

fuck off communist

10K SUPPORT HOLDING

THANK YOU BASED CHINA

> omg it went over 10K by twenty bucks omgomgomg.

I can't blame you really, I'd be desperate too if I were holding dat shitcoin. Whats funny is that only today Veeky Forums came to the epiphany that the GOX people was dumping. Shows how much out of leage is this board in general. Take the redpill or not, idgaf.

Hows that over 10K going fags?

10K SUPPORTS ARE HOLDING
IT'S CLOSE BUT IT WILL NOT GO BELOW 10K

DONT FUCKING SELL YOU FUCKING CHINKS

I've betted on it dropping more. You clearly don't know how a short term FUD cycle works.

Bull market for the past half hour and holding boys, we're on our way!!!

Is 9400 right now, what else.
How can you deluded fags can be wrong so many times in less than an hour?
STFU pajeet

STOP GOING DOWN

>9936
You spoke too soon OP

Ofcourse bears go ham just as I'm about to shut down and go to bed... Fuck them another sleepless night I guess.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY IS IT STILL DROPPING THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE BULL RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!