Is it true that science has a problem with women?

Is it true that science has a problem with women?

No. Some men have a problem with women.

No, its the other way around.

nice bait thread. enjoy the (you)s

no

Definite science

Define problem

In academia we have problem...

>vacant chair at my faculty
>they don't even invite any male potential successors
>just woman after woman

I'd say their relationship to women definitely isn't healthy, though it is not the kind of problem you are implying.

No women have a problem with science.

No.
Most women have problem with logical reasoning though.

/thread

Allowing women to learn how to read was a mistake. Allowing them to attend schools was an even bigger mistake.

No feminism had a problem with science.

Well OP, consider it by yourself. Of course probably this people are just teenagers or failures (I hope, it really scares me that some this people could be successful in any field), but as said, and you can see in the post cited above, some men (most actually) have a problem with women, and science is mainly made by men (as everything). So applying that logic that everyone here loves some much...

If you are interested in the topic I recommend reading something by Donna Haraway. If you are posting in Veeky Forums and are not trolling I guess the most interesting book for you by her should be "Primate Visions: Gender, Race, and Nature in the World of Modern Science"; if you're more interested in epistemology, then "Situated Knowledges: The Science Question in Feminism and the Privilege of Partial Perspective".

I hope it could be helpful for anybody!

Women are not feminism you retard.

>Situated Knowledges: The Science Question in Feminism and the Privilege of Partial Perspective

I've no idea what I've just read, but it was terrible. I can't believe this is an academic subject.

stop telling people to read "How to behave like a cunt"

More data for answering your question, OP.

Women are not feminism you idiot.

t. the taliban

Women are ruled by emotion far more often than men. And there is no room for emotion in science.

So, yes. Indirectly.

> feminists
> women
goodluck fucking low IQ cunt you faggot