So MtGox is dumping BTC on the market

So MtGox is dumping BTC on the market
In the meantime we know banks and institutions have been trying to get into BTC on the cheap.
Trustee will dump, banks will buy, and we're going back up?
R-right ?

Keep in mind, MtGox is only selling the BTC so that it can pay back money to those same banks who bought people's claims for 15 cents on the dollar:
financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/hedge-funds-buying-bitcoin-claims-mtgox-victims/

Banks buy BTC for 15% of the price from claimants then buy more at a discounted rate from MtGox dumping.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494617.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the trustee is already done dumping btc, fiat losses are already covered. what the fuck are you talking about?

Did any of the original 'investors' have gun to their head to make them sell for 15%? I didn't think so.

That's normal for collections, depending on the likelihood of getting anything back at all.

Daily reminder: (((MARK KARPELES)))
>when are you going to learn, goyim?

Hes greek idiot

Lurk moar. Karpeles is a jewish surname, idiot.

No, he is a jew. Karpeles is jewish name of Czech rabbi clan

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494617.0

Does this mean i get my bitcoin back from mtgox? That would be super cool.

no. (((Karpeles))) is the one who gets them. If you filed a claim (probably not) you get 400 usd per bitcoin.

According to the report (((Karpeles))) is going to get 165k bitcoins.
>I really hope someone gasses this kike.

nice. I did file a claim. Years ago. Sent it to Japan.

a market sell of 160k BTC wouldn't even crash the market past 5k. Everyone needs to chill the fuck out

You have zero understanding of this market

He's right it would take atleast 17 million btc to dump it past 10k

you do realize as more BTC is sold the demand for it rises right? Because each subsequent sale will become cheaper? We would spike to 3k momentarily and go back to 5-6k within the hour if someone were to sell that much and we'd be back to 10k in about a month.

I just looked at the depth chart on GDAX. A market sell of 10k btc crashes btc to $4k on there

anyone know if they are dumping BCH too or are they holding onto that?

and we'd be back to 5k in like an hour. We would rebound past 6k not too soon after. We'd definitely be bear for a while but it really wouldn't be too bad

>anyone know if they are dumping BCH too or are they holding onto that?

Heard they're going to put up an 180,000 BTCP sell wall at $3.50

"it will never be below 10k again"

They've been dumping BCH as well