Time Travel with computers

In Einstein’s space-time all space-time exist at the same time. Since all space-time exist at the same time that means all computer files exist at the same time. By using the science of check-sum hacking files can be reconstructed with their check-sums.

A check sum is a number that represents a computer file. All computer files are just numbers.

You can add up all those numbers in a computer file to get a check-sum. Or use more advanced methods to take those numbers in a computer file and get a strong check sum. Moving on....

Now, add in another computer program that can mathematically calculate the check sums of files in the past, present, future, or alternate reality and those computer files can be reconstructed in their entirety by their check sums then this is called time hacking.

Taking it a step further files from computers can be reconstructed without ever connecting to the Internet or connecting to the computer itself if the check sums for those files can be calculated.

Hello, I am Reactor1967 and I am a time hacker.

My methods can be viewed and studied at time-travel.institute. Also, please see my blog at timetravelcomputers.blogspot.com

Tbh I can't see huge evolutionary benefit in this, so why really bother?

This, if there's no evolutionary advantage there's no point

Do you think you could explain the evolutionary benefit of time travel? I don't see any real reason for it.

i don't think you know what a check sum is, nor files or time for the matter.

>In Einstein’s space-time all space-time exist at the same time.
make no sense

>the science of check-sum hacking
either trolling badly or mentally ill (or both)

>files can be reconstructed with their check-sums.
no they cannot you fucking retard. the map {files}->{checksums} is not injective.

>add in another computer program that can mathematically calculate the check sums of files in the past, present, future, or alternate reality and those computer files can be reconstructed in their entirety by their check sums then this is called time hacking.
even assuming everything you said prior DID make sense (which it doesnt, it's all 100% bullshit), this would still not make any sense even then you fucking disgusting piece of shit

one note: it is true that, once some definite encoding scheme has been agreed upon, all files on a computer can be uniquely identified by some (very large) integer, and since there are infinitely integers, that means there exist integers which represent avi-videos of you getting raped by a group of black thug that all look like me, over and over again.

I do not know what that integer is precisely, but I know it exists abstractly

We have phones, cars, airplanes, radio, computers yet they don't provide evolutionary benefit. Fucking idiots.

SARCDAR check

Are you schizophrenic?

You sound like a schizophrenic who recently wached one or two popular science movies on YouTube.

Wtf dude just set back your clock if you want to go back in time.

it's like when you play a game and take a save game file and modify it but discover the checksum has to match it.
so instead of calculating the checksum from our modified file,
we just take a valid checksum from the future/past and reconstruct the file :
TIME HACKER

Isn't that more like using a randomly generated checksum though? What makes you think it's from the future or past? Just because something with the same checksum might exist at a later time?

Makes for a great game mechanic, time travel suduko or time travel tic tac toe. Will experiment when I have a few days of.

I see a flaw with your interpretation. It only works when the files are of exact the same binairy length.

whys that?

wow would this work within live code that forks all over the place? it only seems to work on data sets of exactly the same size. it's on useful for a limited spectrum of applications

Sorry OP, but this is retarded. Pretty much any checksum has collisions anyway, and there is no distinction between actual files and gibberish. You might as well slap your dick on the keyboard for 10 hours straight and claim you found evidence for Nazis on the moon from 50 years from now, just in a format that hasn't been invented yet.

>Pretty much any checksum has collisions anyway
EVERY checksum has collisions. Even UUIDs have collisions, we just don't expect them to happen. If you had infinite time to construct data that generates the same UUID as one you had, the first match has effectively zero probability of being the original data.

>make no sense

Eternalism. In relativity, there is no simultaneity - no two events happen at the same time. In fact, the very notion of time as a dimension different from any other physical dimension has to be given up in higher physics.

This can be understood by considering the closed timelike loop. If you're making an orbit that brings you back to your starting point, you can become the source of the E that sent you into orbit and supplied your own E in the first place. This violates causality, yet is a natural result from the math and logic.

Quantum mechanics tells us that the entire orbit is a wavefunction, and the reason this can happen is because the entire orbit can be imagined as a ring of quantum entanglement. If you pull the ring, you move the entire event in both space and time. But you don't delete the old ring - you've multiplied the ring, and now have two identical rings. This prevents causality violation because the model timeline is never changed or destroyed, and is the basis of the many worlds explaination. It also violates conservation of energy, or as it should be called conservation of quantum states.

What this means is that if you complete a closed timelike loop, you've multiplied the E that completes the loop. Gravity assures that, at the speed of light, the mass surrounding a blackhole will increase in E.

As E increases, gravity will also increase, contracting everything around the blackhole. A galaxy, therefore, is constantly contracting relative to the rest of the universe, while from it's own perspective it gets bigger. Other galaxies would seem to be receeding.

Higher levels of dopamine have been implicated in schizophrenia, as well as correlated with higher IQ's in schizophenics. Amphetamines flood the body with dopamine and catacholamines, and increase academic performance. These drugs also cause 'amphetamine psychosis,' which resembles the etiology of psychosis that wasn't induced with drugs.

>A file can be reconstructed with the check sum
>mfw all this fuckin years I've been waiting for Linux distros to download when I only needed to copy-paste the check sum.
Massive kek

ITT: user smoke waaaay to much weed.
Top kek.