Last chance before I post a guide showing everyone else how to flood...

Last chance before I post a guide showing everyone else how to flood. Clean up the garbage threads on Veeky Forums you dumb mods...

You're making the garbage.

Fuck off back to /b/

you can post the guide all you want

nobody is going to spam

>Nobody will spam:

Granted half are OP's posts, but still, this forum has become /x/ and /b/ dumping ground.

None of those are mine.

Mods fix your shit.

>go back to Wildberger thread

>mods deleted the thread

It really makes you think.

i don't understand this idiot

he says he doesn't like garbage threads yet makes them instead of just leaving Veeky Forums

you may leave, cancer.

Because I've been browsing this board for four years but only recently the moderation has let Veeky Forums turn to shit.

You know it my man. Keep fighting the good fight.

this

>only recently
nah

Red pill me on what OP means by flooding?

>posting like this is /pol/
>being one of the newfags that's part of the problem
It's where I basically take over the board by posting unlimited threads.

well for starters, it means nothing as he still hasn't posted it meaning it doesn't exist

second, op is a genuine genius who disliked the quality of the board and decided to lower the quality even further in an attempt to do something?

I'm reluctant to post it because there's nothing from a technical standpoint that the Veeky Forums devs can do to defend against it, and it's really simple to for anyone to do nowadays. It would basically be the end of any sanity on Veeky Forums.

Meant to reply to

fucking do it holy shit. DO IT.

>genuine genius
Can't be. He's on Veeky Forums. This place is where fail goes to get cancer. Besides, mods are not responsible for Veeky Forums being a pathetic shitstorm of psychodrama and idiotic neuroses.

so you're a newfag then

>the end of any sanity on Veeky Forums

Not a genius.

no balls.

>thinking it's really that hard to find sources of new IP's and evade browser fingerprinting
lol

I hate /pol/. I learned red pill from occasionally browsing /x/ for spooky stories, and I'm not that new. I've been on Veeky Forums for aboit a year. I come to Veeky Forums to learn new shit and talk about science. And I go to /an/ to talk about doggos.

The thing is, I actually want the quality of Veeky Forums to improve. If I just go straight ahead and post the guide without giving the mods a chance to clean things up, then this place will be even worse than before.

no you're a newfag because you think people on Veeky Forums don't want that

but you are welcome to prove it

[math] \space [/math] ▲
▲ ▲

Fuck, didn't notice the watermark on that one. I just save every Star Trek image I see on Veeky Forums.

just fucking do it faggot.

>I come to Veeky Forums to learn new shit and talk about science.

Well, if you want to talk about wooden spaceships powered by steam, this is the right place. If you want serious science, you made a BIG mistake, kiddo.

>I actually want the quality of Veeky Forums to improve.
So you want to cause cancer, to cure cancer?

LOL!

It's like a vaccine, you infect the board and then the antibodies (the mods) come in and clean it up

Cancer doesn't work that way.

shut the fuck up stupid newfag
if you have something to share post it and then fuck off
or just fuck off outright

Maybe if I were a disgusting winfag :^)

I'm going to do it depending on the mods' next move. I had to present my ultimatum first.

you can literally copy and paste the delta's

and no you aren't going to do it depending on the mod's next move because it doesn't exist

not to mention you didn't obey quints over there

We both know that doesn't work. I don't have the right unicode keybindings set up on my system to do it at the moment, though.

Seeing how I just flooded Veeky Forums and am here to post about it, I can assure you that it's possible.

>I had to cry for attention. I HAD TO

kill yourself stupid fucking idiot

[math]\space[/math]▲
▲ ▲

cancet

I'm not going to cave that easily, gorillaposter-in-disguise :^)

lel, owned

This. Who doesn't remember quantum cat lady?

If you're going to spam, at least bump all the decent threads first so that you accomplish something.

Moderation seems somewhat better already. What is everyone else's opinion so far?

I think everyone already knows how to spam.

Anarchist's guide to spamming Veeky Forums:
1. Acquire proxies
2. Test proxies
3. Post through proxies
4. Mix fuel with oxidizer and set it on fire.

Or use mobile IP ranges, sometimes that's easier.
And then there's the Old El Paso girl's approach.

It looks like the shitposts are starting to creep back up.

I expect this board to be cleaned by the time I wake up tomorrow or else there will be consequences.