NEO buy or sell?

Please be professional. Thank you.

Yes

yes what?

>professional
>Veeky Forums

Buy. Any negative NEO talk here is fud from people trying to get more. Do your own research just my 2 cents

It's a hold but not a buy.

that's easy. hodl

I am asking for opinion not research. With professional I mean no :"trolling pajet scam newfag" posts :)

buy high sell sideways

His answer was less stupid than your worthless question.

it's a garbage project that only reached it's currently MCAP because of dumb normies that think this crap = chink ethereum (its not, its hot garbage)

if u trust 7 nodes.

someone must have put all those billions in it... I don't believe it was normies from china ...

Buy. FUD posters gonna be so salty eoy

Yes buy, go all in even sell your kidney to buy NEO.

obvious buy

Buy. I'd buy more if I could.

ur mum

LOL

I sold at $130. I might buy back later, but for now I don't trust this project one bit. Devs need to be more transparent, and centralization problem needs to be solved. Tech looks worse than Ethereum which NEO aims to replace.

I don't buy into all these coins whose only purpose is to be the "X of China/Japan/Korea". Protocols are not restricted by borders. If Ethereum/EOS/Cardano is a better platform, Chinese people will use it. They will not use NEO just because the devs are Chinese.

To all the buyers, even @ it's price and market cap? How much room could does it really have?

I'd buy it for stability not gainz.

Obvious buy 2.5gs eoy thanks for the cheese

could easily hit $200-$300 by the end of the year, icos coming out its ass, massive conference involving microsoft, that is just within this month alone, been daytrading it since november and its easy as fuck, with the recent dip ive decided to keep 25% as a hold now, will be back at 130-140 sats within 2 weeks.

Care to elaborate?