Coinmetro

Coinmetro ICO - 10x by end of April

You might ask yourself, why should I invest into this? Well, I will list a couple of reasons. I have made a lot of money flipping ICOs and this is one of the few top tier ICOs at the moment.

1. Designed for mainstream adoption, the CoinMetro platform will be an all-in-one solution for crypto geared towards maximizing client value. In other words they aim at providing services for new buyers, as well as experienced high frequency and high volume traders.

2. They have an amazing team, a telegram with already 14.000 members, admins and mods which instantly respond, as well as the CEO defusing FUD himself when he has the time. The CEO has already built a fully functional and profitable Forex-Trading platform which will be providing liquidity for margin and leverage trading cryptocurrency pairs and ETCFs (crypto-ETFs that is). 50:1 leverage trading will be possible.

3. Life-time reduced trading fees on their platform, which is also a LAW-COMPLIANT FIAT GATEWAY.

4. Direct Fiat support (also for alts):

5. ICOs can be held on the platform, instantly being listed with many pairs etc.

6. The Matching Engine will allow clients to send both standard and non-standard order types, including: Markets, Limits, Stops, Limit Stop Orders and OCO (One Cancels Other) and much more.

7. CoinMetro Debit Card To provide clients with instant access to their CoinMetro wallet balances. Having already implemented a successful debit card system for FXPIG, the team has a comprehensive understanding of the logistics of this space.

If you found this information useful please consider using my code to get 2,5% bonus on your contribution (I get 5%):

code: 5a99df06e1249d649c1b655a

Other urls found in this thread:

go.coinmetro.com/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice, I see you only took a part of my pasta and made it shorter.

My ref:

go.coinmetro.com/?
refId=5a95eafbc84fcc6aac51e1af

fu

Can't wait till the ico ends so I can make threads about this without ref link pajeets shitting my thread up

U.S. available to invest yet?

Nope, you'll probably have to wait till the exchange launches(first week of April)

I wanna get some of this. Sucks that I’m in America. Any good ICO’s that I can get in on now? I just bought a little VEC but want to get in on some others with good potential.

ORCA is aiming for mainstream adoption in the EU.

>x10

You mean x10 current price or x10 of presale price (3ct)

only if you invested in preasle

Wait, so it's confirmed that I can't participate as a Clapistanian? Last I heard (yesterday or the day before) that was still up in the air

That's gay as fuck if so, I put 5 eth in

I think they might let you keep your tokens or you can ask for a refund and they'll fulfill it pretty fast. '

Ask on the telegram,

Fuck.

There's another shitcoin I would put that eth into if I knew for sure I can't participate. Gonna be pissed if it turns out I can't AND it's too late to get the other shitcoin as cheap as it is right now

71k reporting in, will I make it?
Let's do a check list of things that are needed for XCM to succed.

Probably not, at least not for sure.
This will hit $5 no problems, so you'd need 200k to make it in that case.
It may go above 5$, but that's far less certain

Is it smart to invest in icos if bitcoin is gonna tank?

Yes, if they’re no exit scams.

At this market and with such little demand for €0.12 XCM I expect the opening trading price to be around $0.10 - $0.12.
Remember that the people buying at 0.07 and 0.09 got that price when BTC was well over 15k, so many of those guys will dump and take profits.

Good point, it's what's keeping me from going all in at this point. Well that and legolas

legolas is 60% bussinessmen waiting to dump on your face.
RKT is 90%.

Not quite, Legolas will do great this year. It's a sleeper for sure. More pros & connections behind it than coinmetro, also was able to raise 3 times the funds.

it has better team and parternships I'll give you that but I would not touch that ever.

Your and idiot