Fell for the engineering major meme

>fell for the engineering major meme

Be a Rap Music major instead it's a very growing field with lots of promises.

>blogging
>feels
off topic cancer

don't discourage the poor lad.

if he wants to rap let him rap.

Recording industry owns rap and only lets you succeed if your sound is sufficiently generic and Gangster.

exactly.

believe in the power of rap and you can't lose.

But it's not actually a meme.

If you like engineering and are an autist, then good for you, you found something you like and you'll make decent money.

If you don't really like it and aren't that naturally good at it, then you'll have to work hard as shit for your degree and will probably make enough money as someone with a Math or CS degree, whom were able to obtain their degree with much less effort.

the only meme you fell for is choosing a pathway in life that other people have determined is the best choice rather than deciding yourself what is best suited to you

if you were lured by the attraction of paychecks and employment that's your own damn fault for treating university/college like a top-tier employment agency rather than an institution of learning and growth

enjoy being miserable with a salary comparable to your peers in much easier mathematics degrees

>sound is sufficiently generic and Gangster.
>sound is sufficiently Gangster.
this isn't 1995 anymore. kanye west should have made it very apparent

Is complaining about engineering a meme now? How fucking autistic does someone need to be to fail to find decent employment with engineering. Unless you go for something stupid like nano technology or robotics

Kanye is a synthetic gangster, much like a lab-grown diamond.

Drake is semi-gangster, much like a pearl is a semi-precious gem.

Together the two of them make one whole jewelery store.

But not the good kind, the seedy kinda-shitty one that you bought a pendant for your now ex girlfriend at. She loved it, but deep down you knew you weren't giving her your best.
Pearls and Diamonds both look pretty, but actually aren't that rare.

Kanye is a meme though. He's famous for his idiotic personality and God complex. Like his wife he's famous for nothing much in particular.

He's a diamond in the shit

I'm in the same position, bro, it's not a bad one. If you want to learn more mathematics, buy a textbook on mathematics. If you want to learn more physics, download some editions of a journal of your choice and read through them. The good part is that you'll be contributing to society instead of just reading papers all day.

HAHA idiot

These.

Nutz.

got EEM

Did you know you are allowed to change majors? I changed to math after already having 105 credits of the 132 I needed to graduate (I was in nukE).

Oh no now you have a lucrative future full of many job prospects. whatever will you do

Double major in physics and engineering. Bet you don't have the balls.