Your daily reminder that the human body is a trillion times more complex than chemistry

Your daily reminder that the human body is a trillion times more complex than chemistry

Medical major here - you jelly, STEMcucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=rn salary oregon&oq=rn salary oregon&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60j69i59j69i65l2.1338j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You just posted this on /g/...

Gosh golly, what a tool.

>browsing /g/ and Veeky Forums

turbo virgin alert

The human body is chemistry moron.

why would I be jealous of some faggot who has to suck cocks for 10+ years before he can actually make any money?

Bachelor's in Nursing gives me a 100k salary, cuck.

>he fell for the STEM meme
>he wants to kiss a bosses ass working for a company until 65
>he wants to sit in front of a computer until 65
>he wants to eventually kill himself due to depression

feels good knowing I'm not going to be working for a soulless company while healing people in the process.

All you had to do was apply yourself, user.

>he fell for stem meme
>he enjoys his life
>I can't get into stem field so I post on sci that I'm a doctor and do the troll xddddd

>healing people
>draining the rancid pus of old decrepit men's plentiful cysts.
>wiping old people's asses
>bathing old people
>doing a plethora of disgusting tasks involving old people
>100k (more like 60k)

>be senior software dev
>work 4 hours a day
>3 weeks paid vacation
>120k/year
>retire at 40

Your daily reminder that nursing is significantly less complicated then chemistry and only applies a minute fraction of the complexity of the human body. Should've done biomedical research

Nursing is a woman's job. You're only a pair of tits away from being a midwife.

>he's a male nurse
>has the gall to call anybody else a cuck

Not him, but I worked as a CNA before Medical School. The male RN's get treated like women in CS. They are given preferential treatment. Also, the ratio of women to men.

Most of the males end up doing CRNA, which earns you like >200,000 a year for dealing with one person.

I'll be working in the NICU or pediatrics

>60k

yeah in Mississippi,

google.com/search?q=rn salary oregon&oq=rn salary oregon&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60j69i59j69i65l2.1338j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

average RN salary in Oregon is $80,440, and a Nurse Manager makes 100k+

enjoy sicking your bosses dick so he can help his company meet his bottom line though KEK

That is even the same picture. Topkek you fucking faggot, last thread you made everyone believe you were a doctor and now you reveal you are just a shitty faggot nurse?

Please kill yourself topkek. Is this how you cope with having a shitty major? Trying to weirdly brag about it waiting for some to approve of your opinion on random boards?

Fucking hell, that's a life that needs to pull the trigger.

>he didn't refute anything about the cysts or ass-wiping
why are you talking like you have any dignity

>ass-wiping

Kiddo, I'll be working in pediatrics/NICU at first, then a Nurse Manager after a few years. None of that for me homie

>ou made everyone believe you were a doctor and now you reveal you are just a shitty faggot nurse?

Uhm no? I explicitly said that I'm on track to be a nurse, and laughed at you cucks for going to make less money than me while doing a shittier job that nobody is going to respect lol

What's like knowing I'll be saving lives while you type on a computer for your boss in a cubicle?

>I'll be working in pediatrics

So wiping baby ass?

>then a Nurse Manager after a few years

Wew lad. Maybe you will but if I was you I would not be assuming that the best possible outcome was goign to come my way. People like you never succeed because you just assume the best outcome while the guy who assumes the worst outcome is busting his ass working and that guy will be the one who gets promoted to nurse manager while you rot in baby ass.

> I'll be saving lives

You won't be saving lives, you are an assistant of someone who saves lives. Not once have I gone to the doctor and thought that the nurse was the one who really helped me. I actually have memories of recent doctors but not from a single nurse, they are like furniture. As forgettable as a fucking hospital waiting room magazine.

> your boss in a cubicle?

No cubicles where I work but that shouldn't even be a point I have to make. You are just retarded. You have so many arbitrary narrow standards for what constitutes a good job that I fear that you are actually autistic.

KEK

Whatever you need to think to cope with your life, m8.

I'd work minimum wage before ever degrading myself by working as a nurse, but more power to you.

I already stated earlier.

A tech job means you might lose your job in a recession

it means your life's work ultimately comes down to helping a corporation meet their bottom line and making your boss happy, while staring in front of a computer all day.

only a genetic dead end would choose that over saving babie's lives in the NICU

except when i say I save babie's lives in the NICU, everybody is going to applaud in wonder and awe

when you tell people you sit on a chair typing on a keyboard, they're going to wonder where I'm at so they'll go back to asking question about my job.

Nobody bothers to ask questions in wonder and awe about what engineers do lol

>only a genetic dead end
wew lad you are projecting all over the place

>except when i say I save babie's lives in the NICU, everybody is going to applaud in wonder and awe
you have some weird ideas about life m8

how old are you?