Binance stole $150k

My bot bought low and sold high during the VIA/BTC spike on Binance this morning. It turned 1 BTC into 16 BTC in 2 minutes.

After a few hours CZ reversed transactions basically stealing back $150k from me. I day traded the new BTC to make 1 extra during this. I was allowed to keep my profits from this trading.

AMA pic related

good, you didnt deserve that money anyway. hope you lose more

They didn't steal shit from you.

Topkek your bot stole your monies fagit

HAHAHAHA GET FUCKED

>After a few hours CZ reversed transactions basically stealing back $150k from me.
That money wasn't yours to begin with.

I took all the risks your average trader does to facilitate this transaction. I was in the right place at the right time. Just because the driving force was due to normies not securing their accounts doesnt mean I don't deserve it.

reported to the authorities for hacking binance

>16btc
>like 100 coins

pick 1

Its going to be great when you pay taxes on that as well :)

Bot cuck BTFO

what the actual fuck is going on with these replies. No they didn't steal anything from you OP, but I know it's sad desu. They should've left you something because you did nothing wrong.

Get fucked botting homo

I'm seeing less than 0.5 btc profit. What the fuck are you on about?

what bot

notice this is 1 of 55 pages...

Crypto is the wild west. Sue him or take it up with him mano a mano.

This is one of many trades. Notice there's 50+ pages worth of VIA today only.

bot coded from scratch. I'm a software engineer

Did you actually profit today?

Yes, I sold all BTC @ 10,250 then rebought at 9,750. I was able to keep the profit from this transaction.

>stealing back
So you admit your stole it?

call the police on these chinks you deserve that money genius

All of my actions are within the TOS of Binance.

How do I learn how to code a pimp ass bot that buys into hacked pumps?

suck dick and bye fagot

Hahahaha. Look as these angry fags. Mad cause OP wrote a program to beat crypto while you idiots hold useless bags. OP will be rich and you fags will stay poor.

thanks bro. As much as I hate to see others lose out due to phishing, it seems this was my time to make it. Oh well.

>buy high
>sell low
thanks for playing user

OP, what algorithms does your bot track Andy play? I wrote a simple market maker bot for a smaller exchange, but it hasn't really made much.

I'm thinking about coding a few flash price drop bots but I'm not sure it'll be worth the time.

Fuck you and your bots, I hope you lose all your money.

they didn't want to buy via you braindead mutant.

Is your bot based on quantitative analysis?

only a few lines of code

if (buy == low){
buy();
}

if (sell == high){
sell();
}

That algorithm doesn't look sustainable.

Uses a modified VWAP to determine "must buy" and "must sell" ranges. At the spread during the hack, it was in both ranges, triggering non stop buying and selling.

Well just sue them