Lately i've been getting this feeling in my head that makes me want to laughy and cry simulataneously

lately i've been getting this feeling in my head that makes me want to laughy and cry simulataneously

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjk2a7s1OXNAhWCZCYKHf3bCU8QtwIIKDAC&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0uWDDq0F8w&usg=AFQjCNHaK5-An3WF3XI1Po27KYHoQGpgFw&sig2=Ne7pIa52MSF4uUDTeSyCwg&bvm=bv.126130881,d.cWw
youtube.com/watch?v=R0uWDDq0F8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds a lot like emotion.

It's also been at least 6 years since I've seen that image posted.

Sounds like you have feelings. Sorry to tell you this, bud, but I think you might be gay.

No, but seriously, do you feel them at the same time or do you feel rapid oscillations between the two? What's the actual emotion tied to it (laughter can be due to humor, but crying could be due to either extreme happiness or extreme sadness, which is it here?)?

and six years since i've been truly happy

the only feelings i feel is the fear in my chest

>emotion tied to it
cuteness. i never understood cuteness until this year
>oscillation
no. they're both present until either happiness or sadness wins out the whole thing goes away

oh. i heared happiness can make one cry

Wow, I have no idea. Maybe just see a doctor if it continues to bother you.

it might be because i've become highly sadomasochistic and now everything is starting to crossover =\

I took acid once. Ever since I get this occasionally. It feels like an overwhelming sense of emotion that you have deep inside.

You can feel that intensity whenever you like, but you have to free yourself. It's hard to explain

Kinda like this video at around 3:30
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjk2a7s1OXNAhWCZCYKHf3bCU8QtwIIKDAC&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0uWDDq0F8w&usg=AFQjCNHaK5-An3WF3XI1Po27KYHoQGpgFw&sig2=Ne7pIa52MSF4uUDTeSyCwg&bvm=bv.126130881,d.cWw

wrong link
>youtube.com/watch?v=R0uWDDq0F8w

What are all the meds youre on OP? let me guess an antidepressant

i stopped taking it escitalopram because i felt nothing even when i took 10x the dose on a destructive night
i think spiritualists might be right so some degree. happiness comes from accepting ones trueself which i simply cannot do.

Fuck off. Veeky Forums is not your personal blog.

exactly. its full of smart people unlike yourself

well i take sertraline 150mg and feel nothing.

help.

>do you feel rapid oscillations between the two?
yes and it was one of the worst experiences of my life.

bump for serious discussion

>i took acid once now im so deep and enlightened and emotional bro!!!!

SERIOUS DISCUSSION

an anyeurism would be

hypomania?

i think my did sister get diagnosed for bipolar

pretty of successful people have had worse.

A large portion of mental health problems in society are due to the never ending hunt for Success. Realize success is a tool to juggle with people's emotions to steer their behaviour, and you will be able to block the worst of it.

Plenty of successful people have had worse.

steer their emotions into the ground, yeah

What do you think success consists of?

Thank you for so clearly proving my point here:

Are you saying that what I think matters? Why do you think so highly of me? I'm of no interest whatsoever.

The consensus consists of opinion.

These opinions are encouraged / established by the information people gain access to. Which depends on which way they are looking and how good their information gathering is.

There is a gray area.

true success; fulfilling your own expectations

Can expectations be modified in a buddhist fashion?

Not only that. Learning to build realistic expectations is just as important. You can be successful or unsuccessful without realizing it because of not being able to judge or build the expectations right.

tfw ocd perfectionist when 10
tfw physical deformities
tfw became a shut in
fucc me dead