You are dead

you are dead

you have just died

you cannot feel your body

you no longer have a sense of sight, touch, hearing or smell.

you realize your consciousness has been suspended in a black void possibly forever

you do not know why

what do you do now

turn 360 degrees and walk away

>what do you do now

Wait for Jesus to show and repent like the wind.

fuck that

this is the type of person jesus wouldn't let into into heaven because you're only repenting because you found out he's real

>this is the type of person Jesus wouldn't let into into heaven because you're only repenting because you found out he's real

Of course he would forgive you.

Pretend to fap

Do I have power of thought? Do I have memory? Do I have self consciousness?

this'

Create a Universe where I am God

Be glad that there is no reincarnation and my suicide wasn't in vain. Now I can rest.

Rest. Forever.

No he wouldn't, that's the whole catch of Christianity. The only reason we're allowed to repent is because we have to rely on faith that God/afterlife exists. If angels get to rebel they can never be absolved of their sins because they know that God exists. If you die a non-believer you go to hell.

imagine being trapped in limbo with a slight discomfort forever
like an mouth ulcer or an itchy bite that only hurts

Go to Heaven thanks to the redemptive powers of Jesus Christ (John 3:16)

What about virtuous pagans?

What about them? They're breaking the ten commandments. They're going to hell.

>What about virtuous pagans?

I recommend you get a better understanding of your own beliefs.

>Pagan
>in the Gregorian calendar year 2016

That would be bad. Hell.

It's not my belief.

I use my consciousness to collapse quantum mechanical wave functions and create a new world around me.

Why black? If I cant perceive color then I shouldnt be able to see black.

OP here

Ok you have the power of thought and memory - but no sensory perception at all.

Thats what he said

The scariest shit is I had a dream where this happened to me. I was killed in an atomic bomb blast and the wave of sheer energy vaporized my body killing me instantly. I remember not feeling anything, not seeing, maybe hearing (I can't remember), nothing but my thoughts. I could still "feel" emotion in the sense that I was scared, but that's it. I just entered a black void when I died.

The scary thing is I had never given this much thought before and yet that's how I ended up in the dream. I'm horrified of the Nagasaki and Hiroshima bombings now and I am seriously considering leaving in my will specific instructions to return to where I died often. Although I was in a void, it still seemed like I had a sense of place which was right where I died.

I'm not going to put my faith in an "all-loving God" that forces me to make a wager that either lands me a spot in hell or eternal happiness. If he does exist, I think he would be a little more understanding than that.

Same. Death terrifies me.