Is racism scientific?

Is racism scientific?

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/13083-criminals-brain-neuroscience-ethics.html
huppi.com/kangaroo/L-15point.htm
skepdic.com/iqrace.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its not racist if its statistically true. Racism is judging people based on nothing other than their skin color, i judge them based on statistics.
t. Korean guy

Racism is scientifically defined as power+prejudice.

no it's science that is racist.

no. its just a social construct

race or racism?

No it is an average built up and brought down by the percentage of intellectuals in each race. Considering the fact many eastern societies enforce positive gratification coming from academia alone it isn't surprising more "orientals" strive for success of this sort; it is also not surprising that African people raised in an environment with very little economic security to allow for further education have put much less time into it so to enable them to work from a young age and earn enough for their family to survive off. The same can be said for African Americans who sadly more often than not grow up in rougher areas of the States with much higher crime rates and therefore a much lower peer view/respect towards education.

>implying statistics can be used to prove anything
Statistics are not objective, the deductions that explain them do though.

It's unscientific to assume that the differences in IQ are caused by race.
/pol/ tries to pretend to be logical but it doesn't know the first thing about science.

both are

> muh pol
hello there sjwtard. still learning highschool biology ?

>That grammar
>If you aren't /pol/ you are an SJW
This is amazingly ironic.

Thats a key concept in science, that correlation != causation and it stands here even you know that the difference in IQ is due to socioeconomic factors

Why does /pol/ come here if they disagree with science any time facts disagree with /pol/?

I am asking you because you obviously are one given the stupidity in your post

>It's unscientific to assume that the differences in IQ are caused by race.
So what causes such difference in intellect? Poverty do post me sources that show poverty can actually lower the IQ of humans by alot or shut up.

Now see here moron blacks, white, and asians have had seperate evolution going for about 40,000 years meaning not a single one of these race is mentally the exact same dumbass. So it is very logical to assume blacks low performance is due to their own set of genes rather than something arbitrary like poverty.

> i cant into grammar
we know sjwtard...we know

nobody is denying the socioeconomic factors. But I don't want to think you're that retarded to think genetics effect height, skin color, hereditary diseases, eye color but has no effect on intelligence.

>If you can't think of a better solution it has to be this!
That is not how science works.

Are you pretending that you were using shit grammar on purpose?
You have to be 18 or older to post here.

This kid is trying to fit in too hard.
>But I don't want to think you're that retarded to think genetics effect height, skin color, hereditary diseases, eye color but has no effect on intelligence.
There is no scientific evidence to show that it is caused by race.
Until then your conjectures aren't science.

Don't attempt to voice your opinion on anything scientific as if your dumb retarded unscientific opinions have any value SJWtard.

Nice personality cult image.

This retard is trying way too hard.

Actually it is, until Einstein proved relativity everyone else assumed the Four Forces had no relation to eachother at all.

You are also being very unscientific by denying a genetic evolutionary root to black dysfunction. We already have proof genes cause the most dangerous criminals on earth, we already know what causes criminal behavior in humans(defective frontal lobes), and yet you still dont think there could be a genetic reason for black behavior? Why do you think this? Because its means because its not right? Stuff your morals up your ass and use your logical brain fag.

Dank buzzwords with no proof.
You don't belong on Veeky Forums.
>Actually it is, until Einstein proved relativity everyone else assumed the Four Forces had no relation to eachother at all.
Your analogy makes no sense.

ssshhh no tears now my low IQ friend. let me know when you marry an aborgine so your following generations' IQ gets worse and worse ;)

>There is no scientific evidence to show that it is caused by race.
Science has already proven blacks have defective frontal lobes due to their devolved brains compared to us, thats why their foreheads slope because they are not human mentally like us. Oh boy did you know Forensic investigators can tell if a dead guy is black by looking at the way their fingerprints is arranged? Race is real you delusional fool.

>Genes cause the most dangerous criminals
No they don't. At most we have a connection that certain criminals have certain genes but there is no real proof that the genes caused it.
0/10 not subtle.

Ok. I wanna prove /pol/ wrong.
Can SJW help me here and post some links proving all races have identical intelligence please ? lets show them racists how science is done !

>Science has already proven
Proof?

>I am right if you can't prove me wrong
That isn't how science works dumb shit. Why are you here?

Why don't you go back to /pol/ instead of shitting up another board?

>No they don't.
livescience.com/13083-criminals-brain-neuroscience-ethics.html

Yes they do, everything in your brain is caused by your genes idiot.

> SJWtard tries to call people dumb
:^)

Yeah boys. Lets show them racists how its done !!! Give me your proofs that show all races have identical intelligence so we can shut them up for good >:D

lets go !

Why dont you leave? You are too easily triggered too be a human with a logic oriented mindset.

Just look at your post its nothing but a faggot crying about people being mean to blacks.

oh mayonnaise reading your bait makes me so le triggered successful troll is successful tell all your friend

>everything in your brain is caused by your genes idiot.
Are you retarded? No it isn't. Environment changes the brain and how someone acts extremely.

>Act retarded
>Multiple anons call you out on it and explain why you are wrong]
>TRIGGERED

> still tries
oh child...

Holy shit you just proven to everyone in this thread you don't know what you are talking about.

Not all brain chemistry changes are caused by genes. Not all the most dangerous criminals have these genes.

Thanks for proving yourself wrong with your own link.

>Environment changes the brain
Only in a small manner you cant fight your genetics you stupid fool thats why guys with poor confidence no matter how good looking they are will still be introverted socially awkward fucks.

Now do explain how environment causes THE SAME EXACT BEHAVIOR ALL BLACKS EXHIBIT REGARDLESS OF WHATEVER COUNTRY THEY ARE IN.

There are no ghetto hip hop cultures in Zimbabwe yet the crime and violence there is horrendous explain that you stupid fuck.

>/pol/ uses buzzwords and shitposting instead of arguing
Literally every /pol/ thread on Veeky Forums ever created.

Why do they come here?

tldr blacks have poor frontal lobes, they cant regulate their animal instincts thats why they are violent, stupid and uncivilized they are basically wild animals in human bodies.

Ayo hol up. Don't distract them, they are searching for the evidence that all races have equal intelligence.

Still waiting...

>Only in a small manner
Really, because psychology disagrees with you.
> guys with poor confidence no matter how good looking they are will still be introverted socially awkward fucks.
Your own example proves you wrong you idiot.
Someone who is genetically gifted (attractive) could still be alone by being beta (mostly environment).

Except your link didn't show that.
You are posting random shit without evidence.

>Really, because psychology disagrees with you.
Yes user your personality is a small manner, the base instinctive behavior however is controlled entirely by your genes dumbass. As I said before the personality of black peope is an illusion they are all feral wild animals puppeted by their animal instincts.

>Yes user your personality is a small manner, the base instinctive behavior however is controlled entirely by your genes dumbass.
It's amazing how this user pulls random shit out off his ass and calls other anons a dumbass for not knowing his BS

Nice no proof user. You are basically posting Freud tier bullshit.

Nothing ? No SJWtard brought any evidence for this since the beginning of the thread ?

Nice Burden of Proof Fallacy.

Keep acting like a retard /pol/.

Is shitposting what you immediately resort to when you're asked to back up your claims SJWtard ? Funny how everyone you call retard happens to be people you can't prove wrong lmao.

Need proof? Lets just take a look at Haiti, now what human race could make somewhere that awful ts almost like wild animals live there oh wait they do we call them Haitians and I really dont give a shit how many intelligent upstanding genetic outlier Haitians there are, haitians are ferocious savages as a majority thats why their country is in shambles because these stupid fucking blacks cant live outside an animal lifestyle, civilization is too hard for them they need places where they can rampage and rape 24/7 like what american blacks are doing to every single area in America they infest.

>back up your claim
Actually, that is what many different anons have been telling you to do.
>Doesn't even know what the burden of proof is
This kid.

Now post a scientific study proving that it is caused by their genetics.

You have been posting bullshit without evidence for a nearly a dozen posts user.

You are shitposting and you are clearly underage considering your grammar.
Your bullshit may work on /pol/ but not here.

I never claimed that there was no difference between intelligence among races SJWtard, you did. Now you better check yourself before you wreck yourself dumdum

> SJWtard tries to dictate a science board with zero evidence and full shitposting
Oh god do you actually think people are getting fooled by this ?

>I never claimed that there was no difference between intelligence among races SJWtard, you did.
I never claimed this. Neither did the other anons. You are making bullshit up on the fly.

People are just calling you an idiot for incising that it is based on genes without evidence than shitposting when people ask for evidence. Also you have shit grammar and type like this is your first day here.

Amazing strawmen. Keep spamming memes and shitposting instead of posting evidence. Everyone who actually goes to Veeky Forums is laughing at you.

Since they are not identical, who do you think is superior as it relates to inherited intelligence ?

>Asking for evidence triggers /pol/ tards
This is amazing.
And yet they think they are redpilled.

I would need scientific evidence to make an educated claim on the matter. Sorry I don't post random conjectures and claim them to be true without scientific evidence to back me up.

This is a science board /pol/.

> BTFO SJWtard talks on behalf of Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums has always been lauging and desperate SJWtards that call them /pol/ who got their feefees hurt. You have provided zero evidence since the beginning of this thread and you're only here to shitpost. I think you're doing a great job to depict what SJWtards soud like and how desperately misinformative they are.

>Now post a scientific study proving that it is caused by their genetics.
No connect the dots you fucking idiot.

>I need evidence to disprove a claim you made without evidence
That is not how science and logic works.
This is also not how science works.

>So new he didn't know Veeky Forums has laughed at /pol/ even back when they were /new/
Kek, thanks for showing everyone how new you are.
Making a random conclusion off of evidence without any scientific data to back it up is stupid and so are you.

I love this. so SJWtards will keep breeding with africans and aborgines while everyone else will breed with higher IQ people ?

This is amazing, please keep it up !

Apparently your mom must have breaded with someone of low IQ considering how retarded your posts have been. Why are you here if you are going to make random shitposts instead of actually talk about science?

Leave them alone. If ugly stinking social reject SJWtards want to continue their generation with lower IQ races since its their last resort, its their choice.

You can't do much but to feel sorry for them :(

Ever notice the most crime ridden countries on earth have high black populations its almost like blacks cause alot of crime wherever they exist or something. Seriously how mentally retarded are you to not see this pattern, even hispanics bitch when alot of blacks suddenly enter their areas because they know the crime rate is gonna spike.

Are you a farmer? Why do you have so much Strawmen?

Because your definition of science are not based on facts.

>Please user, stop wanting objective scientific evidence showing a genetic cause and instead look at correlation and random examples!
This is not how science works. This is a science board.
Fuck off back to /pol/.

I do think there are ancestral biases towards certain behaviors and capacities. And I do think over time, and with experience, a person may build very finely tuned heuristics to predict these things very quickly, based on a number of factors, in which physical appearance is certainly included.

It's mainly modern media and culture that's messing with the dialogue.
"Oh my, Mr. Bolt there sure is fast. Why is that, Science?"
"Well you see many populations in Mr. Bolt's country have a mechanical advantage in their limb construction such that their maximum force output, and the direction thereof, is higher. Their bodies are simply better at the task."
"Well gosh golly how neat. What will those crazy scientists figure out next? :^) It's as though we're unraveling our base nature..."
----
"It's theoretically possible that certain populations have an over expression of traits leading to violent behaviors, or have poorer CNS performance on certain tasks."
"Racist. Bigot. We're all equal! Now drag him to the town square... we don't need people like this, we're all equal!"

Yeah, okay. For context, I'm a 5'6" white person, and when I was in high school, at the beginning of my health failing, my maximum sprint speed was ~19-20 mph. Hundred meter time was 9 something seconds, I don't recall. Anyway, one day I casually raced some people, though at this point I was in no way near my best, and lost by a little bit. The guy who won was a taller black guy wearing floppy boots and oversized pants. I likely would have still lost narrowly either way.

I don't even care. That's just how machines work in the universe. It really doesn't have to be such a big deal.

>Because your definition of science are not based on facts
>Your definition of science are not
>are
It is against the rules to post under the age of 18 user.

I just feel happy how you SJWtards will have low IQ unintelligent generations that will do all the shitty work while rest of the world is looking out to connect with races with higher IQs :^)

Kek, nice grammar kid.

Besides you showing everyone you are a child, you can't post random examples and say it makes a set of scientific facts.

You have provided zero evidence to show how black and white race have identical intelligence.

Please don't embarrass yourself further by trying to tell people how sciene works SJWtard

Keep shitposting user, you still have yet to post any evidence for any of your claims.
Burden of proof retard.

SJWtards getting whipped in yet another thread I see. Keep it up Veeky Forums

The only thing proven in this thread is that /pol/ is even dumber than the niggers they hate.

Is that why black people are savage welfare slaves while white people put their flags on other planets ?

>I have no proof for my claim but you have to prove me wrong
Are you by any chance a Christian too?

SJWtards worship bronies and idolize losers. I think they're worse than christians

Meant for this retard

Keep up the strawmen.

All that has been proven is that /pol/ are the real retards.

>that /pol/ is even dumber than the niggers they hate.
Niggers are so stupid that they cant tell if a plane is in the background they think its in the same frame as the hill or the guy standing on the hill they have no abstract reasoning skills at all its honestly horrifying we have wild animals this stupid walkin around our societies.

Now I cant bring you proof but I wont say I give up because giving up means you lose the debate and as long as you say you dont give up the debate will continue fagboy.

>Now I cant bring you proof
At least you finally admit it.
So why are you here?

>86 posts in this thread
>Still no proof
>Anons have been asking for proof for over an hour now

>So why are you here?
I wont give up I told you already.

Wait, I thought /pol/ left for 8ch. Why are they still here after moot cucked them?

It's not a racist distribution. Naturally, cultural differences lead to differences in education.

For instance, Buddhism, more prevalent in Eastern cultures, allots high value in logic and education. In the US, black people have a background of distrust passed through the generations that's lead to an ever-shrinking rift between themselves and the institutions of US government and law, including but not limited to education. As for the Africans charted, the graph is sourced from a book published in 1998, about 20 years ago, back when much of Africa was still living a lot like Europeans did in the 1800s and we had all those commercials on television to help fund the missions and aid being sent to "the starving children in Africa."

For all else, race matters precisely because someone says it matters, and if that person is making the laws and institutions of his people, his racist views are expressed by his people.

I'd wager to bet that in the years since that graph was published, the African, US black, and oriental IQs have gone up while the white IQ has gone down.

> I can't follow basic logic.
You can't even post properly too I see. I know you dom't have any evidence or even know what it means, but I'd like to hear your reasons as in why you think they have identical intelligence when they score lower on exams, IQ tests, employment rates, graduation rates, SAT scores and they score higher on drug tests, crime stats, rapes, murders, gang affiliations and everything bad.

Why aren't you posting proof?

> I know you dom't have any evidence or even know what it means
You are the user making the claims. Why haven't you posted evidence?
You going
>No you post evidence
Isn't an excuse.

Are you afraid to explain your reasoning ?

huppi.com/kangaroo/L-15point.htm
skepdic.com/iqrace.html
It is shrinking actually.

I cant find any proof ok there I said it there is no source you wont decree as racist hogwash. Fuck you Im gonna go get some fast food.

> I can't explain those stats with a logical basis
> I just hope people agree with me and think they have identical intelligence.
dawwww :3

Reasoning for asking for proof?

Because I don't like believing shit without proof.
Scientific proof of course since we are talking about genetics.
>I cant find any proof ok
So the debate is settled. There is no proof for your claims so I have no reason to believe them. Goodbye I will now leave the thread.

>the graph is sourced from a book published in 1998

That sounds like an excellent to start troll threads.