wrong

if trips we go sub $3k

i feel like im gonna throw up

that was the bottom, BTC $35K EOM
check em

never below 10k ever again
fucking comfy

R: 1
Huge green dildo on the LINK/ETH chart. but the price doesn't even go up. someone spent over $500,000 on these things explain

R: 0
When will Satoshi pull the plug on bitcoin and activate his kill switch?

R: 5 / I: 1
yeah, I'm thinking we're back

R: 15 / I: 3
LINK Theory: Sergey is paying for all these shill threads. Sergey also created the cult following around himself You seriously think it's organic? The big Mac jokes, the plaid shirt jokes? The toilet jokes? Its all seeded by Sergey to create a cult following around his personality like vitalik. Its all subliminally and subconsciously planted so that you all keep talking about chainlink. No such thing as bad publicity, everytime you mention his fatness or big macs, link is gaining exposure, it's being seen and implanted in your minds. Think about it. It's all on purpose. It's all a scam

R: 12 / I: 4
who here getting supercalifragilisticexpialiJUSTed right now

R: 23 / I: 4
DBC (Deep Brain Chain) - General: Brain marines, assemble

R: 2
Shill, Short, Hodl >NULS,NEBL,NEO

R: 18 / I: 1
crypto is done. Its dead. everything from 2014 on was an undead manipulated abomination. Crypto won't even exist a year from now and corporations will all develop their own centralized block chains The jews always do win, don't they?
yeah, I'm thinking we're back
>>
Anonymous (ID: Hnn++EEZ) 03/08/18(Thu)14:02:08 No.8194567▶
wrong
>>
Anonymous (ID: 52NJrrB3) 03/08/18(Thu)14:02:54 No.8194579▶
File: 3.jpg (19 KB, 450x539)
19 KB
if trips we go sub $3k
>>
Anonymous (ID: io0nYlln) 03/08/18(Thu)14:04:42 No.8194607▶
i feel like im gonna throw up
>>
Anonymous (ID: XCQbHdb+) 03/08/18(Thu)14:05:41 No.8194622▶
that was the bottom, BTC $35K EOM
check em
>>
Anonymous (ID: qYjWE4sk) 03/08/18(Thu)14:38:26 No.8195139▶
(OP)
never below 10k ever again
fucking comfy

never ever below 10k ever again. Maximum comfy here.

checked nigger!

Wtf kind of meta shitposting is this

I am scared anons, this time it feels different like big crash approaching

It's not a big crash that scares me. What scares me is a slow, continuous bleeding out 5-10% for weeks or months.

I know man.What the fuck is going on right now. It can't all be because of that Gox faggot

It's crazy, we had a perfect cheat sheet to follow and we'd be rich. If only we took the bubble chart seriously when we hit $17k for the second time.

checked and screenshotted

This.
Make it fucking stop! REEEEEEEEEEEE

I CANT TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS

Doubles and it's over.

check

>dubs confirmed
checked

This is my fear as well. It'll be like death by carbon monoxide poisoning.

Slowly bleeding and 6 months from now everyone will be posting "never going below 4k again" and "2019 year of the bull"

2019 rolls around and it's the same story except now BTC is going sideways at 1k, only 10% gains to be made so everyone jumps ship to just trade safe with stocks. 2020 Crypto currency fades into obscurity as a market but the tech still moves forward. All anyone will remember are the people who got filthy rich and everyone else who got shitted on will be a laughing stock

THIS IS CRYPTO U STUPID FAG WE GO FROM 1k TO 20K To 6K TO 40K TO 100K IN MONTHS