Huge green dildo on the LINK/ETH chart. but the price doesn't even go up

Huge green dildo on the LINK/ETH chart. but the price doesn't even go up.
someone spent over $500,000 on these things
explain

Other urls found in this thread:

hudsonjameson.com/2017-08-06-advising-status-smartcontract/
americanbanker.com/news/the-race-to-connect-smart-contracts-to-the-real-world
paymentweek.com/2017-9-7-previous-chief-scientist-rsa-releases-smart-contract-connectivity-whitepaper-facebook-director-engineering-llvm-creator-joins-chainlink-advisory-board/
febelfin.be/sites/default/files/InDepth/smart-contracts.pd_.pdf
image.slidesharecdn.com/worldeconomicforumtippingpoint2015blockchain41-170330211144/95/world-economic-forum-tipping-points-report-1-638.jpg?cb=1490908469
gartner.com/doc/3698947/cool-vendors-blockchain-applications-
coindesk.com/swift-startup-winner-demos-smart-contract-trade-5-financial-firms/
twitter.com/addyching/status/919995073990979591
crossroadstoday.com/story/36335056/previous-chief-scientist-of-rsa-releases-smart-contract-connectivity-whitepaper-facebook-director-of-engineering-llvm-creator-joins-chainlink
youtube.com/watch?v=fBNNlyI0Dn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whales make mistakes too

why. didnt the price change?
it was closer to $800,000

It falls down on absolutely no volume...literally falls on like 200 link sells or at worst a big shot with 2k linkies tanks it! OHH BIG MAN WITH HIS 2K LINKS GONNA MAKE THE PRICE COLLAPSE!!

Link is the new king.

This is a huge sign for a bull run coming soon. Don't be fooled by this at all user. If you sell now you literally hate money...I've seen it too many times in many different markets not to know this is a clear sign of a huge bull run coming.

Those whales that bought up that much link are in the know about something big coming out with link. The man who put down 800k or whatever it was is probbaly going to make 8 million very soon

ive been holding for so long. i was about to sell at a loss to buy another coin.

gues i'll keep holding.
thank you user

doubles of truth

I don't understand this:
If whale buys 800000$, it should then increase price accordingly.
If someone sells 200linkies, you're saying that it decreases the price for the same ammount as the increase from the 800000 buyout??

What. (I'm a newfag)

serious question, do you not understand the fundamentals, nor the industrial backing behind this coin?

How do you figure $500k? They picked up 40k LINK, so just over $20k. Thats nothing. The big green dildo is because the sell side of the order book is so sparse in that range.

There was another person who sold to him obviously.

Maybe a whale set a fake sell wall and instantly got bought out by another whale who knew what kind of trickery he was trying to do.

And for the sells that are tanking this price. It's just idiot noobs with like zero equity selling at market order for a loss because they thought crypto would turn their shitty 100 dollar investment into 100 grand in a week. lmao

this guy doesnt get it
he probably doesnt even own link and is urging u retards to hodl to make the memes funnier

Klaus Schwab (founder and executive chairman of the World Economic Forum), mentions SmartContracts.com by name in his new book, The Fourth Industrial Revolution.

Ari Jules co-authored the whitepaper AND It's been peer-reviewed

Facebook DOE Evan Cheng is on the ChainLink advisory board

Mentioned by name by: Garner, Capegemini, WorldEconomicForum

hudsonjameson.com/2017-08-06-advising-status-smartcontract/ -an Advisor's thoughts on smartcontracts

americanbanker.com/news/the-race-to-connect-smart-contracts-to-the-real-world American Banker [Financial Publication]

paymentweek.com/2017-9-7-previous-chief-scientist-rsa-releases-smart-contract-connectivity-whitepaper-facebook-director-engineering-llvm-creator-joins-chainlink-advisory-board/ -Previous Chief Scientist Of RSA Releases Smart Contract Connectivity Whitepaper, Facebook Director Of Engineering & LLVM Creator Joins ChainLink Advisory Board

febelfin.be/sites/default/files/InDepth/smart-contracts.pd_.pdf - Capegemini report

image.slidesharecdn.com/worldeconomicforumtippingpoint2015blockchain41-170330211144/95/world-economic-forum-tipping-points-report-1-638.jpg?cb=1490908469 - World Economic Forum

gartner.com/doc/3698947/cool-vendors-blockchain-applications- - Garner Report

coindesk.com/swift-startup-winner-demos-smart-contract-trade-5-financial-firms/ - Barclays, BNP Paribas, Fidelity, Societe Generale and Santander test out Chainlink

twitter.com/addyching/status/919995073990979591 - SIBOS updates

crossroadstoday.com/story/36335056/previous-chief-scientist-of-rsa-releases-smart-contract-connectivity-whitepaper-facebook-director-of-engineering-llvm-creator-joins-chainlink

I just saw that actually...yeah it was less than 50k links...So idk where people are getting this 500k USD of links from. No one has bought that much at once....as for the continue downtrend i rest my case.

It's mostly idiot noobs who thought they can turn 100 into 100k in a week and are just plain impatient and have no clue what they are doing so they put in a market sell order for a loss to move onto the next shitcoin of their choice

WHy would you sell when the conference is on march 14th? don't be stupid dude...and holding forever?? Try holding for over a year on an investment and then letting go for basically no returns to then find out 3 weeks later it mooned 20x

I bought:
BTC at $400
ETH at $8
NEO at $7
and LINK at $0.20
All because of Veeky Forums.

i do you dingus

ive been watching the only other coin im interested in moon for the past three days while link shits all over itself

This has happened a number of times over the past few days.
Every time it dips too hard somebody suddenly pumps up the price.
I've gotten fucked over a couple times.

Someone market bought 500k in january, i watched it happen, it devaststed the orderbook.

how much of each?

1 BTC - sold a month later
47 ETH - sold a month later
150 NEO - sold a month later
33k LINK - haven't sold

jesus christ you glass handed faggot.

Kek. I was poor, needed the money.

Only post I will make in here, LINK is going to $0.05, I've probably said too much. Bye now

youtube.com/watch?v=fBNNlyI0Dn4

I told a basketball player to get in on Twitter and he actually messaged me back. Maybe he got in ;)

Great buys but I think you should stop selling!

Don't worry, user. I learned my lesson.

I will unironically buy 1k more

GVT? That's the only other project I like as much as LINK, and it's had a great few weeks. I've been all over GVT since it was in the $3.50 range, and have continued to buy along the way. Awesome potential, and its amazing how few people know anything about it even at this point.

>big
>2k
I only spent a bit over $100 and I'm holding 200. I paid $100 for a filet mignon burger with caviar AND an included bottle of champagne yesterday. 2000 is hardly a paycheck.

kek

thats because its a shitcoin that has no value anyways

Nice nice maybe you should use some of that money to pay for a sex change since you want to be a girl so bad

I don't get that joke and it kind of worries me. I'm a smooth brain, user. Explain.

>I'm a smooth brain
Oh, at least you can admit to this. I'll help you out.

> completely misunderstand post
> somehow relate the misunderstanding to your financial situation and use it as an opportunity to brag about how much money you spend
>not understanding this is how women live their lives

At least you know, I guess. Maybe try to lurk more.

what else you holding cause of Veeky Forums?

how could someone have bought $800,000? the volume is too low. trying to get a small order even filled is sometimes a slow go with link.

One hand into the other... Buying into their own walls.

Hey thanks man.

Did you also sold because of biz?