And he wears cool shoes

>self made millionaire
>runs for office as a libertarian in California, gets targeted with bullshit charges as a result
>invested early in bitcoin because he realized it is our only chance for freedom
>is trying to found a libertarian country so humanity can reach its peak potential
>great jawline, no homo

A persecuted visionary

hey, be glad this isn't a chainlink thread

saged and Honestly, no bullshit, you should consider suicide, you piece of shit c*ntrist

He's a manlet and has a faggy voice tho tbf

R E N T F R E E

ur gay lmao
stay poor

but he's /ourmanlet/

t. leftist stooge / far right brainlet

right leaning centre = GOAT

Hope he enjoys prison with Tyrone

Neocons are fags.

After seeing how much bitcoin has been manipulated over the last year, I feel like Roger was trying to save us from something we didn't see coming...if only we would have answered the call.

of course he was. but the jew propaganda machine is strong. The war is not over, though

haha that's pretty good. Pretty much what Jihan did to me.

Long term BCH will out do btc. Slowly people are waking up to the LN being centralised.

>I love Central bank's deeer

You just made it one, buddy

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

YOU MUST BE CERTAIN THAT THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE WHAT YOU DESIRE
CERTAINTY CREATES INTENTION
INTENTION CREATES BELIEF
BELIEF CREATES UNDOUBTEDNESS
WHEN THERE IS NO DOUBT THERE WILL BE NO CHOICE BUT FOR IT TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY
NOW WE ARE CERTAIN, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FAIL
DON'T JUST THINK ABOUT IT WITH YOUR CONSCIOUS MIND
FEEL IT - FEEL WHAT IT'S LIKE TO MAKE IT
FEEL THE EMOTIONS YOU WILL FEEL WHEN LINK HITS $1,000
FEEL THE EMOTIONS OF YOU BUYING YOU DREAM HOUSE AND CAR
FEEL THEM ALL AS THOUGH IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IN THE PRESENT MOMENT
IF YOU CAN FEEL IT BEFORE YOU CAN SPEAK IT, THEN THE MANIFESTATION IS WELL ON IT'S WAY!

ver is pretty gay

Roger ver isn't even a fucking bitcoin cash developer. he's just some fucking guy who likes it a lot

Bcash BcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcashBcash

this is just sad and cringey at this point

Needs a vocal coach and body language lessons must. He'd be unstoppable if he could fix his communication issues.

Hmm. Also needs a better hairstyle.

We can rebuild him.

It's been sad and cringey for a very long time. The corecucks spamming Bcash look like the biggest fucking joke. Like 5 year olds throwing a tantrum.

How is being slightly right of center a neocon you absolute fucking brainlet.

Ver didnt go to jail because of fireworks. He went to jail because he violated the same law multiple times.

The sequence of events leading up to his eventual incarceration is almost like a comedy routine. I understand that he thinks the law is unjust, but he was warned very politely about 10 (ten) times and fined before he was finally arrested and charged.

Now I respect the man for sticking to his guns, but chosing "my right to use novelty pest control explosives" as his sword to die on in his early 20's strikes me as mildly autistic. If he hadnt been such an obsessive weirdo he would never have bought so much btc, and would have remained totally obscure.

Buttcash is a scam and Ver is a whackjob. It goes to show that in order to make it big in anything if you dont have real skills, is by risking everything.

Roger Ver is CEO of Bcash, a shitcoin freemoney fork.

The center is communism faggot

Bitcoin Private is the way to go. Fuck all that other noise

How are those ZCL bags working out for you?

>libertarian
Is that why he's always trying to scam and fuck others over?

Nice technical argument, how can BCH compete with such sound logic

Great guy. Maybe he can save us from this btc shitcoin

the battle is already won