Where do you get the best burger?

My vote: Company Burger, New Orleans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J47pL_BW8TQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DWyMBNBqVT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

for me, it's the big mac at mcdonalds

>served in a baking tray
Why the fuck do restaurants do bullshit like this these days? It's ugly and uninspired.

I'll tell you one place that I will never step in, "Larkburger" based out of the limp-wristed hippy trustfund mecca, Boulder, Colorado.

Burger Barn in Bishop, CA

Heck's Cafe in Cleveland, OH.

Here's a burger au poivre and a blue cheese burger.

can anyone in La (west hollywood) tell me where I can get quality burgers?
I remember a place that had type burgers in it but i dont know the name of it

Red Hot Ranch

I don't think I've had the burger worthy of that title

B.Goods is a great small burger chain despite the fact that it's hippy af

as for local, No one makes a good burger in South Central Jersey that I know of

it's a recycled prisoner meal tray from Alcatraz, dumbass

>Dumbass
Because normal people cam differentiate between baking trays and prisoner trays from alcatraz, you Fucking Moron.

The best burger I ever ate was when I worked at a 5 guys. I hadn't eaten beef in probably 6 months but some customer accidentally left a 3 patty cheeseburger with grilled onions, mushrooms, and bbq sauce and none of my coworkers wanted it. One of the best food experiences of my life.

If I'm being honest I think anything less than medium well for a burger is disgusting. The texture is just bad.

It's not great so you're fine.

Tops BBQ in Memphis has a great cheeseburger that looks a lot like OP's pic.

How does that make it any better?

Why am I not surprised.

Anybody that gets amped up for a new burger restaurant probably has the palette of an 8 year old.

Tops BBQ in Memphis has good BBQ also. Never tried the burgers. Might have to before I leave.

Best burger I've ever had was from Ray's Hellburger in Virginia. The man's clearly insane, given that he dry-ages his burger meat, but it's really good.

Yeah, you really should. It's damn good. If you're really hungry, they have a double too.

Billy Burger and Bakery in Morgantown, PA
>owner is a chef
>used to be in my hometown
>now 45 mins way down the turnpike in the middle of nowhere
>still make the trip out as often as possible because it's that good
>they have the best waffle fries too

the best burgers are found in the UK, sorry americans

(you)

I think you're confusing "burgers" and "boogers," but given your pronunciation of English in England, I guess it's understandable.

It's still pretentious and annoying as fucking fuck. It's the same thing as with all these bars serving drinks in jars.

It's so fucking hip and cool and the world is scary to me.

That's even worse. Fuck your shitty props, there's no real story behind them.

And I have plenty of Mason jars at home. I don't go out to a restaurant to drink out of a fucking jar, or from an old prison tray. It only impresses idiots.

looks good!

My work is a block away from that place.
I love their pork rinds.

Tie between Charm City or The Pincho Factory here in South Florida.

Hopdoddy in Austin, Texas is still my favorite. I know they have locations all over now.

Or LA burger in Las Colinas. I love the bulgogi burger and kimchi fries.

Whataburger.

MGs in north texas

Don't listen to any of these other fools. The best burger that you will ever have in your entire life comes from Alden & Harlow in Cambridge, Ma.

LUL. I've had Company Burger in NOLA and it is SHIT. Too greasy, small, and taste too mediocre for its price. Way over-hyped and overpriced. Company Burger is a joke. You have shit taste.

The Market Grill on Granville Island, Vancouver
Brother Burger in Fitzroy, Melbourne
McChicken from McDonald's, the best fast food sandwich

Winn burger from Restaurantation Decorah, Iowa. They grind raw bacon into that shit and it cooks off so damn well.

Anyone in the thread? I'm making burgers for a little family cookout this Friday and I've never done it before. Any recommendations or tips?

Mmm, I love a good ol 'ger 'za

>tfw moving to Cleveland in 2 weeks

Welp, I have "Melts" and now I have Heck's Cafe that I have to go to.

Thanks M Night famalam.

Make sure you use 95/5 ground beef and use an egg and breadcrumbs as a binder.

Woo, thanks user. I didn't know I needed to use breadcrumbs. Do you think I could get like unsalted saltine crackers and crush them and use those instead? The grocery is like a 30 min drive so I'd prefer to avoid it.

If you have bacon as a topping, fry it in a skillet. It will taste so much better than microwaved. Personally I enjoy bacon avocado burgers.

for me its the quarter pounder

>with cheese.

by the power of kek, these quads command you!

I summon the one true god, the king of co/ck/s, the survivor of samonella, Jack Scalfani!

youtube.com/watch?v=J47pL_BW8TQ

I CAN HEAR THE EMAILS COMIN' LOOK AT THAT

Dave's Giant Heimburgers Fairfield, CA

No fries. Chips.

Why do places have to be shit tier kid pens like McDonalds or be massive faggot hipster restaurants that have pretentious settings and packaging?

I went to a place local to me in the UK the other week who all they did was burgers. They had fucking mustaches on everything and my chips came in a fucking basket.

Here in France we have quite a lot of burger places with amazing cheese choices.

what a boiga

My barbecue grill.

Hungry Jacks

Chop house cheddar burger is the best burger I've ever had.

I can never turn down a bacon deluxe

you can get a hot and fresh full size burger down at your local mcdonalds for under 2 dollars

I have literally never heard about anyone microwaving their bacon. Is this a thing?

nice try friend, but this is obviously a 'za 'ger

Bobbys burger palace, owned by that chef guy Bobby Flay. The burgers are pretty good. I either get the one with the fried egg on it or the bbq pulled pork burger with coleslaw on top. They have some cool sauces too

>I have literally never heard about anyone microwaving their bacon
Bless you, Sweet Child.

Wow! So glad to see fellow McDonald's enthusiasts in this thread! I too vote McDonald's as the best burger I've ever had the privilege of eating! There's simply no contest. In fact, you can hop on down to your own friendly location and grab one for yourself for under two dollars! I'm loving it!

I pity those who can't enjoy In-n-Out

>tfw moving to Cleveland in 2 weeks

Serving things on slate is the one that gets me.

i pity non oklahomans, i really do

>me on the left

>check out his latest videos
>youtube.com/watch?v=DWyMBNBqVT8

This is really weird.

100%. Purely average burger elevated to meme levels by ignorant new moneys in uptown.

I think port of call and atomic burger on vets are both better burgers at better price points.

>sauteing onions with tongs

wow i thought this might be a normal video

I bet jack sauted her thongs if you know what I mean ;)

If you don't have breadcrumbs it's not too much of an issue, the patties will still be good you just wont get as many patties out of it and it'll be a bit stickier.

Season and fry up some onions, garlic, mushrooms in some oil or butter until sauteed, leave that to cool to room temperature.

Get your minced beef, put it in a mixing bowl, add in the mushrooms, onions and garlic you sauteed, since they're cooled down it's not gonna cook the beef in any way but they're tastier than just adding it raw, add in your egg and breadcrumbs as binders, then season it.

I use salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, paprika, some hot sauce, soy sauce, whatever you like. It's a lot of beef so don't be too scared.

Mix it together but not too much, just til its evenly mixed is good. To make it into patties I get a square of baking paper, put it on a cutting board and just get a handful of burger meat and flatten it out on top of the square of baking paper til its the thickness you want.

I use my smallest mixing bowl upside down to cookie-cutter the mass of meat into a proper patty shape, take off the excess back into the bowl and keep going til you run out of meat.

I get 10 quite thick patties from a kg of of ground beef or you can make them thinner and make up like 18, you end up with circular patties on individual squares of baking paper which you can stack and put in the freezer quite easily, I find it better with the baking paper than just flattening the beef on a cutting board as the patties are quite sticky and hard to get off the board.

Cook from frozen or thawed, both work, they're probably easier to get off the baking paper when frozen.

Only flip the burger once when cooking it. Do not flip it more than once. Do not press down on the burger to let all the juices out.

In And Out in Austin Texas

Uniburger, Montréal
A In-n-Out copy cat, at home.

dDrama Burger, Lithuania
on a homemade bun

for """"""authenticity""""""

Amazing, steak is both raw red and burnt brown at the same time.

I'm a big fan of bison burgers when it's hunting season.

My friend used to work at Port of Call. He says it's the grungiest kitchen he's ever worked it. They don't season their patties either.

Its RAA@W

COOK THAT FUCKING SHIT NIGGA

chuck wagon bacon chesse burger

Why. Why must man always choose between a good burger and good fries. Why is that beautiful sandwich next to a pile of previously frozen mush encased in a bland crust? We don't have to live like this

New Brunswick repoting in. Try White Rose System

Is it steamed

they have onion rings.but sadly they are wayyy worse then those fries.

Another bacon cheese burger from Chuck Wagon in Miami Florida

Yet another burger from Chuck Wagon down in miami fl

I forgot Delaware was a state.

Nice. What are your favorite spots to eat in Miami?

personally i enjoy islas canarias (cuban) islas de encanto (puerto rican) Don burrito (mexican) and the list.goes on. these are just a few resturamts.that are local if i travel outwards then the list grows

Aside from the unmelted bit of cheese, that's a good looking burger. I like the ratio of toppings and how thin everything is sliced. Not enough places do crispy bacon; it's always leathery, greasy oven cooked crap that overpowers the patty rather than compliments it.

the bacon is always super crispy its an old fashion country resturant

user, 4chins doesn't have unlimited bandwidth.
Please optimize your images.

Any good fine dining?

yeah okay user

Hahaha you thought someone would take the bait!
Bye bye now

I'm from the Reading area and I'm gonna eat there tomorrow. Thanks user

It is ok. I grew up in far East Memphis but I never liked BBQ. Tops was acceptable.

I did like the beans, though.

my house. none does my burger like i do. if it aint got beef its just a sammich.