Post/comment on your portfolios

Rebought alts on the dip today. Started with $500 in September and have cashed out $3000 so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ethereum/wiki/wiki/Proof-of-Stake-FAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I’m quite a bit down from my initial investment, but I’ve got a very good feeling about DGD... I’m sure it’ll hit 50k per... I’m working on throwing more FIAT in, might be out of time tho. If you haven’t taken a look into DGD I really would take a minute to peep it. DGX gets released soon, then it’s straight to 100bn MC.

If a poorfag just made future you a lot of money DGD donations are accepted thank u : 0xc4456ffb534b57fc3dcae052ed8bad2375af2a19

we dont want u r piece of shit. its pump and dump based on btc movements. if u play well u get rich with it. if u sit on it. u loose

I understand you feel that way, do not mean to offend, just throwing it out there for anyone who’s willing to look into it and get the bigger picture. Have a good day

I thought it was based on BTC’s movements too. Then I did some research and math and realized this could really go to 50 thousand USD per coin by EOY. Depends on the success of the DGX, but I’m very bullish! I literally consider every dollar I save for DGD is worth 100!

lol...we dont wt u r bags

no LINK
> user, I...

Seriously though, having ICX and AION is poor hedging because each project's success (or failure) is more or less linked to the other.
Drop either and move into something else.

It’s not a bag man. I don’t even post I usually lurk around here for news. Trust me, I want every DGD I can get my hands on.

If op went all in on DGD he would forever be grateful he did... 4000 into 400k in months... not jk

You think DGD will have a 120b market cap?

Big time! Very very soon man. Sorry I don’t use comment system much I don’t know how to tag you

Which one?

Still not sure I like Link at this price to be honest.

Shill me DGD with good arguments. You don't exactly have a lot of money in it.

I’ll compose something for you and comment in a bit. And ah yes I don’t have a lot in DGD but it’s my entire portfolio hehe, my first investment was this year I’m working on getting more money in. Can I shill you on my fun coin ?? Joking haha that’s for later.

cringe, the thread

>No chainlink
Never going to make it

Can anyone truthfully help a first time investor out? I've had a btc years and years ago, i used meme coins (doge) to build a pc, but now I want to slowly pour money into some coins. I can probably only do $150 at a time, but what could offer quick or worthwhile longterm gains?

From this point onwards, I don't even care what happens. I'll be holding these no matter what and eventually staking ETH

Bleeding to death in everything, should've sold NYC at 2x

TNC

Some ive earned thru faucets and others I bought but ultimately I am not very good at this and wont be making it.

Right now it's about getting more eth built up and dumping shit coins and sitting on good coins long term.

What does staking mean?

github.com/ethereum/wiki/wiki/Proof-of-Stake-FAQ

:)

Thanks man

U bought all the biz scams, way to go buddy.

You know you're paying roughly $500 for roughly $50 worth of gold, right?

Payfair is a scam run by Russian highschoolers.

They're going to exit on you probably after the next bull run. Just saying.

HODL is a meme

Started mid January with 20k. Made some fair trades but lately just bleeding. SMINEM HELP PLS

Just started a week ago. Think I need to get rid of POWR and XRP.
Thoughts?

It's all good, not even mad. hehe...heh..

MY NANO IS BLEEDING EVERYDAY AAAAAAAAAAA

What's your strategy?

>cashed out 3000
What's the fucking point of cashing out if you're still buying coins

I don’t even have a car
Praying to the crypto gods to turn things around