Can we get an objective thread about dogs...

Can we get an objective thread about dogs. Most other boards when people post about dogs they start meming doges or pupper bullshit.

What does Veeky Forums think of dogs?

Personally I despise dogs of all kind because I think they are unclean (shit on the floor if you dont let them out/trian them and lick/drool on shit)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/BwRjsbT
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/01/160112214507.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>not having a mind control virus

You want an objective thread about of opinions?

Dogs are remarkably intelligent.

Look at this one helping out his doggy buddy.

imgur.com/gallery/BwRjsbT

They are temperamentally almost human.

If you know how you should rise a dog everything is going to be ok and you should own one but lately every single moron has a dog without a clue about how to take care of them or how to train them and in the end the poor animal is the one that suffers the consecuences of the irresponsible acts of their owners
Veeky Forumsentifically speaking dogs appeal to humans not because of chance or mere coincidence
but rather our own ancestor bred the ones with the characteristics they desired both behavioral and physically wise, that is the reason why it seems like dogs are able to understand us and they look so cute, because we made them that way through thousands of years
People often forget the fact that dogs were bred to work and that they enjoy doing so, even if those works are as simple as a companion dog or as complex as cattling.
I have been obsesed with dogs for about 7 years and I would like to open my own dog kennel (More specifically I would like to introduce a working line of Vizslas and Weimaraners praising the working abilities rather than aesthetics), might be when I finnish my masters degree I will star working on that proyect

Pets are degenerate. Every single pet owner is mentally impaired and needs to be treated like a special snowflake in order to not go ape shit

This retard wants me to say "HOLY SHIT, DOGS ARE GENIUSES! THEY ARE SO SMART! IT IS NOT LIKE I COULD BE RAISING CHILDREN INSTEAD"

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/01/160112214507.htm

A dog isn't going to shit in the house unless you don't train it at all or it's sick. Even the most retarded kinds of dogs will learn how to shit outside by a year old.

Drooling and licking also depends on the breed or training.

The problem is dog owners not training them properly. A properly trained dog is a wonderful pet.

this pretty much OP

>SCIENCE AND MATH
>cat owner talks about how dogs are unclean

>implying objectivity exist

>INSTEAD
Why is that an either/or proposition for you? Must normal people can handle both.

>I think they are unclean

I think they are unclean too and they should all be shot or incinerated like the jews.

>What does Veeky Forums think of dogs?
I don't. I know that's practically unAmerican, but I don't like them and I don't like our culture's obsession with dogs, cats, and pets in general. It's stupid.

I know dogs have value to police and the blind etc. but I wouldn't want one, they stink like shit and they're needy.

>Must
No, man. You are sacrificing time with your child, you are sacrificing his education and sanity, to raise a goddamn shit eater einstein dog who can hold a door
Fuck you.

>>I think they are unclean
Agreed. But I'd still eat one if it was properly cooked, there are some dog stews that look truly tasty.

You sound really bitter about this. Are you indian? Only indians hate keeping pets this much.

>because I think they are unclean

OCD or muslim?

>OBJECTIVELY unclean
Welp, them's the facts, folks. What can I tell ya? Dogs are horrible, horrible human beings.

>Only indians hate keeping pets this much
Another mistake a pet owner makes. This is literally how smart you are: -if someone doesn't like pets, he is an indian.

Okay, but look how smart this dog is though:

SO SMART

Don't have pets myself but probably a good substitute for children, more so if they can't take care of their pet properly.

>indians literally have pet cows, pet rats, pet monkeys, pet elephants
>they literally think themselves to be inferior to animals and bath in animal shit all day
>-YOU MUST BE INDIAN HURR

Disgusting, please suffer in hell.

>finds out Indians shit in the street
opinion drops
>find out Indians don't keep pets
suddenly I respect them more

filthy animals

>I COULD BE RAISING CHILDREN INSTEAD
Hopefully you will never.
The same applies to doggos too

I shit on your mother, where does this put me on the spectrum?