Do you believe this nigga?

Do you believe this nigga?

Other urls found in this thread:

mariuslandman.com/crypto-friends-access.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sure, why not.

if there is a bull run soon, it certainly won’t be because this idiot says so.

(((data indicate)))

people still listen to this idiot? ahaahhahahahahha

Stop posting your tweets here maruis

His great. Lost 100k

He was two days of if you consider him being one of the few ones predicting a sharp decline in btc price. And you know what happened yesterday. If you take the lag of his predictions or whatsoever in consideration, next week might really see a positive outcome in regards of btc.
Only thing I can’t wrap my head around is ltc being around 1400$ in less than 60 days......

HOLY FUCK BULL MARKET CONFIRMED

Who is this joker? That's a lot of shit coins.

hello

Well, Verge has surprised people before.. A lot of times. Despite biz calling it a shitcoin 1000 times. He's probably right.

Someone post the screenshot of how he dupes 6k people into thinkings hes a messiah by basically cutting his email chain in half with
>itll go up this week
send that to 50%
>itll go down this week
send that to other 50%
whatever is right, choose that group. rinse and repeat
>after 3-4 rounds, offer the remaining gullible idiots an extremely expensive membership thinking you are truly a mesiah

It’s the 8pm on the 8th in Australia, can confirm from the future that the bullrun is not here

Will probably come the 10th of March if ever

actually this is a sport betting scam

stupid faggot

No bull run will be coming. Crypto is dying a slow death. The total marketcap for crypto will be $20B in two-years. Screencap this, get out of crypto, and tether-up.

Oh boy.

ok, your point is?

he isnt sending anyone any emails he tweets his opinion and shares it lmao everyone can see the same are you stupid

>get out of crypto, and tether-up.
user, I...

When was this created? Late-2017?

LOL, what most guys don’t get is that they shouldn’t look at his exact price predictions but on his thoughts on market movement.
And in that regard he has hit the spot almost every time. Nobody can predict prices ffs

Hes always wrong
He predicted a crash right when btc recovered
Now he says bullrun on march 8th so I expect a crash around that date

We’ll see.

>This
I'm back in and have a long position, I'm feeling bullish as fuck now

who the fuck writes like that?
this has to be fake as fuck

IOTA is a shitcoin, the selling point is literally 'future sandnigger cities in europe'

Is this the assholes who started the '1 trillion dollars institutional money coming" meme?

If so, he's a fucking scammer. He's just trying to get followers and to sell his 'services" on his website.

He's a scammer, dummy. Go to his website. To get his "tips", you have to buy his fucking scam book, for $20.

mariuslandman.com/crypto-friends-access.html

He's like the real estate flipping "gurus" who made millions selling bullshit books to stupid people. No, I'm wrong, he's not "like", he's exactly the same as those scammers. He's selling snake oil. His tweets are to get attention. Of course he's making wild predictions - he got a thread generated here.

But you keep thinking he's predicting the future. The market is driven by degenerate gamblers like you, who refuse to give up the lambo dream.

Sucker.

BTW, here's the disclaimer on his website:

"Legal disclaimer: The above is the analyst opinion of Mr Landman, based on data available at this point in time. These opinions are not recommendations to buy or sell securities/commodities (and/or currencies). Trading and investing is a risk and you should not rely on this data to make financial decisions. You must consult a financial advisory. Mr Landman is not a financial advisor/adviser and the intend of this website and documents/reprts are not to give financial advice. It's merely research and data compiled into a written report for entertainment purposes. "

FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. He can say anything he wants to, under that umbrella.

Sucker.

lmao why do you care so much about this guy writing 20 paragraphs? i dont even trade btc not even his predictions

Aha, a little digging, and paydirt:

SCAMMER

It isn't, senpai. Here's his suggested model portfolio for the BTC bullrun.

Because you retards are believing the shit he's posting. I like rubbing shit in retard's faces. Now hold still, retard...

How is this paydirt?

lmao your like a child getting all riled up over a guys twitter wtf

>bull run starts in March 8
On his wife. This is a subtle swingers ad.

You know what sucks? You can get banned on Veeky Forums by using the word 'sandnigger'. Mods banned me last week by using the word.

Besides that, I totally agree with you. IOTA is a shitcoin and should die.

All his calls change on a daily basis, he is a dumb dutchman from south africa, who has missed everything on his reports and got all the dates wrong...

hes not even real

> data indicates

man those are some busted up looking hoes
tits dont look good both are hitting the getting older and fat phase and both look like they passed themselves around for years.

I saw smarter Veeky Forums posts than this.
How can people be this stupid.

A raise in value does not make it less of a shitcoin.

tether is a scam buddy boy

I think this guy has schizophrenia. I feel bad for making fun of him.

"it will never drop below $10k again"

It is March 8th. And we are crashing.

Told ya